Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I really feel like the sadistic makers love to torture whichever character Himanshi plays. It's like they just want endless sadness for her. No matter the role, her both the characters always seem to suffer the most.

I really Hate Z ....

All the men in the show - 3 bears, Rumi, daljeet and Z.

Everyone is just torturing her....

Let them keep glorifying brars and torturing sahiba/gurnoor with new villains. They have not learned from their past mistakes and show is doomed now

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know I shouldn't say this, but I felt it while re-watching the episode.

When Veer and Keerat met, it was awkward. Nothing against the actress playing Keerat, but she was just SMILING??

Even today, she smiled and clapped for Veer when he was singing. Same with Garry.

My take: Dude, she was almost raped, and Keerat is smiling? She should be traumatized and angry. She should have called the police right away or beaten him up.

And what about Garry? Dude, she is your wife. The actress didn't seem to understand what Keerat went through. She didn't convey it at all. Keerat was a girl who always fought for what was right. Her character was ruined, and THIS actress was smiling like old friends met.

And no one had an issue? At least give her a 5-minute scene to express her anger towards her abuser.

Prachi understood her character graph well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Jatin is back as the old Veer, but at what cost? As usual, his crimes are brushed under the carpet....

Same with Akeer's Kidnapping done by Garry. Same with angad's accidental slap and torturing sahiba for a whole year..

The anger Garry showed during Daljeet and while traumatizing a child – where was that when your wife's abuser was standing right in front of you and you were hugging him? This is outrageous! How can he just ignore what happened to Keerat and act all buddy-buddy with her abuser?

Keerat, just Send Veer to jail and divorce Garry. ( COWARD kahi ka )

Live your life but Wankar will not care about you at all.

Sahiba ko toh kitna tadpaya hain....

Okayyyyyyy Mera andar ka gussa futa...

Kya karu yaaaar, Just annoyed.... My blood was boiling yaaaar. Sorry...🥺🤮

Yaaar, mera speech toh badte jaa raha hain 😂😂😅😅

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Unconditional love Saheba had for Angad ❤️🫶🏻❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9ABHyqicaQ/?utm_source=qr

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
Amber1928 thumbnail

TMD still doing well in the uk one of the top shows on starplus, don’t they make any ad money in the uk, none of the new shows are doing well anyway and look at yhc trps not any better than TMD but why is that show not cancelled, but TMD a show that was doing so well before the leap cancelled, why do think star wanted TMD to increase trps and force a leap when trps for that time were so good compared to all the new shows.

If star had given a longer extension, then maybe makers could’ve have brought sahiba back, killing sahiba huge mistake and big reason trps not rising, would have been interesting to watch.

Don’t think uk audience will give them the same numbers for new show as TMD

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

It’s doing well in UK cause it aires during prime time when most families have dinner.

Nia_d thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I forgot about this show and just saw a clip of it now, and whoah... Veer is back?? Everyone is fine now with him? Also, seems like some more nonsense drama is still on. Sahiba is now some Gurnoor person? Anyway, not going to watch it. Just saw the clip and this felt like the best place to share my thoughts. It's a wonder this show is still being aired.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't worry, we're just as clueless.smiley39

Apparently, Sahiba is dead, and now Gurnoor and Angad have something going on.

Veer is back to being good old Veer, and Keerat is totally fine with everything. Even Garry is happy now.

And Angad is falling for Gurnoor.

Only crime petrol is consistent..... smiley37

Nia_d thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the characters in the show need counseling. Everyone brushes all the past abuse and crimes under the carpet. They carry on like nothing ever happened. There's no character development or even a sensible plot left anymore. So much potential wasted.
fantasy1000a thumbnail

To be honest, let's not blame the characters.smiley4

Blame the brains behind them – the writers, Wanker and Shitara. smiley40smiley32

They are the masterminds behind everything each and every character does. In real life, these characters would need serious treatment and shock therapy too. They're so toxic, all of them, except Sahiba and Keerat.

So treatment should be for the writers...

smiley39smiley39

fantasy1000a thumbnail

https://www.justshowbiz.net/fans-let-down-teri-meri-doriyaann/

AA GAYA APNI AUKAD PAR

THE BAJAO MAN....

HE JUST BLAMED FANS....

ARE U SERIOUS DUDE??

WTH......smiley11smiley11