Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

True, behan. Fingers crossed. I hope They don't go into Veerat route. Hopefully itna nhi girenge.....

But seeing the story...Sahan has being justified despite angad being a criminal and slapping Sahiba and almost raping her...

But sahan ko justify Kiya hain, despite angad being an Abuser, Veerat ko naa karee bas..

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

i dont think it will happen Garry is alive na..And they have kid for godsake..The cutiepie. knows who her father is..

Lets hipe no more cringe..ab taakat nahinhai cringe sehen karne ki ki

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

i dont think it will happen Garry is alive na..And they have kid for godsake..The cutiepie. knows who her father is..

Lets hipe no more cringe..ab taakat nahinhai cringe sehen karne ki ki

True behan... Hopefully nahi hoga....

Kahi woh Garry ko hi naa tapka de ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't hope till the last episode ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kabhi bhi koi bhi flip karta hain....

Watch with no hope..

Aaj keerat was smiling, kal woh blush naa karne lage ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I have zero hopes from this PH

The daljeet track was more than enough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dimaag kharab karke rakha tha sabka....

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

GUYS , ANYONE WANTS TO HEAR A JOKE??

WAIT , LET ME SHARE....

https://x.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1808164233953095804

smiley37smiley37

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

WAIT , LET ME SHARE....

smiley37smiley37

yeh toh gajab joke tha

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

WAIT , LET ME SHARE....

smiley37smiley37

To this beautiful tweet I just want to respectfully say Bhuck Youuu!!

N_n_n_n thumbnail
I prefer to see gurnoor running away with akeer and leaving angad alone with sahiba's memories.. Not interested in angoor
Athz thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C89h0s0y7uD/

ufff ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Amber1928 thumbnail

The problem with gurnoor is nobody feels or cares about her character, no interest in her back story.

There is no excitement or interest in the same way we used to have when angad used to save Sahiba, and thatโ€™s were the problem lies nobody cares for gurnoor in the same way as Sahiba ,it has nothing to do with Himanshi acting she has done a good job .
Gurnoor feels like a stranger donโ€™t feel anything for her, zero connection to her character she could killed and nobody would be upset unlike Sahiba you felt you lost someone.

The makers are responsible for this not understanding their audience .

They must know why viewers switch off, they killed TMD they only care about gum.

And showing sahiba somehow blessing angad and gurnoor wedding like she sent gurnoor for angad is sickening and shit shit ending.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Some fans just can't move on, showing up every day and begging them on twitter and Instagram to not to end the show.

Seriously, it's time to detach yourself. Holding onto hope is only going to hurt you more in the long run. The actors deserve better roles and opportunities to showcase their talent. Plus, the show has run its course, and they clearly lacks the creativity to keep it fresh. It's better to end it and look forward to new, exciting projects.

It's like when Himanshi posted that she'll miss Sahiba , even then, some fans are still holding out hope.

Sure, I want Sahiba to return too, but we need to think rationally. Just watch it and then let it go. Honestly, it feels like a mistake even watching this show.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

I Want to know where are mongas ??