Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

True, they destroyed Sahan through Seerat, leaving no scope for Serry. But they never cared about Sahan even when Garry was not around. The scenes between Seerat and Angad were cringe-worthy. Then after some time, they brought Garry back, but instead of focusing on setting up a love story for Serry, Garry fell for Keerat. He suddenly became a saint, and in the process, they destroyed Veerat. But what was the use of destroying Veerat when after leap Kerry was not even shown properly, hence even Kerry were destroyed.

Then the daljeet track took nearly 3 months to end. Then this gurnoor track was nail in the coffin. Hence Sahan destroyed again.

( Sahan was destroyed way ago )

You see ,all are interconnected....

So, everything is destroyed...

Seerat wasn't even that evil in Ghatchora. She had layers to her character and had a fair redemption arc towards the end. Serry ended up falling in love and accepted each other in Ghatchora.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw the episode, and honestly, I’m so disappointed. Veer and the new Keerat had absolutely zero chemistry. It was painful to watch.

They could have just brought Prachi back if they wanted Veerat as the endgame because it really seems like that’s what they’re going for, and it’s just awful.

Keerat was all smiles and had those googly eyes as if she’d forgotten everything. Both of them, really. And Veer looked heartbroken when he found out about her marriage to Garry and that they had a child.

The whole tone felt so awkward and forced.

There is an article that says that Gurnoor will Unite Veerat , and Keerat still have feelings for Veer ??

What nonsense.

Please Hope it's not true 🙏 😭 🙏 😭

Just imagine veer almost raping Keerat and towards the end they end up together....

The ph has lost it 🤮🤮

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I just saw the episode, and honestly, I’m so disappointed. Veer and the new Keerat had absolutely zero chemistry. It was painful to watch.

They could have just brought Prachi back if they wanted Veerat as the endgame because it really seems like that’s what they’re going for, and it’s just awful.

Keerat was all smiles and had those googly eyes as if she’d forgotten everything. Both of them, really. And Veer looked heartbroken when he found out about her marriage to Garry and that they had a child.

There is an article that says that Gurnoor will Unite Veerat , and Keerat still have feelings for Veer ??

What nonsense.

Just imagine veer almost raping Keerat and towards the end they end up together....

The ph has lost it 🤮🤮

Lmaoooo...so many rumors! I think this PH will diss us at the end! I saw so many posts saying Sahiba is coming back...but I don't see how!

fantasy1000a thumbnail

True, they need to bring Sahiba back, but I don't know how ??

Till then if anyone is feeling like vomiting, don't hold it on.

SOLUTION

I highly recommend .....

Just watch today's episode with new keerat and Veer's subtleness , and the puke will come right out..

All the best....

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Watched the episode today.

Saw the Keerat and Veer interaction, it was a little awkward at first but that's all to it and it did not feel like makers are planning Veerat.

Angad confronted Gurnoor and she was uptight, nervous and edgy.

Don't know how they are planning to end the show.....

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Hahahaha.... So makers have turned story from raita to puke in the attempt of fixing it.... 😂😂 They are 💯 capable of it
fantasy1000a thumbnail

True, we cannot trust the makers at all. They are capable of any kind of trash. I hope they kill Veer towards the end. That would be the best redemption arc for him, just kidding. 😂

But seriously, he lost my respect the day he slapped Keerat.

What's with the Gurnoor track? I think they will stretch this Gurnoor track till the end.

I miss seerat smiley39 Damn she was a fierce Villian.. the Z guy is not at all Garry smiley39

Sorry SCARY NOT GARRY smiley37

They simply don't have enough time for anything else.

Ashviniv thumbnail

i cannot believe itane din bhi chala ye show....what a waste of money, resources and good talent

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

What nonsense.

The ph has lost it 🤮🤮

behen i saw the clips..trust me yeh bahut hi wahiyatad tha.I seriously hope its not true...Let atleast one couple stay (jaise bhi couple ho) but no more patch up and break up.

Keerat was all awkward ..

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

behen i saw the clips..trust me yeh bahut hi wahiyatad tha.I seriously hope its not true...Let atleast one couple stay (jaise bhi couple ho) but no more patch up and break up.

Keerat was all awkward ..

True, behan. Fingers crossed. I hope They don't go into Veerat route. Hopefully itna nhi girenge.....

But seeing the story...Sahan has being justified despite angad being a criminal and slapping Sahiba and almost raping her...

But sahan ko justify Kiya hain, despite angad being an Abuser, Veerat ko naa karee bas..

🙏🙏