Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Accepting sorry is not the way. You almost rape and then say sorry???? Angad fans will always accuse Sahiba and then they call themselves Sahan fans.... HYPOCRISY.

I knew they will defend Angad..

I kinda knew....

Saying sorry is not enough... If I remember, Angad did tried To RAPE Sahiba during their wedding night. He also slapped her. What's your excuse?? Regarding something serious about Rape??

Why can't you simply accept that all three bears boys are criminals????

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Redemption , Redemption , Redemption. Do any body know real definition of this word . Seems like it will change on Convenient πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Veer accepted he did wrong , Angad accepted he did wrong Garry accepted he did Wrong .. they faced consequences for their actions .

Did Sahiba admitted that she dod wrong ?? Hide 6 tr living with Random man for friendship playing Mummy / Papa game for out side world and made him father of her Child ??? Did Sahiba admitted that she lost another child a mother is a mother after alll?? Did sahiba admitted she took impulsive decision thats She lost 2 lifes ?? did Sahiba admitted they made Baras in first place by manipulating them as far as i know its poor people mother wish that her daughter will live happy life ??? Who asked keerat not to file complaint about veer??? When angad took veer to moongas ?? What more Anybody do ??

Anyway Show is ending Angad ka saaga never ends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ new accounts will come in a repetitive mode πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

Gurnoor is using Angad ?first she denied later to hide she took Job isnt it her monologue , the min she git a chance she took Sahiba passport, till now didn’t return, Still she is debating , now also she is using Angad , to get away ?? How Anagd will trust her?? As far as Angad he did offered fair transparency, Gurnoor had chance to tell she didn’t.

Care to elaborate the consequences? You are comparing Sahiba's wrong actions with the three Brar males. Have you seen the serial? Did you know the reason Sahiba took such steps in the first place like hiding her identity and living with an unknown man for 6 years?

Which wife would like to live with an unknown man for 6 years unless she's having an EMA with that man and as far as I am concerned Sahiba never had any EMA with Daljeet? Angad refused to listen to Sahiba regarding the birth of their child Akeer all right

Forget Veer and Garry what consequences did Angad face? Did Angad care to find Sahiba in all those 6 years? Show is ending so Mr.Angad Singh Brar is now a holy saint huh.

So tomorrow if as per your logic Seerat becomes good then Seerat should also be accepted as a good person by that weird logic.

Regarding Gurnoor I won't comment much but yes Gurnoor deserves better than ending up as the Bahu of the Brars who don't know how to respect or treat their womenfolk properly in the first place.

I have seen how much Angad seriously loved Sahiba.Yes Sahiba is at a fault too for her certain actions like never asserting her right of being Angad 's rightful wife

But when the family itself is a hypocrite with a clueless husband demanding proofs of every wrong committed by Sahiba's sibling Seerat or Veer or Garry then what do you expect a woman to decide in such cases regarding her life?

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Redemption , Redemption , Redemption. Do any body know real definition of this word . Seems like it will change on Convenient πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

Yes I know the meaning of redemption.And the opposite of redemption is Angad Singh Brar.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Biased in the name of feeback Saaga Continues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£behind some motto anyway take a chill pill TMd is ending no competition to your favorite MLs / FLS and Shows

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― Agree and also mentioning who write neutral message calking them Angad fans itself shows how much vemon they spreadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ same repetitive any way carry on .
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: masked

Yes I know the meaning of redemption.And the opposite of redemption is Angad Singh Brar.

Carry on πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Redemption happens when the problem is not that severe, not to the extent where people almost rape, attempt to kill, or even slap. Redemption doesn't apply here...

Then every criminal will rape and do crimes and want redemption?????

They need punishment and not a redemption....

fantasy1000a thumbnail

They will say thousands of bad things about Sahiba and call themselves Sahan fans... Really????

How are you saying redemption is the solution?? Rape?? I mean are you serious? ?? I want to know... Seriously. Care to explain?? It's 2024, be progressive....

Angad tried to rape sahiba , Veer tried to rape keerat...

Now tell me??

Explain....

Do they both deserve redemption??

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: masked

Care to elaborate the consequences? You are comparing Sahiba's wrong actions with the three Brar males. Have you seen the serial? Did you know the reason Sahiba took such steps in the first place like hiding her identity and living with an unknown man for 6 years?

Which wife would like to live with an unknown man for 6 years unless she's having an EMA with that man and as far as I am concerned Sahiba never had any EMA with Daljeet? Angad refused to listen to Sahiba regarding the birth of their child Akeer all right

Forget Veer and Garry what consequences did Angad face? Did Angad care to find Sahiba in all those 6 years? Show is ending so Mr.Angad Singh Brar is now a holy saint huh.

So tomorrow if as per your logic Seerat becomes good then Seerat should also be accepted as a good person by that weird logic.

Regarding Gurnoor I won't comment much but yes Gurnoor deserves better than ending up as the Bahu of the Brars who don't know how to respect or treat their womenfolk properly in the first place.

I have seen how much Angad seriously loved Sahiba.Yes Sahiba is at a fault too for her certain actions like never asserting her right of being Angad 's rightful wife

But when the family itself is a hypocrite with a clueless husband demanding proofs of every wrong committed by Sahiba's sibling Seerat or Veer or Garry then what do you expect a woman to decide in such cases regarding her life?

iam not here to argue who is right or called names to people who support Angad or give gyaan on convenient basis?

My perception on TMD is I do see as Sahiba Actions Angad reactions. Sometimes Sahiba wrong sometimes Angad wrong I called out both.

Yes I do watch Serial on TV at Starplus 6:30 PM PST.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

today they Showed as soon as Anagd saw Veer he remembered what Veer has done to Sahiba , Angad is soo composed didn’t show any over love . After longtime he met his brother , he took him home .

and also Veer didn’t go home straightaway, he went for audition to get Job . I liked it

Veer asked forgiveness , stayed away from Family for 6 yrs his mother and father might have asked him to comeback but he didn't . . He came as a better person , he mentioned today he learnt the Value of family by staying away from them , He still regret for what he did, he expressed it . He didn’t meet keerat , he will ask forgiveness to keerat if they show . iam okay what more they will show in ITV .

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago