Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

There were so many loopholes:

1. The "bears boys" are trash. I mean, how shamelessly they forgot what Veer did to Keerat. Angad easily accepted Veer.

It was even more instant redemption than Garry had.

Garry is her husband, atleast he should have not forgiven Veer. But no, he is excited.....

2. I don't know who Z is. They will use another storyline revolving around that.

3. It felt so rushed again. I am just dumbfounded....

4. If sahiba is alive, then they should atleast show that. Gurnoor will end up becoming a doormat like Sahiba for sure.

The ph lacks basic storytelling. I mean basic....

Again why Am I thinking about logic in ITV??

dont expect much behen..They are doing everything in fast pace mode without any logic as show is ending.Bhala hua toh keerat bhi maaf kar degi veer ko..inka koi bharosa nahi

Edited by Krish58 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't want to say this but I m really angry. The Ph have a serious problem with Women empowerment.

I mean , If veer tries to rape keerat, he gets welcomed like he had earned a medal but keerat is living in a miserable marrige leaving her career everything behind..

And Who gave angad permission to talk to Gurnoor like that.

Does he have basic matters. Dude took 5 seconds to forgive Veer. And sahiba was thrown out of house and never accepted. Garry, the typical swag?? I expected a lot from him because Atleast he should have Scolded Veer or Slapped him for hurting keerat 6 years ago.

But no .... He easily Accepted Veer while his wife is miserable....

Who writes this trash. I don't even feel like Talking about it .

Mera mood kharab ho gaya.

Everyone in the family accepted veer as if he had done something brilliant. Bro, You claimed you loved keerat and almost raped her, Slapped her and now he had the audacity to Be happy as his family had accepted him.

What about keerat. He never even thought about her for ONCE.

He just kept saying Aap sabme mhuje maaf kar diya. App sab , app sab..... Blah blah blahhhh..

Keerat was not even there today....

This mahaan Veer is the worst....

His Whole family were enjoying.

no words ....๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

The show has become a living jokeโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ก
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

The show has become a living jokeโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Living joke is an understatement..

The show is pure torture....if we show this To people, they will end up having nightmares.

The show is A horror in a name of 3 love stories stories.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want to say this but I m really angry. The Ph have a serious problem with Women empowerment.

I mean , If veer tries to rape keerat, he gets welcomed like he had earned a medal but keerat is living in a miserable marrige leaving her career everything behind..

Does he have basic matters. Dude took 5 seconds to forgive Veer. And sahiba was thrown out of house and never accepted. Garry, the typical swag?? I expected a lot from him because Atleast he should have Scolded Veer or Slapped him for hurting keerat 6 years ago.

Everyone in the family accepted veer as if he had done something brilliant. Bro, You claimed you loved keerat and almost raped her, Slapped her and now he had the audacity to Be happy as his family had accepted him.

He just kept saying Aap sabme mhuje maaf kar diya. App sab , app sab..... Blah blah blahhhh..

no words ....๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

These r the reasons for trp drop and audience running away... Soon this trash will shut down than glorifying crimes against females.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no words ....๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I won't say much bcoz the same views what I or the other viewers feel about the ML characters like Veer Garry or Angad has already been noted or expressed by others.

I had already stopped watching after the Seerat return track.I just watched today out of curiosity the return of Veer and Gurnoor's love confession for Angad?

Can the CV's please care to explain how in the world Gurnoor fell for Mr.ATM Angad Singh Brar? What has the guy done for her so extraordinary that she fell for that man who never gave a damn about Sahiba's feelings?

Isn't this the same ASB who threw the preggy Sahiba out of the Brar mansion? I mean all Angad and Manbeer would want for Gurnoor to be just a sit at home Mom for Akeer right?

Manbeer as usual continues to be a vamp or should I say irritating to the core.

Angad never cared about Sahiba so why the hell would he care for Gurnoor? And what would be their couple name-Angoor bcoz Angoor khatte hain.

The guy has nil to no redeeming qualities.Better find some other ML for Gurnoor.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I won't say much bcoz the same views what I or the other viewers feel about the ML characters like Veer Garry or Angad has already been noted or expressed by others.

I had already stopped watching after the Seerat return track.I just watched today out of curiosity the return of Veer and Gurnoor's love confession for Angad?

Can the CV's please care to explain how in the world Gurnoor fell for Mr.ATM Angad Singh Brar? What has the guy done for her so extraordinary that she fell for that man who never gave a damn about Sahiba's feelings?

Isn't this the same ASB who threw the preggy Sahiba out of the Brar mansion? I mean all Angad and Manbeer would want for Gurnoor to be just a sit at home Mom for Akeer right?

Manbeer as usual continues to be a vamp or should I say irritating to the core.

Angad never cared about Sahiba so why the hell would he care for Gurnoor? And what would be their couple name-Angoor bcoz Angoor khatte hain.

The guy has nil to no redeeming qualities.Better find some other ML for Gurnoor.

I don't know. Angad is a walking red flag. He will never get redemption. All three are criminals. I was happy when Jatin came; I kinda missed the good Veer. But then I remembered what he did to Keerat. The same goes for Angad. Regarding Angad, I'm not surprised by his behavior because he's been like this for the past year. But Veer... I was kinda sad. Now he suddenly became good and said sorry.

Sorry???

All three bears literally destroyed the lives of Sahiba and Keerat. Angad is the worst male lead out of all Shitara and in the history of TV. Obviously, the makers are at fault.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

And

The problem is the audience will support Angad. They will definitely abuse us and defend Angad. That's the problem. His faults are just not seen by some of the viewers. He is equally at fault like Garry and Veer.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Veer accepted he did wrong , Angad accepted he did wrong Garry accepted he did Wrong .. they faced consequences for their actions .

Did Sahiba admitted that she dod wrong ?? Hide 6 tr living with Random man for friendship playing Mummy / Papa game for out side world and made him father of her Child ??? Did Sahiba admitted that she lost another child a mother is a mother after alll?? Did sahiba admitted she took impulsive decision thats She lost 2 lifes ?? did Sahiba admitted they made Baras in first place by manipulating them as far as i know its poor people mother wish that her daughter will live happy life ??? Who asked keerat not to file complaint about veer??? When angad took veer to moongas ?? What more Anybody do ??

Anyway Show is ending Angad ka saaga never ends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ new accounts will come in a repetitive mode ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

Gurnoor is using Angad ?first she denied later to hide she took Job isnt it her monologue , the min she git a chance she took Sahiba passport, till now didnโ€™t return, Still she is debating , now also she is using Angad , to get away ?? How Anagd will trust her?? As far as Angad he did offered fair transparency, Gurnoor had chance to tell she didnโ€™t.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Biased in the name of feeback Saaga Continues ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃbehind some motto anyway take a chill pill TMd is ending no competition to your favorite MLs / FLS and Shows

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago