Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

No..

Kerry are Endgame.

Seerat will not be back..

Bas veer hain...

Redemption hoga and he will unite Guran ..

I think.

There is No Love triangle..

Khatam .....

Damnnn I missed him. 🥹

oh acha i thought ki since raita sametna chalu hogaya hai toh seerat bhi wapas aayegi

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I understand but remember we are not their target audience (though I don’t think TRP audience liked the plots.).

We as audience don’t give them anything so why will they listen to us.

Really no clue what feedback they got and they changed so many plots overnight. That AA track which worked in relationship show flopped here. In my opinion, they should have ended the show after AA track failed but there are a lot of logistics involved. Chhodo.

Yes, audience is bound to feel cheated. That’s why I like TRP audience more. They don’t like the show, they move on.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. ...

Iss ITV ke jhanjat mein padne ka nahi .

smiley37smiley16

Virgos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rather than wasting money on news actor who can't act and making old actor jitin back on show. If this ph ego is not that big they should use their money in writing department. People r saying channel force ph to take leap what before before do u ever get any jodi romance in this show. Their r 3 jodis but we can't get 1 single jodi romance. Whether channel force ph to take leap or not. This ph already ruin stoey of tmd by making rat innocent and torture sahiba. After slap scene trp never get increased, it's always decrease. If channel give time to this pathetic ph time still they will not give a good story. Channel also pressure pandya store also but they didn't compromise with their lead character. Whole brar family become villian in audience eyes before leap. Leap and before the slap is just last stroke for audience, that now they will take this most negative and toxic show bullshit anymore. Tmd never give consistent trp. It only high during sahiba death, and rumi, sahiba and angad faceoff. Did rhis oh ever utilities it. No never. Maybe channel force them to take leap but angad character is already been butchered by this ph. Whose own director say Romance always kill story. And conflict make show famouse. I don't think this ph any show get famous in other country rather than uk bec most indians live their. Now somebody show him his own show rating. And i feel now gum is also on tmd way. Why would audience want watch yhm in toxic version. Wher everything is FL mistake and ML is innocent 😇 kid. Look all 3 brar criminals brother r happy after torture most innocent soul sahiba. Disgusting hiw some writer have stomach to write this pathetic characters. Poor jitin come back to this already sink boat.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally, totally, totally agree with this. Sahiba suffered throughout her whole life. It felt good seeing Jatin singing the "Ranjha Ranjha" song; it brought back a sense of nostalgia.

The reason why I fell in love with the show was its promo and then the songs. ( They had promising storyline, sab gayi Tel lene )

Ganja and Shitara messed up badly. The PH should be held accountable.

The bears should be in jail. All 3 of them.

All of them. I don't care about redemption or not, they should face the consequences for what they did to sahiba and Keerat..

True, there were three pairs, each with their unique dynamics and potential. But now, not even one remains intact.

It's heartbreaking to see how they've ruined everything. What was once a show full of promise and engaging relationships has been reduced to this.

The emotional investment from the audience has been completely disregarded.

Ganja ko neend kaise aati hogi raat ko..

I don't know....

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rajjo got kicked out at 1.5 trps from it's slot the week Tmd replaced it. You guys gotta chill. Star and Shahi have been a mutually profitable relationship for years. Star pressures for trp but Shahi either bows out like in case of bkas or actually revives show. He revived Yrkkh bt killing female lead too, show jumped into top 5 and stayed there for 5 months. There are no conspiracies involved. If Star keeps prolonging a show with trps below 1 they will have to take a massive loss like Zee is constantly doing. And the ph doesn't know how to write a story , that is on them. They are always interested in torturing fl the moment ratings rise.

Amber1928 thumbnail

I hope they bring back sahiba, show is ending why not give a happy ending to fans. What is the harm in that, channel don’t care but the producers should care, at least then a vast majority of audiences will feel better and happier

I mean what have they got to loose, the channel has already dumped the show and moved on.
I will miss the show it’s the only one I’ve watched in years and I mean years. The producers must be aware of what the audiences want.

Anyway I will miss all the cast, especially vj and Himanshi they are brilliant actors both of then, will follow and watch their next projects probably won’t see them together anytime soon, but hopefully some other ph and creative team will see their chemistry and snap them up because they both have incredible screen presence.

I will miss all the cast but wish them well and all the very best for future projects

TMD had the best music better than any other show I’ve seen on Indian tv

fantasy1000a thumbnail

The episode was so disorganized and so fast-paced. What could have been a 15-day episode was wrapped up in one day. Veer was accepted by everyone, including Angad. Yet again, Angad rudely dismisses Gurnoor. I mean what's his problem man.

Angad will accept anyone over sahiba or gurnoor..

Including his criminal Brother . Dude he almost killed Sahiba....

Veer finds out that Gurnoor is not Sahiba. All three bears will help Gurnoor escape from someone named Z.

And why was Keerat was not present today. Everyone was there except Keerat and Bani.

Veer even hugged Garry .....

Edited by fantasy1000a - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

There were so many loopholes:

1. The "bears boys" are trash. I mean, how shamelessly they forgot what Veer did to Keerat. Angad easily accepted Veer.

It was even more instant redemption than Garry had.

Garry is her husband, atleast he should have not forgiven Veer. But no, he is excited.....

2. I don't know who Z is. They will use another storyline revolving around that.

3. It felt so rushed again. I am just dumbfounded....

4. If sahiba is alive, then they should atleast show that. Gurnoor will end up becoming a doormat like Sahiba for sure.

The ph lacks basic storytelling. I mean basic....

Again why Am I thinking about logic in ITV??

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

The episode was so disorganized and so fast-paced. What could have been a 15-day episode was wrapped up in one day. Veer was accepted by everyone, including Angad. Yet again, Angad rudely dismisses Gurnoor. I mean what's his problem man.

Angad will accept anyone over sahiba or gurnoor..

Including his criminal Brother . Dude he almost killed Sahiba....

Veer finds out that Gurnoor is not Sahiba. All three bears will help Gurnoor escape from someone named Z.

And why was Keerat was not present today. Everyone was there except Keerat and Bani.

Veer even hugged Garry .....

i guess keerat went to bani's school . As she got a call from bani school