Team Neutral

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Aa gaya wapas,Aaj ke episode mein.

Full whitewash hokar.

The old Veer... Typical lovable one....πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

I am soooo happy to see him back. πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

I missed him....πŸ₯Ί

kya seerat bhi wapas aa rahi hai ?since show is going to end???

Or are makers now planning 3rd angle of keerat garry and veer?

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No..

Kerry are Endgame.

Seerat will not be back..

Bas veer hain...

Redemption hoga and he will unite Guran ..

I think.

There is No Love triangle..

Khatam .....

Damnnn I missed him. πŸ₯Ή

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yep. The show was not earning much so probably they decided to shut it down.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kal milega shayad.

Abhi tak nhi mila.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I want to see Garry's reaction πŸ˜…

Don't worry.

Thode time ke liye hain, for chala jayega 😁😁

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yep. The show was not earning much so probably they decided to shut it down.

For them it's all about Money.

I will never watch a ganja show again.

I simply hate the makers.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same... This is my first n last watch of ganja ph. Terrible experience

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Not just them. Everyone. See I honestly don’t blame them. At the end of the day, a product has to earn money.

No PH would want their show to go off air. But sometimes things work, sometimes it doesn’t.

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

My theory is completely different: TMD was giving a good competition and was also getting the same and even better TRP then primetime slots! There was a time when it was doing better than Anupama and Yrkkh! We all know that the channel always favours Shahi shows its known. Before the promo of the leap came there were a couple of articles saying that the show will take a leap where SahAn will be living happily with there child or will be having a baby and Seerat will come to take revenge. I think that was the original plan but the channel never approved. Then it was yrkkh 3 plot which I feel that the channel insisted they follow.

More money in advertisements go towards primetimes slot. Channel would have lost money if primetime advertisements paid less for tmd that had a simillar reach and shifted the ad around that time.

Ghum was also doing good and then they decided to kill Ishaan as the channel expected more TRP it was getting same TRP as Rishta and Shakti said it was the channel decision which the Ph had to accept and he respects the decision. Think about why the channel is always targeting the shows that have been giving a good competition to Rajan shows.

Pandya store was under the scanner for a couple of months in generation 1 but they didn't take much action.

YHC has been getting bad TRPs for many more months than TMD even when TMD was doing good but as it wasn't a competition to Shahi shows.

Even right now they have the 8.30 slot which is free but rather than shifting a show they are waiting for Shai new show to be ready.

Its all political reasonings to suit there fav!

I am annoyed at the makers for never utilising Vj and Himanshi chemistry to the fullest!

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Not just them. Everyone. See I honestly don’t blame them. At the end of the day, a product has to earn money.

No PH would want their show to go off air. But sometimes things work, sometimes it doesn’t.

I totally understand. πŸ’―

It's about business, and obviously, it's their show. It's good that they're earning money. Sometimes things work, and sometimes they don't. But because of that, the quality of the product gets damaged.

We as an audience are investing our time and emotions.

We are consumers. They should also think about the audience. It shouldn't be one-sided where they earn money and the audience is dissatisfied. It should work both ways.

We kept waiting for the different storyline and they never gave us.

They are clearly just frauds. They never cared when people were literally begging them not to kill Sahiba and Regarding sahan development....

They don't want to listen to us and change storyline but they also want money....

Kis tarah ka business. It's literally fraud....

Atleast thoda bahut toh de dete fans ko....

Unko khud ka profit karna hain bas .....

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Kal milega shayad.

Abhi tak nhi mila.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I want to see Garry's reaction πŸ˜…

Don't worry.

Thode time ke liye hain, for chala jayega 😁😁

oh acha i thought isko wapas villain banake laaye hai