Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

The episode was kinda okay IMO.

Why can't they show a bit more romance?

I mean, seriously. Seerat and Angad had an almost-kiss rain sequence....

VJ and Himanshi have great chemistry, but it's so underutilized. They have the potential to create some really memorable romantic scenes, but the show doesn't capitalize on it at all. It's just like their Consummation sequence.. we expected but got nothing....

The rain dance could have been more impactful, but it looked more cute than hot because the proximity just wasn't there.

Also, the song felt out of place, and the song selection was wrong, IMO..

It didn't match the mood of the scene, which made it less effective.

Himanshi was looking like a goddess and it's sad to see such potential being wasted. They have everything they need for great romantic moments, but they just don't seem to deliver.

Regarding the storyline, they hardly had any romance for sahan and suddenly they are showing it for Guran ?? It feels rushed....

It would have been better if she was sahiba.....

I felt the song would have suited Sahan not GurAns instant maggi romance. By the way, when the held hands, I thought it was hawtt, then cute.... And then mehhh.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since the show was going to end, they could have retained Sahiba. But looks like Sahiba was sacrificed and Gurnoor was brought as a last resort but the show had lost the audience.

What were they thinking when they sacrificed Sahiba 😵‍💫😵‍💫. Sahiba is the character we connected with, she is the only one who was human. Sahan brought TRP! IMO, they could have killed Angad and brought a look-alike, not that he won't be missed or anything. But Angad always mistreated Sahiba, so a look-alike who was a far better man would have made sense. Or the best thing would have been simply giving Angad a redemption track and uniting Sahan!!! Time to take a sabbatical from ITV!

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

I felt the song would have suited Sahan not GurAns instant maggi romance. By the way, when the held hands, I thought it was hawtt, then cute.... And then mehhh.

These 2 are literally my favourite on screen couple!! The chemistry they have! Imagine they haven't even been utilised well yet!

Hope to see them again together!

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

These 2 are literally my favourite on screen couple!! The chemistry they have! Imagine they haven't even been utilised well yet!

Hope to see them again together!

Their eyes and hand "chemistry" has a separate fanbase altogether. I have rarely seen hands having so much chemistry.... And today there was a close up shot of their hands entwining. .. Ufff that was hawtt!!! I say this everyday, but I'll say it today as well... I am super annoyed that we have not even seen 50% of their chemistry utilized. These kinda aesthetic couples with electricfyin chemistry only happens once or twice in a decade or somethin'. HOW COULD THEY NOT UTLIZE THEM?? Ughh! The fools! If they did, Sahan would have been iconic!

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since the show was going to end, they could have retained Sahiba. But looks like Sahiba was sacrificed and Gurnoor was brought as a last resort but the show had lost the audience.

So damnnnnn true.

And Veer ko laakar bhi kya ukhaad lenge.

The article says he will be positive again.

They had chance to redeem him before leap and way before That slap and molestation track.

Why to bring him now??

I wish They don't show him uniting Guran..

Because he is definitely there for climax

Amber1928 thumbnail

I get the feeling that star plus the channel are the reason for all this mess, they probably pushed for this disastrous leap.

The producers were probably not prepared that’s why such poor storytelling and script and bad execution
I am sure makers would have centred the storyline back on sahan eventually
But starplus put them under the scanner to turn things around quickly and that’s why they make a fatal mistake thinking sahiba death would increase trps big big mistake. They should have left the door open for her return, that would have given fans some hope.

angad and sahiba are both central and important characters.

And star plus ruthlessly pulled the plug and now the are struck with gurnoor a love story with a lookalike like I don’t understand who thought that was a good idea and that would increase trps unless sahiba was going to comeback later.

Unless the makers pull a classic Indian serial anything can happen miracle, because i would be happy with that than the current ending.

star plus can go to hell, I blame them more than makers of show, because why would they destroy their own show that was doing so well at 7pm star plus

Time to boycott all 7pm shows on starplus time to teach them a lesson they clearly have their favourites, never appreciate the success TMD achieved at 7pm slot no promos, nothing, as soon as the trps dipped pulling the plug.

Every show comes to a end eventually but the fact is TMD still had another year to give

Yes the leap was a mistake but jumping for one mistakes to another was so stupid the makers should have stabilised the show killing popular fl was reckless it backfired badly but make no mistake the greedy channel is more at fault they deserve backlash and I mean backlash but doubt that will happen unfortunately but people not watching 7pm slot will help boycott and watch colour tv instead increase their ratings

It’s a shame TMD can’t be replaced on another channel.

How I wish producers would take the same cast and crew to another channel and start a new show with the same leads

I mean do starplus own TMD or does the production house , is it possible to take the show elsewhere, because it still has potential

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All shows have a deadline. It's better to let go and just enjoy the rare moments we got, then move on.

Instead of boycotting the channel, I highly recommend not doing that. They thrive on publicity, even negative ones.

The best way is to ignore them and not watch their shows at all. Don't give them publicity . They will just laugh....

We'll miss the OGs, but at least they had something to showcase, even 1 percent.... Life moves on. I just hope that in the future, we have good writers and that the TRP format is gone. Right now, there's no character development.

The cast and crew deserve much better.....

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

veer wapas aa raha hai???

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Aa gaya wapas,Aaj ke episode mein.

Full whitewash hokar.

The old Veer... Typical lovable one....🥹🥹

I am soooo happy to see him back. 🥹🥹

I missed him....🥺

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Aa gaya wapas,Aaj ke episode mein.