Users

Frequent Posters

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I wish one slap was for manveer, that would have brought trp

Edited by N_n_n_n - 3 months ago
invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What saddens me is that villains win. They could have used the remainder of time to show Manbir feeling the sting of disrespect and forced to face what all she did to Sahiba. She has been an out and out villain and yet the PH shows her getting the love and respect she desires Angad has also not shown any contrition. He went into truly dark side over Garry, yet he accepted Garry readily. Zero reflection What a horrible writing team
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: invest_probe

What saddens me is that villains win. They could have used the remainder of time to show Manbir feeling the sting of disrespect and forced to face what all she did to Sahiba. She has been an out and out villain and yet the PH shows her getting the love and respect she desiresAngad has also not shown any contrition. He went into truly dark side over Garry, yet he accepted Garry readily. Zero reflectionWhat a horrible writing team

Yes the toxicity of the show is the biggest reason it drowned. Time n again they have shown evil winning over good. While sahiba suffered for everything, the villains like seerat, veer, manveer got easy way out

Amber1928 thumbnail

The end story of TMD feels more like a tragedy than a happy ending.

was this really the ending anyone really wanted, fl dies ,ml fall in love with lookalike because she looks and feels like sahiba to him.

Manveer will except her soon and get them married.
But sahiba never got to call her mama always manveer mam.

Very very poor ending such disappointment.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amber1928

The end story of TMD feels more like a tragedy than a happy ending.

was this really the ending anyone really wanted, fl dies ,ml fall in love with lookalike because she looks and feels like sahiba to him.

Manveer will except her soon and get them married.
But sahiba never got to call her mama always manveer mam.

Very very poor ending such disappointment.

Ikrrr 😭😭😭😭. Poor Sahiba.. She deserved better. All she got was abuse, disrespect and finally death. My heart goes out to her... I know she's a fictional character... But these writers never let her be happy. And when she's gone the hero happily moves on with a look-alike after torturing her for years. Atleast show a years leap, and then show this looks like. Here it's just been a month since Sahibas death. Even while wrapping up the show they can't give us anything good.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Worst show of all time going off air soon and India finally lift a world cup in years. Let us dance.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, each and every character deserved more, but especially Sahiba, because the girl suffered so much.

Her journey was filled with hardship and pain, yet she showed remarkable strength. But I don't think Sahiba will be back, as it doesn't make sense given the current track of the show.

I really want her to return as Sahiba, out of any logic.

However, please don't keep any hope, because it only leads to more hurt. It's painful to see such potential wasted and to hold onto a hope that might never be fulfilled. ( Don't trust Ganja ph )

And I'm skeptical about Veer because it would have been better if he was dead or went to jail.

They really messed up his character arc.

It would also be awkward seeing a new Keerat with Veer,and Veer apologizing to her regarding his behaviour because it would not have any connection at all. Especially since the actress looks older than him and she is totally different.

She never had a strong Keerat vibe, and it will be super awkward too because The actress is totally not keerat.

And

If Veer ends up uniting Gurnoor and Angad, it would definitely be the end for Sahan. It's sad to see how things have turned out, with so much potential lost.

I have no idea what will they show .....

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Soooo true.

What Nail biting match...

🥹🥹🥹🥹

India won the match. So happy....

fantasy1000a thumbnail

The episode was kinda okay IMO.

Why can't they show a bit more romance?

I mean, seriously. Seerat and Angad had an almost-kiss rain sequence....

VJ and Himanshi have great chemistry, but it's so underutilized. They have the potential to create some really memorable romantic scenes, but the show doesn't capitalize on it at all. It's just like their Consummation sequence.. we expected but got nothing....

The rain dance could have been more impactful, but it looked more cute than hot because the proximity just wasn't there.

Also, the song felt out of place, and the song selection was wrong, IMO..

It didn't match the mood of the scene, which made it less effective.

Himanshi was looking like a goddess and it's sad to see such potential being wasted. They have everything they need for great romantic moments, but they just don't seem to deliver.

Regarding the storyline, they hardly had any romance for sahan and suddenly they are showing it for Guran ?? It feels rushed....

It would have been better if she was sahiba.....

Edited by fantasy1000a - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Since the show was going to end, they could have retained Sahiba. But looks like Sahiba was sacrificed and Gurnoor was brought as a last resort but the show had lost the audience.