Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Looking back I realise it will only take GurAn 5 weeks to figure out their love for each other and it took sahan 1.5 years and I'm starting to think GurAn has had more romance than SahAn since the beginning of the show.

Absolutely true . Except that Sahan hit home and GurAn is forced af. GurAn just met each other..and they haven't even show any sort of connection between these two. No, I am not talking about the "Rab" connection smiley36..but there should be some sort of attraction...I don't really see it..except a few you fall I catch scenes...they are just rushing with their story.smiley19

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Looking back I realise it will only take GurAn 5 weeks to figure out their love for each other and it took sahan 1.5 years and I'm starting to think GurAn has had more romance than SahAn since the beginning of the show.

πŸ’― true

Word Count: 1

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

The makers digged there own grave otherwise the show could have lasted another year!

Guran to me seems so forced..... people are saying its Sahiba, I don't think so. Do you guy's?

Vj and Himanshi chemistry 😍😍 i only wish it was SahAn

Seems like Beer is coming back, seen Gurleen story!

They might aswell bring seerat too at this rate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

I don't know. Since they were ending the show, I thought such an ending would be nice..and I hoped for itsmiley19.

It is just a fast forwarded version of whatever story they planned. Makes no difference, everyone except 5 Guran fans will agree it is cringe and forced. Funniest point is they really want to drive home the point that Gurnoor is Sahiba because she looks like her but audience isn't consuming weed while watching unlike their writers.

Edited by hellodona - 3 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail

SahAn ka rain sequence kabhi nahi mila.... Main pagalo ki tarah wait karti rahi 😭😭.

Edited by anushka87 - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

That is because show is wrapping up. Ab sab jaldi jaldi hoga

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I don't know. Since they were ending the show, I thought such an ending would be nice..and I hoped for itsmiley19.

No no. Waisa nahi hoga. AnGur Milan on cards.
Amber1928 thumbnail

I hope producers negotiate with star plus for season 2
Mini break.

Last scene should be sahiba opening her eyes

Leave the show in suspense

Producers can comeback with better storylines because the show and characters are still very popular. It’s just that the leap ruined the story, but worst was separating sahan forever, audience rejected gurnoor and switched Off
Audience will tune in again for eventual reunion of sahan

SAHAN should be the endgame

TMD is still very popular with audiences people love the actors who are brilliant.

hope all new shows flop.

Athz thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7qwMgjOI0T/?igsh=MWpsMWVhZHpvaWFpZQ==

I am a fan of Sahiba's slaps. She is awesome!

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes true.

But poor Garry

2 baar Maar khaya.

I wanted Sahiba to Slap Angad and Veer ....

πŸ₯΄πŸ₯Ή

And MANVEER πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή