Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Shitaara smiley37smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

Harsh23 thumbnail
Please don't watch itv if u want all this , every show here is crap. When ppl say tmd is a hit show , they only refer to it's viewership. Everyone is aware the storyline went bad to worse.
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was so good 😯.. It has made me a confused mess. I think I know which route the storyline is steering towards... and I am too frustrated about it. But still I enjoyed the episode.

1. Firstly, Angad-Garry bromance. VJ-Tushar has such an awesome on-screen chemistry.

2. VJs natural acting. The man is literally living as Angad Singh Brar. Such a brilliant and underrated actor! As in there wasn't any high voltage scenes, but I dunno I really liked his performance today.

3. Gurnoor and Angad in the rain. I really don't get it. I was attracted and repulsed by the scene at the same time. Attracted because of Himanshi and VJs undeniable chemistry. But there is something called chemistry between the characters too. Sahiba-Angads chemistry is irreplaceable. Repulsed because... Why so soon? Why didn't they give us these scenes when we wanted Sahan romance. I just can't see Angad with anyone else!! Plus this scene reminded me of Seerats rain dance 😂.

4. Angads POV has been shown clearly today. He sees Sahiba in Gurnoor. He also mentions how happy Sahiba would have been if she saw Akeer calling him Papa.

5. Himanshi is a Goddess 😍😍... A very talented goddess!

6. Baffled why they mentioned Veer in the epi. They even showed his pic.

My question is WHYYY... WHY did they have to kill Sahibaaa??!! They could have done all this by keeping her alive!! Plus m really worried about where this rain dance will lead to 🥲. .. Because Angad is intoxicated.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Today's episode was so good 😯.. It has made me a confused mess. I think I know which route the storyline is steering towards... and I am too frustrated about it. But still I enjoyed the episode.

1. Firstly, Angad-Garry bromance. VJ-Tushar has such an awesome on-screen chemistry.

2. VJs natural acting. The man is literally living as Angad Singh Brar. Such a brilliant and underrated actor! As in there wasn't any high voltage scenes, but I dunno I really liked his performance today.

3. Gurnoor and Angad in the rain. I really don't get it. I was attracted and repulsed by the scene at the same time. Attracted because of Himanshi and VJs undeniable chemistry. But there is something called chemistry between the characters too. Sahiba-Angads chemistry is irreplaceable. Repulsed because... Why so soon? Why didn't they give us these scenes when we wanted Sahan romance. I just can't see Angad with anyone else!! Plus this scene reminded me of Seerats rain dance 😂.

4. Angads POV has been shown clearly today. He sees Sahiba in Gurnoor. He also mentions how happy Sahiba would have been if she saw Akeer calling him Papa.

5. Himanshi is a Goddess 😍😍... A very talented goddess!

6. Baffled why they mentioned Veer in the epi. They even showed his pic.

My question is WHYYY... WHY did they have to kill Sahibaaa??!! They could have done all this by keeping her alive!! Plus m really worried about where this rain dance will lead to 🥲. .. Because Angad is intoxicated.

You told me you are watching only random clips on insta. I guess they are moving towards consummation. Ab waise bhi show band hona toh love proposal plus consummation plus shaadi sab kuchh fit karna hai in 2 weeks.

Wait what did they show about Veer?

Edited by hellodona - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Edt

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

You told me you are watching only random clips on insta. I guess they are moving towards consummation. Ab waise bhi show band hona toh love proposal plus consummation plus shaadi sab kuchh fit karna hai in 2 weeks.

Wait what did they show about Veer?

Yaah....I did...but today I felt like watching, so went ahead. Yesterday's pag scene piqued my interest.

I have no clue! All of a sudden Keerat started talking about Veer and then showed Gurnoor his picture. I don't know is he coming back or something... As in are they going to bring the character back?

In the precap, they showed a guy who looks like that guy... What was his name? He was the villain in Dil Bole Oberoi.. That Thakur.

Bold: That's soo ickyyy! But even I kinda feel the same.. At least an 'almost' kiss can be expected. They gave nothing of the sort when Sahiba was alive 😭😭😭. What is wrong with these makers?!!

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Bold: That's soo ickyyy! But even I kinda feel the same.. At least an 'almost' kiss can be expected. They gave nothing of the sort when Sahiba was alive 😭😭😭. What is wrong with these makers?!!

Hmm idk about Veer and idc. It is difference of creatives. Vankar gave decent number of romantic scenes to Sairat even if he butchered story. Astha on the other hand just focused on Sahiba abuse and never cared about romance. So I don't get all the Astha was a good creative glorification.

Anyways now all of it will feel forced and cringey.

Even in Ghum, Ishvi scenes despite Ishaans characterization had some spark, now they are giving forced scenes between new male lead and Savi and it makes me yawn, only the kid's scenes are adorable

Edited by hellodona - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MEE ❤️🤗❤️🤗

THE SHOW WAS THE BEST.

I also loved Samaira and Neil...

But radhika and Arjun were 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

MEE ❤️🤗❤️🤗

THE SHOW WAS THE BEST.

I also loved Samaira and Neil...

But radhika and Arjun were 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Same. I liked Samaira the best, as an actor and character. But Arjun and Radhikas jodi was 🔥