Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

If TMD is a Hit show, then trash like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya must be a blockbuster. There's a difference between a hit show and a trash show. TMD is utter crap. The only good thing about it were the cast, and the music...

The storyline was utter nonsense...

In my opinion, a hit show has a good storyline, good script, overall buildup, and great overall plots with excellent execution and Good leads.....

That's what makes a hit show for me. TMD? Not even close.

We all know the plot of Sath nibhana sathiya πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

A Script IS ALWAYS THE KING

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

There is so much jealousy everywhere on TMD. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Anyway, it's done. They can think what they want. We all know the reason behind this jealousy.
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/himu32610040/status/1806731158845026510?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

soo soo true. All shows following same Cheating / EMA. No Value to Rituals, because they are leads they can do what every they want. And insane FL bezzathi,

Atleast this PH is a bit different they didn't Show this kind of Crap.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Few think I'm jealous of TMD? Oh, yes I am....

I'm not jealous of shows like the old *Mahabharat*, the new *Mahabharat*, and *Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi*. Remember *Shararat*? Now that was a BAD sitcom. 😁😁

And of course, I'm definitely NOT jealous of classics like *Miley Jab Hum Tum* and *Dill Mill Gayye*. What Crap storylines those had! πŸ€—πŸ˜

They had pure bonds, and how dare they show Mayank and Samrat as friends? And the audacity not to include any slaps! OR ACCIDENTALL SLAPS 😁😁 MY FAVOURITE.....

Clearly, this show is missing all the essentials for a "hit" series.

But TMD? It's such a big hit! No abuse, no shouting, no unnecessary love triangles, no hate, no accidental slaps, and definitely no rape attempts, and the development of all the couples, Wow .... 😁😁

Just pure, unadulterated perfection.

YES, I'M DAMN JEALOUS.

I have no words. I m jealous 😁

I even remember Ahem hitting Gopi and the iconic *dhoom tana na* music playing in the background. What a blockbuster show!

Meanwhile, TMD is pure gold.

Best show of the century.....

😁😁

All goes to THE GANJA , OOPS OUR LOVELY TMD MAKERS.....

😁😁

fantasy1000a thumbnail

People need to understand what a mess they made out of TMD. The show could have been a classic and Sahi Mahane Mein a "hit" show if they had really cared about the cast and their sheer hard work.

It was just a hit for some because they'll always justify it.

Some people are just sitting around and ready to defend it.

If it's a HIT show why are we sad ??

Had WE GOT ANYTHING??

THE ANSWER IS NOOOO.

I watched Barun Sobti's interview with Tried and Refused Productions one day. He said shows are ruining society.

It's all about numbers, but with no storyline and no creativity.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

It's very easy to say things. Star will keep making these awful shows, and if we defend anything as a hit show and just forget, we will be deprived of good shows like *Miley Jab Hum Tum*, which was so ahead of its time.

The relationships in that show were organic and realistic.

It's sad to see the quality of storytelling decline while we are left longing for the genuine and heartfelt narratives we once enjoyed.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I guess my posts are getting influence any way carry on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Have a great Day.
hellodona thumbnail

Guys if you have Disney Plus Hotstar try watching The Bear. It is brilliant.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

I'm just banging my head here, hoping that some will understand.....

Some will never...... πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Sad, anyway..

Have a great day! 😁😁

fantasy1000a thumbnail

I have heard about the show..

I will definitely try πŸ€—

The Bear.. ❀️