Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Completely agree with you!!

To me it felt like all there focus was on ghum and the new show that got cancelled so they sideline tmd! It felt like all the assisstant were taking creative decisions and vanku was just agreeing to whatever they were saying!

I wish to see Himanshi and VJ again together one day!!

Bold: Same...and that too in an enemy-to-lover trope. But it's nearly impossible, sis. VJ-H should be the most underrated and underutilized jodi of this decade smiley18

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 3 months ago

Like Star will give funding and time, We all saw what they did to the pandya store this Greedy / Partial Channel, didn't let the PH know that they will change the time. Faltu is coming high TRP above 2 still they Did change slot did off air.. And Ankhmacholi and any show take time to attract Viwers on Dead slot. This partial Channel think so high of them selves. Any way we all know how much this partial Channel favor only one PH .

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True ....

It's easy to talk, but laughing and making fun of other actors is a new low.

These actors are just here to earn their money. If people don't like the show, don't watch it. Why talk badly about them? It's better to say nothing at all. The blame lies with the shitara and makers and, not the cast and crew.

It's like when a show doesn't work out, people blame the new actors replacing the original cast and say hurtful things. That's not fair. Everyone is just doing their job....

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waise bhi, I learnt a lesson.....

Never trust Shitara again..

I will just stick to OTT platforms and write some fictions. 🥹

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah poor actors have to bear the brunt

Jarama thumbnail

I hope the show flops! After what star has done to the well running shows! I hope they lose 7pm slot.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

https://x.com/mandeeprumana5/status/1806699442768372118

I understand that fans are super angry and sad, but it's not sensible to make fun of the actors. They are just doing their job and bringing the characters to life. The blame should be directed at the Ph and the channel for their poor decisions and writing, not at the cast.

It's simply unnecessary and unfair to target the actors just because they are taking Vj and Himanshi's place.

Who does that? It's important to remember that they are not responsible for the storyline and deserve respect.

The most talented actors at 7 pm slot must be lead cast of Saath Nibhana Saathiya I guess. There is no audacity here, Star will never tolerate decimal ratings. This new show will also go off air if ratings don't hit 1.5 soon and so will be fate of the show at 7:30. Zee is in serious debt, Star doesn't want to enter that state. They got a chance still, their brain came up with the unique concept of killing female lead. Why anyone would want trash like Tmd to run anymore is beyond me, there is no story and no ratings either.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/himu32610040/status/1806725944373108759?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Few over gyaan people can Rant about TMD but it is proven Hit Show.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/mollieabbrz/status/1806659177189642518?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

I belive on this one Something going on with this PH and Channel this spineless PH fell in to it.. They screwed both TMD and Ghum. And I doubt they will save their boring Ghum 🙄🙄🙄 will see.