Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Jarama

STARPLUS new show

typical Cinderella story it seems. Fl is dark skinned and step sister is light skinned

TMD was a different vibe.

I curse Starplus and hope they lose the 7pm slot. And this show gets shut down!!!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8ws9mHCgHo/?igsh=MTh0bjR0dXFiM2hnZw==

Another flop 1 guy 2 sisters show 😤🙄
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apuni88

Another flop 1 guy 2 sisters show 😤🙄

I hope it flops!!!! Badly!!!!!

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

All tv shows talk about racism by casting fair skinned actresses and putting brown paint on them. Obviously because India doesn't have dark skinned women and all women above 30 are fit to play mothers to 40 year old men.

Another show added to list. Happy Tmd reduced trp of the slot to below 1. Simply means the new show will never go above 1.5 and get kicked out soon. Back to back wins for audience, one trash after other going off air and may it be the fate of all future trash till Star decides to hire creatives who can write stories.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Daljth ne sarra TRP/ Viewership and Budget Kaliya, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Gurnoor ko time nahi but she is stabilizing. Means Flop nahi Nutmegji

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/mandeeprumana5/status/1806699442768372118

I understand that fans are super angry and sad, but it's not sensible to make fun of the actors. They are just doing their job and bringing the characters to life. The blame should be directed at the Ph and the channel for their poor decisions and writing, not at the cast.

It's simply unnecessary and unfair to target the actors just because they are taking Vj and Himanshi's place.

Who does that? It's important to remember that they are not responsible for the storyline and deserve respect.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The whole cast will be terribly missed! I feel so baddd thinking about the potential this show had, especially Sahan. If only they had followed Gaatchora! My heart goes out to the actors as well, they worked their a$$ off to take this show to such heights!

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Another show added to list. Happy Tmd reduced trp of the slot to below 1. Simply means the new show will never go above 1.5 and get kicked out soon. Back to back wins for audience, one trash after other going off air and may it be the fate of all future trash till Star decides to hire creatives who can write stories.

Someone mentioned in the comments ki it is a Gul show. However, the promo is quite dull and quite shameful. They are doing the opposite of what the show is trying to convey. Why cant they cast a dark-skinned girl for heaven's sake?!! There is no dearth of stunning dark-skinned girls in our country! What is the issue with these PHs?

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

The whole cast will be terribly missed! I feel so baddd thinking about the potential this show had, especially Sahan. If only they had followed Gaatchora! My heart goes out to the actors as well, they worked their a$$ off to take this show to such heights!

Completely agree with you!!

To me it felt like all there focus was on ghum and the new show that got cancelled so they sideline tmd! It felt like all the assisstant were taking creative decisions and vanku was just agreeing to whatever they were saying!

I wish to see Himanshi and VJ again together one day!!

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Someone mentioned in the comments ki it is a Gul show. However, the promo is quite dull and quite shameful. They are doing the opposite of what the show is trying to convey. Why cant they cast a dark-skinned girl for heaven's sake?!! There is no dearth of stunning dark-skinned girls in our country! What is the issue with these PHs?

No , it is not a Gul show and most of the people working in industry are racist and misogynistic. Sadly no one has any moral boundaries , that I won't portray or associate this kind of crap on screen. Very few actors and writers have drawn strong lines over the years about the kind of content they don't want to encourage. Thankfully tv audience is declining consistently.

At least Shahi and Ekta used to actually cast dark skinned actresses in dark skinned roles when i was a kid. Bidaai and Saat Phero main both had dark skinned actresses to talk about the racism they face. (Obviously even those shows were no good and the script was more white saviour than actually condemning racism but at least they did not act like dark skinned women don't exist in our country)

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

If TMD fans are so angry, they can come forward and fund the show. Waha baithke baat karna is very easy.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 4 months ago