Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

OR they could have saved it with Sahiba disappearing after diljit death and came back with memory loss as gurnoor because she was kidnapped by RUMI!!!! That would have been awesome! I miss Rumi 😂

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand the feelings....

The makers have no idea how to write a compelling and satisfying story.

They have consistently made choices that left us disappointed and heartbroken.

It's clear they are more interested in making money and showing illogical things, shocking twists and dragging out the drama rather than giving the characters and relationships the development they deserve.

Writers are frauds, not genuine writers.

A good writer knows how to balance drama with character growth and audience satisfaction, but these makers seem to miss the mark entirely.

Instead of delivering well-thought-out narratives, they rely on cheap tricks for publicity.

No one should EVER work with them, considering their track record. They knew what fans wanted and still chose to ignore it. Wankar, in particular, has been a huge disappointment.

The decisions made by these so-called writers have only caused more pain and frustration for the viewers.

It's sad to see such potential wasted. The makers have let everyone down and proven that they lack the skill and understanding required to create a truly engaging and satisfying show.

I understand the sadness, and it's completely justified.

It's tough not to get attached when so many fans are literally begging for Sahan to be the endgame. It's heartbreaking to see the makers mess things up so badly. They truly suck.

😩😩

It took me months to move on from Veerat, and I know it will take months to move on from Sahan too. It's a difficult process, but it's necessary.

I curse the makers with all my heart for what they've done. They tortured us with their decisions, and they'll likely keep doing so. The best way to cope is to watch VJ and Himanshi for their acting talent, not as Angad and Sahiba.

Just watch the show as entertainment and don't let it affect you personally. We've all suffered more than a year for this.

We deserve BETTER....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gurnoor flop?

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

full storyline hi flop hein Nuttujiii!

anushka87 thumbnail

Kash ye Sahiba hoti 😭🥺 Loved Angad-Akeer scene smiley27

https://twitter.com/mysticallyfell/status/1806633661330075989?t=vHDcmRAl2KURrTG4TsPWWQ&s=19

Edited by anushka87 - 4 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail

Happy happy episodes nowadays, kyunki show ka the end hone wala hai 😂..... Sahiba ke naseeb me ye last happy moments bhi nahi rakhe makers ne 🥲

Athz thumbnail

Watched bits and pieces of the episode today. Liked a few scenes. Akeer is shuchhh a gulab jamuun...He looked even cute with that pag. He looked like a mini Angad. Akeer-Angad scene was sweet, but it lacked depth and intensity. The dialogues were too meh...there was one dialogue "Queen matlab aapki mumma na?" That just spoiled the beauty of the scene. Plus Akeer accepting Angad this quick was a bit too much. The father-sons story had so much potential. and Angad-Akeer has good chemistry even when the scenes are rushed...but yaah they are obviously trying to wrap things up ASAP.

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

STARPLUS new show

typical Cinderella story it seems. Fl is dark skinned and step sister is light skinned

TMD was a different vibe.

I curse Starplus and hope they lose the 7pm slot. And this show gets shut down!!!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8ws9mHCgHo/?igsh=MTh0bjR0dXFiM2hnZw==