Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Are these writers/creatives/PH alrit? When we wanted Sahan romance they gave us seperation after separation with hardly any romance. Now they are shoving GurAn down our throats! There's an unwanted and baffling romantic scene in every epi! But yaa.. whatever!

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Are these writers/creatives/PH alrit? When we wanted Sahan romance they gave us seperation after separation with hardly any romance. Now they are shoving GurAn down our throats! There's an unwanted and baffling romantic scene in every epi! But yaa.. whatever!

You are still watching. I toh get annoyed when Tmd title track plays, it was one of my fav songs.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

You are still watching. I toh get annoyed when Tmd title track plays, it was one of my fav songs.

Actually no. I see one or two random clips whenever it pops up on my feed.. I don't even have to force myself to stop watching... By the second clip I get annoyed and exit from Insta only. Just spoils my mood nowadays.

But yesterday I watched two of the initial episodes when they get married... Ufff they were hawwtt

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Actually no. I see one or two random clips whenever it pops up on my feed.. I don't even have to force myself to stop watching... By the second clip I get annoyed and exit from Insta only. Just spoils my mood nowadays.

But yesterday I watched two of the initial episodes when they get married... Ufff they were hawwtt

Those were literally the best episodes! Loved how Sahiba used to speak up! Remember how she exposed Jasleen!!

500plus episode we hardly got SahAn romance now in 2 weeks we will get Guran romance. Love story in 2 weeks lol

On another note VJ and Himanshi both have good chemistry in general! But were never utilised well by this PH!!

Let's manifest Gul takes them on a show together

hellodona thumbnail

Actually no. I see one or two random clips whenever it pops up on my feed.

Yeah same , keeps popping up on my insta or youtube. I hope someone actually decides to remake Gaatchora in a few months. Hopefully Gul.

anushka87 thumbnail

Itni jaldi GurAn ka hug scene bhi mil gaya.... Pata chale kal Sr na ho jaye inka 🌚😭.

Phir Angad Sahiba ke saath apni Manali wali night remember karega (Fb of Manali night)... What a pathetic writing.... Inki research team ko koi bahar fenko koi.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Yeah same , keeps popping up on my insta or youtube. I hope someone actually decides to remake Gaatchora in a few months. Hopefully Gul.

How I wish it was with Vijanshi... But of course that's impossible! Thanks to this cockroach PH.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Itni jaldi GurAn ka hug scene bhi mil gaya.... Pata chale kal Sr na ho jaye inka 🌚😭.

Phir Angad Sahiba ke saath apni Manali wali night remember karega (Fb of Manali night)... What a pathetic writing.... Inki research team ko koi bahar fenko koi.

Chiiii.... But say that again 🀣🀣🀣. These stupid writers will actually do that. To an extent I can understand Angad being reminded of Sahiba whenever he sees Gurlnoor because of the obvious resemblance. But they are literally trying to show that he is attracted to her I. E Gurnoor, while they should show him getting confused, frustrated and yearning for Sahiba. But it's all a mess... They keep falling on top of each other... In one scene I saw two falls!!! Good Lord! In a show where there was a romance drought, now there's a flood... 'Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Chiiii.... But say that again 🀣🀣🀣. These stupid writers will actually do that. To an extent I can understand Angad being reminded of Sahiba whenever he sees Gurlnoor because of the obvious resemblance. But they are literally trying to show that he is attracted to her I. E Gurnoor, while they should show him getting confused, frustrated and yearning for Sahiba. But it's all a mess... They keep falling on top of each other... In one scene I saw two falls!!! Good Lord! In a show where there was a romance drought, now there's a flood... 'Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Meanwhile in Ghum Savi was crying for 2 day long love story after 7 years.

Amber1928 thumbnail

Never had any romance between sahan but non stop of angad and gurnoor

Falling tripping hugging non stop

but with sahan nothing just fighting and misunderstanding non stop

Makers are so stupid you can’t force angad and gurnoor on us and expect it will work just because she looks like Sahiba

they need a twist himanshi could play a double role and gurnoor could be manipulative and calculating person acting like a victim

Star plus should give TMD more time turn the show around because the next show will not get the same rating as TMD the show is still very popular in the uk