Team Garry

Posted: 4 months ago

The show is ending

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hellodona

Anyways let us predict the end.

My prediction is Angad saves Gurnoor from whoever that man is, confesses his love and she accepts it. Then they show a leap of few years and Guran living with a daughter called Sahiba and Akir.

Yup! I predict this too.. sadly πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anyways let us predict the end.

My prediction is Angad saves Gurnoor from whoever that man is, confesses his love and she accepts it. Then they show a leap of few years and Guran living with a daughter called Sahiba and Akir.

I think ur predictions going to be true. They don't have the ability to show anything nice. So, I guess this weird and hurried ending would be their parting gift. Sadists!

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Now they will give happy scenes and happy ending when audience doesn't care anymore. Sairat , Ishvi, Sahan got tragic endings but Guran will get happy ending smiley32Guran has like 5 fans in total I fear. Ganja and it's big brain.

To ab ye show finally band hoga. πŸ™Œ to those to stuck to it till the end.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Good riddance. Let us gather on July 14 to celebrate(hopefully it is confirmed off air date)

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³smiley40smiley41IMG_20240627_001345.jpg

Word Count: 0

Amber1928 thumbnail

Teri meri doriyaan should be left on a cliffhanger with the potential to return with the same cast after a break a few months break with Sahiba show to alive giving the Tmd team time to reset and come up with a better storyline but angad and Sahiba need to be the main leads.

Because the chances are that the next show at 7pm will flop and keep flopping on star plus and colours tv will take over the 7pm slot leader

Then maybe star tv might understand and value TMD and bring back the show

Then the show can get a reset again and clear up the mess made by the makers

Angad and Sahiba must be leads otherwise it won’t work

just leave the the show on a cliffhanger TMD still has a lot more potential and a brilliant cast

Jarama thumbnail

Any show at 7pm will be flop! they work lucky with TMD because of SahAn.
They ruined it. I think the leap was channels idea they got greedy. And now they will lose the 7pm spot.

Jarama thumbnail

What is wrong with this channel???

The shows are a revolving door for this channel

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8sAUnyvsgm/?igsh=emkyczY1Mzc1eGdl

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I'm happy that the beautiful and talented actors will be finally free to do new projects , this time hopefully something that does justice to their talent and looks. But I'll terribly miss Himanshi and Vijendra chemistry.

Edited by DanmeiLover - 4 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's probably for the best if they never bring TMD back again. We've seen enough of it. TMD is done and dusted now. I wish all the cast and crew the best. This production house seems doomed. They should avoid working with them again.

If they EVER plan a TMD reboot, it should involve a different PH where all six characters get equal screen space and storylines.

We need more variety in our shows. Personally, I'd love to see Serry take the lead because they had the most potential. It's rare to find a ship like Serry in ITV

and it deserves to be explored in a positive light.

The TV audience has clearly shown a strong preference for Sahan over the other two ships. ( Because let's admit it, the other were never ever given a chance to shine )

It would be fantastic if they could create a 100-episode finite series focused solely on Sahan. Additionally, they could explore Serry's story in a different OTT platform which I personally would love to see.

( They used each other for benefits and they explore their relationship )

The potential in this ship is undeniable. As for Veerat, a period drama would be perfect, especially if it's produced for an OTT platform again.

A finite series like this would be a wonderful addition to the lineup, and MUCH MORE CREATIVITY AND UNIQUENESS.........