Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

So ultimately Guran and Kerry were the End game.

Baaki 3 love stories gaaye tel lene.....

https://youtu.be/fvsS2kp4KeU?si=KROyUcU9FT8Rp9Eh

I loved the aesthetic this promo gave us....

It's like packaging is best but andar ka Food is pure poison, toxic , rotten, disgusting, hell......

EVERYTHING......

But it started off so well..i just cant get over the initial episodes where Angad and Sahiba served smiley27. I am yet to see a better looking pair on-screen. The PH should give lessons on How to Dig Your Own Grave No Matter How Many Chances you Get to Lead a Better Life - A Zillion Proven Tricks

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaad mat dilao Sis.

Initial episodes were golden period of TMD.

😔😔 But then....

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaad mat dilao Sis.

Initial episodes were golden period of TMD.

but then they started using their brains .

Dublicate Post.....

Edited by fantasy1000a - 4 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail
We loved the show, the lead couple and their chemistry. But viewers have suffered as much with the show as their 3 love stories which turned into crime patrol.... Makers have disappointed the loyal audience time n again by serving just toxicity.. And everything went down the drain after FL's death. No wonder they dug their own grave and show is finally ending.. I m sure makers can't even show something good at the end
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

We loved the show, the lead couple and their chemistry. But viewers have suffered as much with the show as their 3 love stories which turned into crime patrol.... Makers have disappointed the loyal audience time n again by serving just toxicity.. And everything went down the drain after FL's death. No wonder they dug their own grave and show is finally ending.. I m sure makers can't even show something good at the end

Now they will give happy scenes and happy ending when audience doesn't care anymore. Sairat , Ishvi, Sahan got tragic endings but Guran will get happy ending smiley32Guran has like 5 fans in total I fear. Ganja and it's big brain.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Who are those 5 fans 😂😂
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Who are those 5 fans 😂😂

A bunch of people who believe character and actor are one and the same.

Athz thumbnail

I just hope they don't show GurAn marriage. They should show some mercy to the audience who bore with their sh+t for 1.5+ years. I just can't digest GurAn romance ... I'd like to believe Angad loved Sahiba dearly.. Even though the story clearly states he didn't, but I m ready to forget that and think that he started truly loving her in the final days, if they show him NOT falling for GurAn... 😭😭😭

hellodona thumbnail

Anyways let us predict the end.

My prediction is Angad saves Gurnoor from whoever that man is, confesses his love and she accepts it. Then they show a leap of few years and Guran living with a daughter called Sahiba and Akir.

Jarama thumbnail

So sad! What had become of this show?

Do they actually think a new show replacing TMD at 7pm will survive. The only reason TMD survived was because of VJ and Himanshi - SahAn. They killed SahAn and now the show is gone. Leap was mistake #1 and Sahiba death #2