Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Now they want to show romance. When we wanted to see Sahan's romance, what happened to the makers then? Yes, it looks forced and kind of creepy. I mean, his wife just passed away... I wished they had Developed guran much better but ....

I mean look at them ......

Sahan, Serry, Veerat, ,Kerry and now guran .

Damn all 5 ships were forced....

Only conflict between them.

I cursed them.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Bold 1: Absolutely! That would be the most apt ending. Coz Bears never get punished! Plus we waited like a group of jackasses to watch Sahans story not a random romantic scene of GurAn!

Bold2: Tell me about it! I was secretly rooting for Seery after Sahan. I was expecting Seery vs Sahan specially after Rumis track. People would have flocked into watch the story. And they actually did... When Bears were kicked out. They could have developed Seerys story from there. A villain couple! How awesome would that be, rarely seen in ITV. Tushars and Roopams chemistry was undeniable! So was Veer and Keerats. The quintessential meek boy and aggressive girl love story... It just can't go wrong! But guess what this PH are such sadists, they made Veer a molester!

True. The bears never got punished for their actions. They randomly killed seerat,never wanting to show her tortured but they put sahiba through hell.

And again as we Talk about punishment .

Veer should be dead... TORTURED AND DEAD.

Why isn't he is jail? If he had only drug issues and alcohol addiction, it would be understandable, but he almost molested keerat and tried to kill sahiba.

He should be hanged.

They should never have damaged Veer to this extent.

I fell for the simplicity of Veer ( Veerat )and not this Monster makers created.

Veerat were dead for me after the Proposal scene.

And angad's character was Butchered beyond belief.

And Veer never got punished.

Additionally Angad tried to rape sahiba on their wedding night,which is inexcusable. Rape can never be justified.

The show had the potential to build healthier relationships for Sahan and Veerat , but they miserably failed. Serry had immense potential.

This PH Needs a lesson in creativity.

They are now converting ghum into Yhm, without actually knowing the role of creative director.

While they could have taken liberties from some scenes, but they easily Butchered everything.

They lack genuine creativity.

It's totally unfair as they are being paid for coping and writing trash while Potential writers struggle .

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Despite the issues with the episode, the background score and the song "Rab Aap Ishq Ugawe" are simply brilliant.

I've never heard a song so aesthetic and pure. It's truly spiritual. Wow!

🥹🥹🥹🥹

Mera man jit liya

fantasy1000a thumbnail

If the news is true, it's truly heartbreaking. We've just lost the most good looking aesthetic couple.

😭😭😭😭 The makers are to be blamed for this.

I hate them 😭😭😭😭 I simply hate them.

Yes, I m crying 🥺

fantasy1000a thumbnail

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1805906299584237850

Jaate jaate bhi Crime Petrol dete jayenge.....

😳😳😡😡

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
25 days love story of GurAn 😭😂🤣 Bewakuf ki bhi koi limit hoti hai TMD makers

Why they killed Sahiba??..... Seriously 😒..... Jate jate bhi sabka dimaag kharaab karke hi jana tha.

Edited by anushka87 - 4 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

So ultimately Guran and Kerry were the End game.

Baaki 3 love stories gaaye tel lene.....

https://youtu.be/fvsS2kp4KeU?si=KROyUcU9FT8Rp9Eh

I loved the aesthetic this promo gave us....

It's like packaging is best but andar ka Food is pure poison, toxic , rotten, disgusting, hell......

EVERYTHING......

fantasy1000a thumbnail

You all can keep continuing...

I am not going to stop.

Evil, cringe, Bad, nonsense,crack, senseless, shameless..... GANJA... ABSULUTE, incapable ,The worst and my favourite....

SADIST GNJAAAAA MAKERS......

U all can add your curse for EVIL makers..

like seerat ka shrap.

Shayaad kaam kar jaaye smiley39smiley41

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good riddance. Let us gather on July 14 to celebrate(hopefully it is confirmed off air date)