Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber1928 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

The show makers themselves ruined and killed teri meri dooriyaan the unnecessary leap was not needed the show was doing so well and was popular with audiences

The didnโ€™t need to make seerat a psycho straight away she could have come back later to take revenge or she could be gurnoor she could have changed her appearance to Sahiba and had plastic surgery and rumi could kidnapped Sahiba or yash or daljit mum they could show how it was all planned itโ€™s a Indian tv serial anything can happen

Sahiba death was the biggest mistake done buy the makers they

could have saved the show but no replacing lead actress for a lookalike just killed the show for a lot of people like me who loved the show showing parallel scenes all the time Sahiba death just feels tragic feels like she was robbed of happiness with angad and akeer and now gurnoor will just replace her just like that Sahiba death just ruined the show for a lot of people

I just donโ€™t understand the concept or obsession of bringing a lookalike double or doppelgรคnger

Edited by Amber1928 - 4 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

https://x.com/sritama23/status/1805650289632100694?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

so true . Anyway iam just posting here not judging anybody . All can express their views because ot is public platform

Jisse nahi dekha jata new love story, should have stopped watching the show the day Sahiba was killed, Simple.... I had stopped watching Udaan when they killed Suraj.
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Agree with Athz Ji that kill Angad should and SahAn should reunite in heaven! Zorwar takes revenge by killing Angad as he secured Gurnoors future abroad! He sends Akeer with Gurnoor as he knew that Zorwar would come to take revenge! This could be Manveer punishment too losing her son and grandson! But we know that's not going to happen!

I personally don't like the new Keerat! Garry and Seerat had sizzling chemistry! i don't know why the didn.t use them! They could have always casted a new Veer anyway i guess we could all go on!
I also feel that all of us together could have written a better story!!

The worst thing is that this PH has never valued the audience / fans opinion and what they would like to see!

Bold 1: Absolutely! That would be the most apt ending. Coz Bears never get punished! Plus we waited like a group of jackasses to watch Sahans story not a random romantic scene of GurAn!

Bold2: Tell me about it! I was secretly rooting for Seery after Sahan. I was expecting Seery vs Sahan specially after Rumis track. People would have flocked into watch the story. And they actually did... When Bears were kicked out. They could have developed Seerys story from there. A villain couple! How awesome would that be, rarely seen in ITV. Tushars and Roopams chemistry was undeniable! So was Veer and Keerats. The quintessential meek boy and aggressive girl love story... It just can't go wrong! But guess what this PH are such sadists, they made Veer a molester!

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Jisse nahi dekha jata new love story, should have stopped watching the show the day Sahiba was killed, Simple.... I had stopped watching Udaan when they killed Suraj.

The positive thing here was they explored Sukor love story beautifully for 3 whole years and then killed Suraj... And Udaans script was much better plus they showed some respect to Suraj. These people just... I have no words.. Just baffled by their weird thought process and senseless,.misogynistic storyline. Plus call me a sadist, there was still a beauty in Surajs death. ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There are concepts of second love that are explored quite well. This is just cringe. Falling for lookalike a few days after wife passed away. Then he should just act like Seerat, find some woman and do plastic surgery to make them look like Sahiba.

Waise let me make a guess. Show ends with Angad and Gurnoor having a daughter whose name is Sahiba.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Waise let me make a guess. Show ends with Angad and Gurnoor having a daughter whose name is Sahiba.

I hope not! That'd be weird af

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True.

Donโ€™t you think the makers always knew this? They knew exactly what the fans wanted, but they chose to ignore it. They are simply sadistic. Most of the forum members write great stories, much better than this production house.

Regarding all three couples, Iโ€™m sad that we will never see them working together on-screen. It truly pains me. Their producer even mentioned in an interview that he believes in conflict, not romance.

I wish Gul had cast them... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Can you believe it ...... 544 episodes and still No Proper LOVE STORY.....

NOT EVEN 1 ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

True.

Donโ€™t you think the makers always knew this? They knew exactly what the fans wanted, but they chose to ignore it. They are simply sadistic. Most of the forum members write great stories, much better than this production house.

Regarding all three couples, Iโ€™m sad that we will never see them working together on-screen. It truly pains me. Their producer even mentioned in an interview that he believes in conflict, not romance.

I wish Gul had cast them... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Can you believe it ...... 544 episodes and still No Proper LOVE STORY.....

NOT EVEN 1 ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yaah... Can see that in their show! But the audience need what they need.. And look at their present state! They are desperately adding romance after romance in the last two epis, but it doesn't make any difference! They could have incorporated conflict and romance in their show... But instead they chose conflict among people who should stay together even though audience preferred them fighting for each other rather than fighting with each other. But m glad they are grasping at straws now.. Serves them right.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes ye show 3 brothers ki love story nahi h but angad ki 3 love stories h๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haan h kuch fake fans fake crying or fake accounts h kal tak sahiba ko gaaliya or CA kar rahey they or ab roz sahiab k marne ka rona rotey h pehle boltye they ki sahiba angad k layak nahi h diljeet k sath rahi bachey kar legi or ab jab sach mein sahiba out ho gayi to crocodile ๐ŸŠ tears dikha rahye h kya bolun sab fake h social media p ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah reminds me of all the Sahiba should have been an artist after leap fake cries. And the moment Diljeet turned negative no more talks about how Sahiba is not chasing her dreams, why she did not go to her parents bla bla. Itna nautanki kiya toh makers ne wohi parosa. Ab fuzool ki acting. (Again this pertains to insta audience not if commenters)