Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

At least the og haters are celebrating Sahiba's death. The so called Sahan fans (not talking about Indiaforums commenters, this is about other social media ) who never defended Sahiba and always threw her under the bus are suddenly crying. She smiled once post leap and the nastiness was off the charts that she will have kids with Diljeet, aur ab ro rahe Sahiba should be in show. Yeh kaisa doglapana hai. Jab defend karna tha said nasty things aur ab bring Sahiba back. Sahan was finished a million times due to Angad's abuse so who cares. Aur waise bhi show ka end hona hi hai toh kuchh bhi dikhade, bas cringe hi lagega. Faltu ka rona dhona.

Jaise kisine bola show was supposed to be about 3 brothers love stories but it is about Angad's 3 love stories : Seerat, Sahiba and Gurnoor

People complaining saying in other 4 Punjab stories the male lover died of heartbreak after the female lover. Haan toh in other 4 love stories he actually loved the woman , idhar jab jeete waqt pyaar nahi toh marne ke baad kidhar se milega. (To be factually accurate, in Mirza Sahiba story Sahiba died after Mirza but same thing, one lover can't tolerate others death and dies)

yes ye show 3 brothers ki love story nahi h but angad ki 3 love stories hπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haan h kuch fake fans fake crying or fake accounts h kal tak sahiba ko gaaliya or CA kar rahey they or ab roz sahiab k marne ka rona rotey h pehle boltye they ki sahiba angad k layak nahi h diljeet k sath rahi bachey kar legi or ab jab sach mein sahiba out ho gayi to crocodile 🐊 tears dikha rahye h kya bolun sab fake h social media p πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/c_tweets11/status/1805601474833268845?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Shadow sarkar is still in searching mode 🀣🀣🀣

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

i just stopped by all sitara forums ,only humari Angad ka bathkismathi all will come and give gyaan , rest of the shows Ka ML donot have any names instead people are happily supporting their actions. Arman people pleaser, Jhanak ML confusion , Ishan (died poor fellow ) innocent and no words about the that Mahan show ka Ml Anuj.anyway waste of talking ..

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely mega cringe Donaji

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: apuni88

Definitely mega cringe Donaji

People are still abusing Sahiba left, right and centre when her character is no more! She had made it clear that Diljeet is just a friend and that she was pretending to be married for Akeer's sake so he gets a fathers love as Angad had rejected them (he put the phone down but she thought that she told him but he didn't hear)! There was no romantic angle from her side it was all Diljeet bad eyes who thought that she would give in! People saying that oh she caused a loss of her own child had a miscarriage tell Akeer cause of his mama his sibling died before being born!- 2 in 7 women experience a miscarriage and its hard as nobody would want to lose there baby! These people are inhumane!

She never expected things to go out of hand when she went to the orphanage with Inder, she didn't expect him to be killed.

Not once did he go to find Sahiba in 6 years then he said SORRY TO HER DEAD BODY!! They are giving this man a new love story!

Seerat wanted to live a life of luxuries which she actually did after her marriage with Garry if you think about it!

Sahiba went through so much her dream to be an artist was shattered! She didn't even get to meet her son Akeer for the last time before her sudden death, she went through so much! She deserved happiness!

Gurnoor and Angads love story is so forced!! Your falling in love with your wife's lookalike that's just weird to me. This PH are misogynist always the man deserves happiness!! (The amount of trauma they have also given to Savi, finding her dad, losing her parents, losing all her family, losing her love after they got married, finding out she can never have kids) According to this PH only women should suffer!!

Agree with Athz Ji that kill Angad should and SahAn should reunite in heaven! Zorwar takes revenge by killing Angad as he secured Gurnoors future abroad! He sends Akeer with Gurnoor as he knew that Zorwar would come to take revenge! This could be Manveer punishment too losing her son and grandson! But we know that's not going to happen!

I feel bad for the actors who have a crap script but are working hard! Seems like they all know the show is going off air as everyone is posting reels every other day!

Himanshi & VJs chemistry is honestly one of the bests atm its very organic hope they get a better show together in the future!!

I personally don't like the new Keerat! Garry and Seerat had sizzling chemistry! i don't know why the didn.t use them! They could have always casted a new Veer anyway i guess we could all go on!
I also feel that all of us together could have written a better story!!

The worst thing is that this PH has never valued the audience / fans opinion and what they would like to see!

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Why doesn't Angad deserve Happiness? What is his fault??? Moongas Cheatedbaras entered Bara's life; Sahiba is the backbone. She helped her sister and mother dreams later she whitewashed them. Sahiba has to pay the price, Angad also suffered from this. Both respected the Vows that they took to save their families dignity, Their journey started, Sahiba is also not searching ki nor becahri . She also insulted Angad left and right; every time, she never says sorry for coming into his life. Angad said sorry the minute he gets to know garry is Involved with seerat eloping, Sahiba always did what she thought was right. always, Angad supported Sahiba when she wanted to continue her studies; every family has some rules and regulations you have to follow to make them understand and win for it. Angad never denied Sahiba he always asked her if you let me know before I will take care of the family ahead. Sahiba never shared anything she always took own decisions whether it comes to Family involved you have to think before, Sahiba lways did what she thought was right , Kiara/her studies Keerat's case also. Same thing.

Anyway whats done is done. If Sahiba suffered Angad also equally suffered. And still suffering he is accepting everything that Akeer throws at him as a punishment, he can make akeer underststand by telling some story but he is not doing it , he is accepting as punishment.

Angad deserve 2 nd chance as Sahiba her self told, I didn't get a chance to live with you but you have to live for akeer, and you also have to move on she happily gave consent to Angad .Anagd love for Sahiba is pure as much as Sahiba loved Angad .he is alive that's doesn't mean he didn't love Sahiba. All hearts to My SahAn My Angad, My Sahiba .πŸ’•β™₯οΈπŸ’•β™₯οΈπŸ’•β™₯️ their love story is Anesthetic and pure πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―i can say people may deny its their choice , SahAn didn’t cheat anybody or play with Anybody nor lust each other . Their bond is so pure .

lack of creativity writers / Channel /PH failed here to show complete love story of SahAn .

Iam sooo looking forward to Gurun . We don’t have much time hope they utilize the time they have . Except Manbhir ranting Last week episodes are too good . .hope they show Angad / Akeer bonding soon .

Nobody is saint here people abuse Sahiba still , okay what is there in India forum EDT thread than snice the show started it is always on Angad , few of them has been judged called names for liking Angad . Thread 65 is long way . Iam here Since Day 1 i do know how much Hate they spread on this Show and especially on Angad . Few dragged VJ too .

Anyway TMD is super hit show after long time , gave Good tukker to those so called Prime-slot shows and become a slot leader on Dead slot .

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Nothing matters how the show ends now! Sahan is gone. The Show lost when they showed Fl for six years with another guy! The Kid called another guy's father. The show lost its original vibe with many new characters and a new leap story, which no one connected; the Show got a second chance when they ruined Trps with leap 1.7 to 1.2, and then they got another chance when Angad out Akeer was his son...That time when they turned the show focus on the Sahan/Akeer Angad bond, the show may have had a chance to revive, but they spoiled it again with Diljeet; when Diljeet ended again, Trps 1.1 to 0.8...his negative character impact...that was the last audience left...once the show went below one it's hard to revive...Even if Sahiba, alive or dead, no character made any impact as the show lost its connection to the audience.Everyone said to makers channels don't go for leap, and even after watching episodes, everyone said many times! But makers and channels ignored it for two months, giving excuses for IPL...But if they care, they knew the first two weeks clear Leap failed. Still, they have not ended. Now, nothing matters. We lost the race when the makers aired the leap promo and how Sahan separated everything to suit Sahan. When they copied, we lost the race as nowhere Sahan could fit in, and we lost there. Our Trps is 1.7. Even if we get 1, what makes it? Nothing

this is not my word i saw it on twitter somebody explain nicely wanted to share it here i have summarized here . Word to word πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―Correct .

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/sritama23/status/1805650289632100694?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

so true . Anyway iam just posting here not judging anybody . All can express their views because ot is public platform