Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber1928 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

They are using Sahiba because it hard for people to accept gurnoor taking Sahiba place in angad life a lot of people just can’t connect anymore they are missing sahan and plus they never showed any happy moments in angad and Sahiba life just misunderstanding and fighting angad was loved because he was loyal to Sahiba its odd to see him move on Plus people loved sahan imagine Sahiba falling for a lookalike angad just such a terrible idea to kill sahan and the vast majority of viewers don’t care for forced new couple guran the vast majority of people wanted a complete love story between angad and Sahiba and not a lookalike duplicate doppelgΓ€nger called gurnoor

So sad they ruined a brilliant show

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, I feel they started the downfall of Sahan year ago with the Seerat triangle track.

They were never developed as they always had misunderstandings, and Sahiba was made to suffer.

On a positive note, we should be happy that Himanshi wasn’t replaced, like how this PH replaced Shakti. Himanshi lights up the screen whenever she is in it.

I would be open to a Guran story if they developed them well. Since TMD is going off air, I think it would be better if they showed Guran falling in love and then leaving the Brar mansion with Akir. It would be nice to see Angad redeemed and treating Guran with respect.

Sahiba atleast deserves peace after her death.

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They don't have time to show the development of Guran's love story (That's why everything will be rushed, they have only one month).....They made the biggest mistake by killing Sahiba, the show was going to go off-air anyway, they should have given a happy ending to SahAn.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Obviously, they should never have killed Sahiba. They could have shown Angad's redemption and Sahan having a healthy relationship, but they never did.

But obviously we can never trust makers.

They are Sadist.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

They don't have time to show the development of Guran's love story (That's why everything will be rushed, they have only one month).....They made the biggest mistake by killing Sahiba, the show was going to go off-air anyway, they should have given a happy ending to SahAn.

Ikr... Now they can atleast end the show with uniting Sahan posthumously 😭😭😭😭. These sadists won't even do that. Didn't we bear their crap for a year and a half? This ungrateful lot doesn't care.

MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Athz

I agree with every one of you! I just saw a glimpse of the "GurAn" scene. It was cringe, to say the least! No story development and on top of that it has barely been a month since Sahiba passed away, which makes it even more unacceptable. I'd rather see Angad die saving Gurleen from her perpetrators and joining Sahiba in the afterlife or something rather than this annoying love story. And why arent they showing Angad and Akeer's bond. Angad is the father for heaven's sake. I can understand that they ought to show Gurleen Akeer bond for the story to progress, but at the same time father-son equation is also important. Angad looks like Akeer's caretaker, not father. This duo needs more meat in their story. On top of that, as someone mentioned Gurleen seems to be a young girl (somehow Sahiba looks older than Gurleen), and it isn't fair for them to fall for each other yet without a strong story to support it. IMO, Angad should be confused, but never fall for Gurleen. Would look so out of place. Alteast respect Sahiba's character...give it a year's time at least...this PH is so annoying.

Sorry sis, but I think you meant Gurnoor instead of Gurleen ? 😜.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MansiP23

Sorry sis, but I think you meant Gurnoor instead of Gurleen ? 😜.

Yes.. Yes Gurnoor... So many Gursss😫

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They took the we love Vj and Himanshi chemistry talks a bit too seriously I guess. Cause I saw one clip today and it is mega cringe. It would be better they got a new face and build a new story. I thought Gurnoor will fall first and Angad will fall only after she gets his son to like him but he is giggling for no reason. I have seen so many shows where they replace the actor and keep the character and people still love it, starting with the 3 different actresses for Riddhima or very recently Karan in Kundali being played by a new actor every few years. Better replace the actor than character. Or get a whole new character like in Ghum. Or at least a time leap of few years to tell us the character grieved for that many years. Here a so called eternal lover is already in love (idk actually if he is , i ain't following diligently) with a lookalike within a few weeks of the 'lover's' death.

They want audience to believe this woman is Sahiba through useless flashbacks but we did not ditch our braincells unlike the writers of this show. Anyways I hope the bunch who said the nastiest things about how Sahiba will move on with Diljeet and have a kid and bla bla bla are having the time of their lives with these episodes given their favorite character is doing exactly what they accused Sahiba would do.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

They took the we love Vj and Himanshi chemistry talks a bit too seriously I guess. Cause I saw one clip today and it is mega cringe. It would be better they got a new face and build a new story. I thought Gurnoor will fall first and Angad will fall only after she gets his son to like him but he is giggling for no reason. I have seen so many shows where they replace the actor and keep the character and people still love it, starting with the 3 different actresses for Riddhima or very recently Karan in Kundali being played by a new actor every few years. Better replace the actor than character. Or get a whole new character like in Ghum. Or at least a time leap of few years to tell us the character grieved for that many years. Here a so called eternal lover is already in love (idk actually if he is , i ain't following diligently) with a lookalike within a few weeks of the 'lover's' death.

They want audience to believe this woman is Sahiba through useless flashbacks but we did not ditch our braincells unlike the writers of this show. Anyways I hope the bunch who said the nastiest things about how Sahiba will move on with Diljeet and have a kid and bla bla bla are having the time of their lives with these episodes given their favorite character is doing exactly what they accused Sahiba would do.

mujhey to yehi samajh nahi aa raha ki kuch fans sahiba k death ka rona kyun ro rahey h ye sab wahi they jo sahiba ko gaaliya dete they or diljeet ko lekar CA kiya kitna kuch bola or ab ro rahey h for what ??? hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nd i am not surprised ki angad move on kar gaya jo aadmi har raaste milti ladki ka fiance banney ko ready rehta h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Iska 1st love seerat jo iski fiancee or hone waali biwi thi

2nd love sahiba

Ammu ka fiance or mannat ka fake fiance

Or ab 3rd love gurnoor

Bas ek keerat is bachi h show mein jo safe h Issey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jaldi hi gurnoor se pyar bhi ho jaayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 ladkiyon ko pyar or 2 ladkiyon ka mangetar reh chuka h to gurnoor se pyar karna kya badi baat h

Khair lifetime tak isne or iski mumma me sahiba ko abuse torture kiya pehle ghar se nikal diya 6 saal tak nahi socha jindaa bhi h ya marr gayi or ab to raha h yaadon mein kisliye πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Audience is not fool sahiba ko kabhi insaaf nahi mila angad ka redemption nahi mila manbir aaj bhi wahi h zeher ugalnewaali criminal

In short brars criminals wins nd sahiba ka the end

Burai ki jeet hoti dikhayi to Audience k liye wahi the end ho gaya

Nd sahiba haters should celebrate her death

Aise rotey h to manbir lagtey h fake bilkul πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

mujhey to yehi samajh nahi aa raha ki kuch fans sahiba k death ka rona kyun ro rahey h ye sab wahi they jo sahiba ko gaaliya dete they or diljeet ko lekar CA kiya kitna kuch bola or ab ro rahey h for what ??? hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nd i am not surprised ki angad move on kar gaya jo aadmi har raaste milti ladki ka fiance banney ko ready rehta h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Iska 1st love seerat jo iski fiancee or hone waali biwi thi

2nd love sahiba

Ammu ka fiance or mannat ka fake fiance

Or ab 3rd love gurnoor

Bas ek keerat is bachi h show mein jo safe h Issey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jaldi hi gurnoor se pyar bhi ho jaayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 ladkiyon ko pyar or 2 ladkiyon ka mangetar reh chuka h to gurnoor se pyar karna kya badi baat h

Khair lifetime tak isne or iski mumma me sahiba ko abuse torture kiya pehle ghar se nikal diya 6 saal tak nahi socha jindaa bhi h ya marr gayi or ab to raha h yaadon mein kisliye πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Audience is not fool sahiba ko kabhi insaaf nahi mila angad ka redemption nahi mila manbir aaj bhi wahi h zeher ugalnewaali criminal

In short brars criminals wins nd sahiba ka the end

Burai ki jeet hoti dikhayi to Audience k liye wahi the end ho gaya

Nd sahiba haters should celebrate her death

Aise rotey h to manbir lagtey h fake bilkul πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

At least the og haters are celebrating Sahiba's death. The so called Sahan fans (not talking about Indiaforums commenters, this is about other social media ) who never defended Sahiba and always threw her under the bus are suddenly crying. She smiled once post leap and the nastiness was off the charts that she will have kids with Diljeet, aur ab ro rahe Sahiba should be in show. Yeh kaisa doglapana hai. Jab defend karna tha said nasty things aur ab bring Sahiba back. Sahan was finished a million times due to Angad's abuse so who cares. Aur waise bhi show ka end hona hi hai toh kuchh bhi dikhade, bas cringe hi lagega. Faltu ka rona dhona.

Jaise kisine bola show was supposed to be about 3 brothers love stories but it is about Angad's 3 love stories : Seerat, Sahiba and Gurnoor

People complaining saying in other 4 Punjab stories the male lover died of heartbreak after the female lover. Haan toh in other 4 love stories he actually loved the woman , idhar jab jeete waqt pyaar nahi toh marne ke baad kidhar se milega. (To be factually accurate, in Mirza Sahiba story Sahiba died after Mirza but same thing, one lover can't tolerate others death and dies)

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago