Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1804748558261686543

This show will Replace TMD I think.

FL is also finalized.

Sab jaldi jaldi hi Raha hain πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Vijanshi 🫢🏻❀️🫢🏻

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8j0Oa4qEjD/?utm_source=qr

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago
Amber1928 thumbnail

Teri meri doriyaann gone so predictable and boring using Sahiba to except gurnoor in flashbacks

Amber1928 thumbnail

Angad will save gurnoor for z character similar to angad saving Sahiba from rumi showing flashbacks all the time everything will be similar but a bit different so boring and predictable rinse and repeat all scenes comparing gurnoor to Sahiba and gurnoor acting similar to Sahiba in scenes for flashbacks

Then what was the point of killing Sahiba and angad falling in love with a lookalike is so weird and predictable or marry for sake of his son happiness

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely the most trashy PH ever! 🀬🀬🀬

Khaalidimaag thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This new love story is cringe. She is shown to be young and immature. Not to mention that this Gurnoor character is also quite stupid and annoying. She is more like a sister to Akeer and Angad looks like sugar daddy. All those flashbacks showing Sahiba further weaken their case because you realise how Sahiba was a far more admirable character.

Also, nothing new. Same Sahiba scenes rinse repeat. How a 26 year old bachelor falls in love is no different from how a 34 year old married man who recently lost his wife, falls in love. Girna, girana and more such lame crap.

Edited by Khaalidimaag - 4 months ago
Amber1928 thumbnail

Gurnoor is like daljit character not good for the show replacing Sahiba for gurnoor will not be popular with the viewers how have watched the show from the beginning angad for in love with a lookalike is horrible to watch and creepy

Leap was terrible and so was killing Sahiba both will kill teri meri doriyaan everyone I know how used to watch the show say it feels different not the same they should change course quickly and end this lookalike Sahiba track it not working as a viewer a hate a duplicate or lookalike replacing Sahiba character

Amber1928 thumbnail

Rinse and repeat predictable and boring using Sahiba in flashbacks to justify angad for falling in love quickly and every scene will involve Sahiba in flashbacks and in similar scenes I just hope gurnoor is actually bad because they need a twist in the story or otherwise it is to predictable and not interesting I hope Sahiba is still alive and gurnoor is involved somehow with other villains plus they need to speed the up the track

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Giving SahAn flashbacks everyday between GurAn scenes is very wrong.... Itna hi obsession tha Sahiba or SahAn se to why you killed her in the first place πŸ™„??

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with every one of you! I just saw a glimpse of the "GurAn" scene. It was cringe, to say the least! No story development and on top of that it has barely been a month since Sahiba passed away, which makes it even more unacceptable. I'd rather see Angad die saving Gurleen from her perpetrators and joining Sahiba in the afterlife or something rather than this annoying love story. And why arent they showing Angad and Akeer's bond. Angad is the father for heaven's sake. I can understand that they ought to show Gurleen Akeer bond for the story to progress, but at the same time father-son equation is also important. Angad looks like Akeer's caretaker, not father. This duo needs more meat in their story. On top of that, as someone mentioned Gurleen seems to be a young girl (somehow Sahiba looks older than Gurleen), and it isn't fair for them to fall for each other yet without a strong story to support it. IMO, Angad should be confused, but never fall for Gurleen. Would look so out of place. Alteast respect Sahiba's character...give it a year's time at least...this PH is so annoying.