Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Kuchh bhi ho jaaye copy paste karna hota hai. Khair at least Sahiba is not the one crying everyday.

Angad and Manveer will never change. Made for each other criminals.

yes sahiba ko mukti mil gayi vo inke crie or abuses se azaad ho gayi ab gurnoor k sath jo karna h karey jiska copy paste karna h kartey rahey

Waise bhi TMD band hi hoga

hellodona thumbnail

https://youtu.be/fyQ_vvrgkPQ?si=PHlBNqiCT0oj1rHo

smiley19

Kiddo a good actor. Quite cute looking , only his scenes move me. So Manveer made Gurnoor leave and Akir beg. Angad will still not say a word to his mumma because he and his mumma are just mirror images of each other.

Sigh. Angad will stop Gurnoor for his own advantage and enjoy when his family abuses her, join in if trp supports. Kid will become wallpaper soon.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

smiley19

Kiddo a good actor. Quite cute looking , only his scenes move me. So Manveer made Gurnoor leave and Akir beg. Angad will still not say a word to his mumma because he and his mumma are just mirror images of each other.

Sigh. Angad will stop Gurnoor for his own advantage and enjoy when his family abuses her, join in if trp supports. Kid will become wallpaper soon.

gurnoor ko sahiba hi humshakal hone ki keemat chukani padegi

Jo manbir ne gurnoor ko thappad mara agar gurnoor ka face sahiba k jaisa nahi hota to yehi manbir bina kuch sochey samjhey gurnoor ko apni bahu beti bana leti just like seerat nd ammu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

gurnoor ko sahiba hi humshakal hone ki Keerchukani padegi

Jo manbir ne gurnoor ko thappad mara agar gurnoor ka face sahiba k jaisa nahi hota to yehi manbir bina kuch sochey samjhey gurnoor ko apni bahu beti bana leti just like seerat nd ammu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Gurnoor ke saath Akir ko jaane deta toh woh jaise taise khush reh lete. Lekin Angad ko apna khoon hone par garv hai toh woh Akir aur Gurnoor dono ko udhar rakh kar torture karega.

Didn't they give a precap where he tells his mumma he will keep Gurnoor for his kids happiness? But yahan par toh bachha bheek maang raha hai. Kuchh bhi ho misleading precap dena zaroori hai.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Gurnoor ke saath Akir ko jaane deta toh woh jaise taise khush reh lete. Lekin Angad ko apna khoon hone par garv hai toh woh Akir aur Gurnoor dono ko udhar rakh kar torture karega.

Didn't they give a precap where he tells his mumma he will keep Gurnoor for his kids happiness? But yahan par toh bachha bheek maang raha hai. Kuchh bhi ho misleading precap dena zaroori hai.

yes misleading precap tha or sab bol rahey they angad gurnoor k liye manbir k against ho gaya๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚asliyat mein to angad ki bolti band thi chup khada tamasha dekh raha tha bachey se bheek mangwayi tab jaakar mana or uska raasta bhi bachey se pooch Raha ki kaise rokun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fraud makers

hellodona thumbnail

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1804113119154966727?t=pJzNefrALCzOBnOjvCT_pw&s=19

Looks like Ind vs Pak match was watched by many on Sunday. So most shows had a trp drop on Sunday. They will rise. Yaay for Ghum, Uka , Rishta. I have no clue why only Star plus shows have this massive drop during matches.

Match had no impact on Tmd cause it started at 8. But pms address started at 7:15 which should have impacted hence the drop on Sunday.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

smiley19

Sad... Atleast akeer was not begging when he was with sahiba n diljit

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Sad... Atleast akeer was not begging when he was with sahiba n diljit

Sahiba's fault for leaving her kid with her abusers. Ever since Brars arrived at Panesar the kid has been tortured by Garry, Angad and Manveer and she conveniently left her kid with these people. She passed on her lifetime of suffering to Akir just like Sai did to Savi. Angad will never let Akir live with dignity and happiness, he and his mumma will destroy both Akir and Gurnoor for life.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anushka87

Mostly episodes me Akeer-Gurnoor hi hote hain they are getting good scenes to perform..... Isse achha generation leap lakar Akeer ki story hi dikhate as hero and Gurnoor uski love interest.

I think the script has not shown justice to either Angad or Sahiba. Aaj kal I rarely see Angads POV and on top of that I m not able to connect with Angad also. They should have shown Akeer and Angad dealing with Sahibas loss. I wanted to see more of Angads emotional turmoil.. I saw that only in one episode.. And I give that credit only to VJ. Because his eyes emoted a lot.

While they are showing Gurnoor Akeer scenes, they forget to show a bigger bond, which is the father-son equation. I just hate that they've reduced Angad a yes man to Akeers whims and wishes... which is not a bad thing. But we don't see anything beyond that. The father son duo should have fought, Angad should have gone behind the child for his forgiveness. They should have also shown the dad-son battles, focused on a love-hate relationship. But we get nothing! Today's Angad-Akeer scene was absolutely beautifulโค. That child Akeer is a fantastic actor. At first I felt VJ was just okay, but when he bent down and spoke to Akeer, it was nice (though I've seen VJ doing 10 times better)... Even then... I loved the father-son's chemistry! Waaay better than the forced love of Dilkeer. I think the writers should give an arc to this relationship. It has so much potential.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sahibaโ€™s papaji in lost