Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anushka87

1.0 TRP, Nice....!! 🤩

Very Very Good news. Let's make sure to not to see this show.

Jald se jald band ho Jaye bas.

This show should go off air.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If i were Prachi I would post shady quotes every week. Ph tried very hard to claim the actor Prachi did not bring trp but look, shows condition now.

Need that off air news within next week.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

https://x.com/Cosmoco18/status/1793536120736870414?t=7uns0uxKf-DgJFlCKG6zDA&s=19

Lmfao. Every week same trp for all 3. Jab ek 1.9 hota tab sab hote, ek 2 hota toh sab hote hai.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

If i were Prachi I would post shady quotes every week. Ph tried very hard to claim the actor Prachi did not bring trp but look, shows condition now.

Veerat was never given a fair chance.

The only opportunity they had was during the whole proposal scene week, and the TRP was 1.8.

They delivered good TRP, yet some people and the Ph still claim they don't. Heck with them.

The writers and their mentality are truly disgusting.

If, with an average of 20 minutes per episode, you couldn't give even 2 minutes to Veerat and then blame them, you have no right to criticize them for the TRP.

Post leap was a big mistake.......

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Aww trp 1.0. Aur dikhao Sahiba abuse and harassment and make Angad and his mumma the victims after they commit back to back crimes. All other shows rose in trps that too. Only Tmd fell. Wonderful.

I was told Diljeet villain will bring lots of trps. Ain't no one cares. Shut the trash before Angad and his mumma abuse more women.

main to happy hoon ki ye garbage ko trp audience ne uski asli jagah bata di star is show ko nahi rakhega agar trp nahi badhi to TMD end ho jaayega 😂😂😂😂 I hope jaldi ye toxicity end ho or gaanja k naam ek or failure aaye
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

main to happy hoon ki ye garbage ko trp audience ne uski asli jagah bata di star is show ko nahi rakhega agar trp nahi badhi to TMD end ho jaayega 😂😂😂😂 I hope jaldi ye toxicity end ho or gaanja k naam ek or failure aaye

Aapke muh mein Chocolates aur pastries 🥹🥹🥹🥹