Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago
Donaji u were right. Angad is hiring gurnoor as akeer's care taker. Next track should be angad saving her from sarkar and then gurnoor falling for him
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Donaji u were right. Angad is hiring gurnoor as akeer's care taker. Next track should be angad saving her from sarkar and then gurnoor falling for him

Tag me sister. Yeah it was obvious he will use her to get Akir to accept him as dad. And as soon as his kid calls him dad, she falls in love.

Also unasked for recommendation, if anyone wants to watch any clichΓ© love story on itv without spineless abusive ml they can try Udne ki Aasha. No unnecessary love angle with bhabi , a fairly sorted respectful ml without regressive thought process(as much as itv permits), actors also have cute chemistry. Granted I haven't watched all episodes, just started binging recently in not so chronological order.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail
That's why the show will shut down soon with falling trp
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

That's why the show will shut down soon with falling trp

If executed well and if Star gives them more than a month there is scope to jump back to 1.5 range.

I remember pre Nairas death show was out of top 10, post Nairas death trp jumped from 1.9 to 2.6 and maintained that , it spiked further with Sirats entry. Show jumped back to top 5 for a few months. Some data is fuzzy but if I remember correctly this was how it was. Let us see how it impacts here but such drastic measures were needed before when show still had 1 plus trps.

That said they explored Kartiks grief and heartbreak properly, he wasn't looking for a nanny for his kids with 0 emotions for dead wife.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Pad gaya gurnoor ko manbir se thappad gurnoor ka abuse start ho gaya

Sahiba ki maut nahi hui balki usko angad or uski maa k abuse torture se mukti mili h sahiba to mar k Bach gayi but ab gurnoor ka number lag gaya smiley36smiley36...

anushka87 thumbnail

Lmao jo bhi ho but Manveer tumne Sahiba ko 1+ year me kabhi thappad nahi mara and Gurnoor ko itni jaldi thappad bhi jadd diya πŸ˜‚ (Itni jaldi expect nahi kiya tha maine)..... And ye Gurnoor ko thappad pada but ye upar se puchhti hai aapko lagi to nahi 🀣

Edited by anushka87 - 4 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Lmao abhi twitter par dekh kar main yahan aayi. And people want Sahiba to be alive. Good she died and let some random lookalike take abuse on her behalf from the criminal mom son duo.

Didn't Angad hire her as employee. Abuse and slap must be part of job description. Both mom son love hitting women.

You might also see Manveer saying she doesn't accept Gurnoor because she is nothing like Sahiba. Let us point and laugh then.

yes manbir ko ab sahiba yaad aa rahi h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚vo to isko dekhkar hi chakkar aa gaye kahin sahiba to nahi aa gayi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚baad mein jab pata chala koi humshakal h to start ho gayi

Koi nahi sahiba ko to azadi mil gayi gurnoor ne ye abuse torture ka bhaar apne upar le liya

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes manbir ko ab sahiba yaad aa rahi h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚vo to isko dekhkar hi chakkar aa gaye kahin sahiba to nahi aa gayi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚baad mein jab pata chala koi humshakal h to start ho gayi

Koi nahi sahiba ko to azadi mil gayi gurnoor ne ye abuse torture ka bhaar apne upar le liya

I just watched precap because someone posted that he took stand for Gurnoor which i couldn't believe. The so called stand: he needs her to stay in that house despite his mummas physical abuse because Akir rightly hates him and he needs a nanny. (And this will be sold to audience as some huge sacrifice that will make Gurnoor fall in love lol)

Obviously isse jyaada ghatiya he can't be because trps nahi hai to show his real colors.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

I just watched precap because someone posted that he took stand for Gurnoor which i couldn't believe. The so called stand: he needs her to stay in that house despite his mummas physical abuse because Akir rightly hates him and he needs a nanny. (And this will be sold to audience as some huge sacrifice that will make Gurnoor fall in love lol)

Obviously isse jyaada ghatiya he can't be because trps nahi hai to show his real colors. Trp 1.5 plus hoti toh he would be the one slapping Gurnoor.

kuch bhi kar le makers show band hoga hi humko kya kisi k character or story mein koi change nahi sab kuch wahi h bas sahiba ki jagah gurnoor aa gayi story to wahi h FL k sath crime abuse nd torture ki
Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago