Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

I watched the episode fully on Wednesday cause of comments and saw Angad imagining Sahiba would come and fix things for him and Akir upon seeing Gurnoor. (I actually couldn't understand if it was Akir or Angad's imagination but looked like Angad's). I just can't see any pain of losing Sahiba, I mean people draw parallels between Yrkkh but Kartik had severe guilt because he couldn't save Naira ,meanwhile Sahiba died taking a bullet for Angad and let alone realizing all the terrible things he did to her, he only recalls her when it is about Akir or that lookalike. Him missing Sahiba only pertains to his bond with Akir that got impacted due to Sahiba's death. That said it is a relief Sahiba is dead, less miserable episodes with one woman only suffering while the criminals get glorified.

Idk about Namans acting but he has a very sweet face and Akir does pull heartstrings. Honestly even with not so great acting his is the only storyline which has some heart. You want to root for his character to find happiness one way or other.

It is hard to care about Gurnoors character who was abruptly introduced, has the emotional depth and mannerisms of any Gul fl and Angad should be rotting in jail anyways, who cares if his kid doesn't call him dad when he left the mother to die, did no duty of a father for years and separated kid from the only parents he has known permanently.

I completely agree with everything you said!

Why should Angad a man because of who Sahoba suffered too much get a new love story!? He should live the rest of his life in regret with everything he did to Sahiba!

It's also hard to connect to the show! Feels like we are watching another show

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Why should Angad a man because of who Sahoba suffered too much get a new love story!? He should live the rest of his life in regret with everything he did to Sahiba!

Absolutely, I feel the same way! Angad doesn't deserve a new love story after everything Sahiba went through because of him. He should spend the rest of his life regretting his actions.

At this point the show should become a comedy cartoon cause the makers must be joking or pranking us by giving us this crazy storyline

How about they just make a cartoon about the brar supervillians and akeer being the super hero and killing them all

Who knows maybe they might take inspiration from me πŸ’…

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am not watching all episodes but Angad has always been a remorseless criminal and I am glad Sahiba is dead so Angad can do whatever, he was never going to be nice to her anyways, would continue torturing her. He is just like Seerat. The new love story has less baggage , Angad will hopefully be less abusive so it will be easier to stomach. But I don't get the he is missing Sahiba stuff because whenever I watch he only thinks about her with respect to Akir, he doesn't talk about his ownself being unable to live without her even as a formality, he only thinks about being accepted as father by his son. It is quite clear he will like the woman because she gets Akir to accept him as dad. I personally would be on board with watching if the show had a decent life span but show is in icu so they don't have enough time to develop a decent (by itv standards) love story.

I just feel they are trying to show Akir rejecting Angad to make us feel bad for Angad but he is literally the reason the kids life got uprooted forever. He separated Akir from the only home he knew for his ego, not due to kids health or safety but simply because he wanted to assert his rights over a kid he did not raise. He moved the child from Panesar to Ludhiana by threatening hospital authorities without consulting his parents and made the kids life living hell after that. And he has no regrets about any of it. So why should we sympathise lol.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the episode fully on Wednesday cause of comments and saw Angad imagining Sahiba would come and fix things for him and Akir upon seeing Gurnoor. (I actually couldn't understand if it was Akir or Angad's imagination but looked like Angad's). I just can't see any pain of losing Sahiba, I mean people draw parallels between Yrkkh but Kartik had severe guilt because he couldn't save Naira ,meanwhile Sahiba died taking a bullet for Angad and let alone realizing all the terrible things he did to her, he only recalls her when it is about Akir or that lookalike. Him missing Sahiba only pertains to his bond with Akir that got impacted due to Sahiba's death. That said it is a relief Sahiba is dead, less miserable episodes with one woman only suffering while the criminals get glorified.

Idk about Namans acting but he has a very sweet face and Akir does pull heartstrings. Honestly even with not so great acting his is the only storyline which has some heart. You want to root for his character to find happiness one way or other.

It is hard to care about Gurnoors character who was abruptly introduced, has the emotional depth and mannerisms of any Gul fl and Angad should be rotting in jail anyways, who cares if his kid doesn't call him dad when he left the mother to die, did no duty of a father for years and separated kid from the only parents he has known permanently.

I agree πŸ’―... Even I felt that angad is missing sahiba only bcoz akeer wants her, and he has no regret of what all he did wrong to her.

When inder died, angad blamed n punished sahiba.

But now sahiba is dead bcoz of manveer's friend criminal family, no one cares

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Absolutely, I feel the same way! Angad doesn't deserve a new love story after everything Sahiba went through because of him. He should spend the rest of his life regretting his actions.

At this point the show should become a comedy cartoon cause the makers must be joking or pranking us by giving us this crazy storyline

How about they just make a cartoon about the brar supervillians and akeer being the super hero and killing them all

Who knows maybe they might take inspiration from me πŸ’…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This track can get more trp than their forced new love story

N_n_n_n thumbnail

I am not watching all episodes but Angad has always been a remorseless criminal and I am glad Sahiba is dead so Angad can do whatever, he was never going to be nice to her anyways, would continue torturing her. He is just like Seerat. The new love story has less baggage , Angad will hopefully be less abusive so it will be easier to stomach. But I don't get the he is missing Sahiba stuff because whenever I watch he only thinks about her with respect to Akir, he doesn't talk about his ownself being unable to live without her even as a formality, he only thinks about being accepted as father by his son. It is quite clear he will like the woman because she gets Akir to accept him as dad. I personally would be on board with watching if the show had a decent life span but show is in icu so they don't have enough time to develop a decent (by itv standards) love story.

I just feel they are trying to show Akir rejecting Angad to make us feel bad for Angad but he is literally the reason the kids life got uprooted forever. He separated Akir from the only home he knew for his ego, not due to kids health or safety but simply because he wanted to assert his rights over a kid he did not raise. He moved the child from Panesar to Ludhiana by threatening hospital authorities without consulting his parents and made the kids life living hell after that. And he has no regrets about any of it. So why should we sympathise lol.

It's sad to see that makers did not care to show any punishment for Gary for kidnapping akeer and angad n manbeer forcefully snatching a kid and destroying his life.

They want audience to sympathise with brars after committing crimes

That's why audience lost connect with show n trps dropped

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

It's sad to see that makers did not care to show any punishment for Gary for kidnapping akeer and angad n manbeer forcefully snatching a kid and destroying his life.

They want audience to sympathise with brars after committing crimes

That's why audience lost connect with show n trps dropped

Show can still get ratings because contrary to popular opinion Sahan wasn't a huge hit with masses because they were barely explored, Kaira were a huge hit but Sirat angle after Nairas death also got decent ratings to prolong shows life. The best option for any fl of this ph is death, they get freed from endless torture at hands of abusive ml. Audience might get on board with a fresh love story without baggage, Sahan was butchered beyond repair with Angad's constant remorseless abuse. But they need to show a love story instead of Angad acting like victim for the nth time after being the perpetrator. No one cares Akir doesn't call him dad, he tortured the mother and ruined the kids life, he is not the victim and will never be.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Feels like we are watching another show

I feel this is what they are aiming for. Bcos old viewers may not come back. But they hope for new viewers to come and watch.

For the actors sake hope trp increases. I don’t know if that will happen let’s see.