Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Amanita09

The way angad's Mouth and eyes opened wide with shock 😭😭

she must be sahiba’s twin who was stolen years ago .

doppelgänger can only be identical twins

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Should have just used Keerat if they planned to show Angad marry another Monga sister.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Or maybe she’s a product from Ajeet’s EMA..
Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Should have just used Keerat if they planned to show Angad marry another Monga sister.

If Angad had married the old keerat he wouldn't be alive
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

If Angad had married the old keerat he wouldn't be alive

You are underestimating Angad. Seerat Sahiba are both dead and Keerat would be too. At least they would be free from torture by all criminals in that mansion.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would actually ship them 😁❤️

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I would actually ship them 😁❤️

Count me in ☺😁. I thought they looked good during the Rumi track, when Angad pseudo-tried to kill Keerat. But since Keerat is Sahs sister, that would look a bit odd too.

Athz thumbnail

I thought VJ was excellent today! I wasn't able to connect with Angad for a long time. But today I could and I teared up when they showed him trying process the pain of Sahibas death (finally) and talking to her about Akeer.

Angad seems so lost. He wants to help his child but he is unable to, because the child himself is struggling poor thing, and so is he. Gurnoor's presence seems like a bane and boon for him. WHile he is happy to see his son happy when Gurnoors around, he is worried how long this will continue. And then the confusion of her resembling Sahiba...and a lot more emotions. How subtly VJ has performed today. I watched today's episode through Angad's POV and I could feel his pain as a widower and a single father.

And that child Naman, how talented is heee!! His melancholic smile would break any heart. And Himanshi as usual is hitting home runs every epi.

hellodona thumbnail

I watched the episode fully on Wednesday cause of comments and saw Angad imagining Sahiba would come and fix things for him and Akir upon seeing Gurnoor. (I actually couldn't understand if it was Akir or Angad's imagination but looked like Angad's). I just can't see any pain of losing Sahiba, I mean people draw parallels between Yrkkh but Kartik had severe guilt because he couldn't save Naira ,meanwhile Sahiba died taking a bullet for Angad and let alone realizing all the terrible things he did to her, he only recalls her when it is about Akir or that lookalike. Him missing Sahiba only pertains to his bond with Akir that got impacted due to Sahiba's death. That said it is a relief Sahiba is dead, less miserable episodes with one woman only suffering while the criminals get glorified.

Idk about Namans acting but he has a very sweet face and Akir does pull heartstrings. Honestly even with not so great acting his is the only storyline which has some heart. You want to root for his character to find happiness one way or other.

It is hard to care about Gurnoors character who was abruptly introduced, has the emotional depth and mannerisms of any Gul fl and Angad should be rotting in jail anyways, who cares if his kid doesn't call him dad when he left the mother to die, did no duty of a father for years and separated kid from the only parents he has known permanently.