Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yaaar I hope when they wrap up, Gurnoor turns out to be Sahiba. Kisiko bura nahi lagega. And koi kuch nahi bolega.

I miss Sahiba smiley18

Hum sabko chaiye yeh Sahiba hoo but i doubt it! They showed all her last rituals and even Himanshi posted on IG!

I just hope that Angad never falls in love with her and ruins another girls life. They can be good friends and have a deal but not love story! I want him to regret how he treated Sahiba for the rest of his life! Stays committed to her!Then when he dies he sees Sahiba soul waiting for him! But i doubt it cause of the makers! Since Vanku is back TMD lost the essence!

But Gurnoor Brars ki band baja sakhti hain! Maza ayega!

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Hum sabko chaiye yeh Sahiba hoo but i doubt it! They showed all her last rituals and even Himanshi posted on IG!

I just hope that Angad never falls in love with her and ruins another girls life. They can be good friends and have a deal but not love story! I want him to regret how he treated Sahiba for the rest of his life! Stays committed to her!Then when he dies he sees Sahiba soul waiting for him! But i doubt it cause of the makers! Since Vanku is back TMD lost the essence!

But Gurnoor Brars ki band baja sakhti hain! Maza ayega!

Angad will fall in love with her according to Himanshi's latest article "Gurnoor will fill Angad's depressed life with colors"

Saheba's love for Angad was unconditional, she died saving him, there is no second thought about it.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am unable to digest how Angad moved on so quickly. His cried for the unborn baby more than he did for Sahiba. All this seems so peripheral. Why have they written his character in the most superficial manner? I'd rather they showed him bottling up his emotions in the Antim Sanskaar, than cry it out quickly. It's going to be hard to accept NoorAn.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The writers didn't know how to show Angad falling for Sahiba, making it feel superficial. The unconditional love never seemed to come from Angad's side. We all saw that Sahiba was madly in love with Angad, but itโ€™s unclear why, given Angad's highly toxic behavior later on. Sahiba suffered until the end.

Angad was a one-dimensional character without any real layers (VJ was fantastic, but the script was horrible). Meanwhile, Rhidhiman was a completely different character.

If the show is wrapping up, it seems they are fast-pacing the episodes with no clear direction. As a result, we got 525 episodes of torture without a properly developed love story.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

The writers didn't know how to show Angad falling for Sahiba, making it feel superficial. The unconditional love never seemed to come from Angad's side. We all saw that Sahiba was madly in love with Angad, but itโ€™s unclear why, given Angad's highly toxic behavior later on. Sahiba suffered until the end.

In the earlier episodes, they had slowly showed Angad falling for Sahiba. He had his issues, but you knew he was falling for her..and he was changing for her! Then one fine day he flips, and he's been flipping ever since. Doubting her, never trusting her, using her, blaming her and finally threw her out like a used tissue paper. I totally lost it when he said "Babaji ne phir se uski god bhar di" , only an enemy can say such things. Angad's character is a lost cause.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Itna saara bakwas dikhaya hai. Yeh log kar sakte hai. Bring back sahiba from dead. Episodes mei dikha do ki last minute body flip ki and all that bullshit. Doppelgรคnger ko jala daala. smiley37

Sahiba ko zinda karna hai toh uske liye methods hai. smiley36

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1801133716103639248?t=iSVlLrEBzWnXksux766xUg&s=19

Pointlessly killed a lead , no impact on trp. Should have just given a happy ending instead of dumb twist that caters to no one.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1801133716103639248?t=iSVlLrEBzWnXksux766xUg&s=19

Pointlessly killed a lead , no impact on trp. Should have just given a happy ending instead of dumb twist that caters to no one.

bilkul sahiba ki maut ka koi asar nahi hua kyunki sahiba past mein bohot baar mar chuki h but end mein Bach jatai thi ab sach mein mar gayi to logo ko koi farak nahi pada kyunki ye bhi roz ka hi tha sabke liye

Ek baar audience chali jaati h to waapis nahi aati is gaanja k nashey k chakkar mein in ganjediyon ne TMD ki trp to end kar di sath mein ghum ki trp bhi kam kar di

Star k kisi bhi show mein koi variety hi nahi bachi h sabki ek hi kahani h ab koi dekhega bhi to kyun

Star bas ab teen chaar show p chal raha h or jo teen sath sath chal rahey h 2.0 k sath unki trp ka bhi bharosa nahi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚kab ek point jaaye or 2 bhi nahi bachega

Kya sach mein star is happy with 2.3 number 1 show ki nd baaki k teen 2.0 bas itna hi kaafi h

Kabhi 4 tak trp p ghamnd karne waaley star ab 2 mein hi khush h ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sirf TMD hi nahi ye channel p aan wala har ek show band hona chahiye kachra karke rakha h har jagah

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought the TRP would be at least 1 or 1.2 because there were some Sahan moments. But it's still stuck at 0.8. Why didn't the TRP increase?

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I thought the TRP would be at least 1 or 1.2 because there were some Sahan moments. But it's still stuck at 0.8. Why didn't the TRP increase?

ek baar audience chali jaati h to waapis Lana mushkil hota h shayd ganjediyon ko ye baat nahi pata agar pata hoti to baar baar trp k sath risk nahi lete ..