Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Initial hatred ok but it should be solved soon and should be shown light heartedly.

Same here I too will not tolerate her going through so much for such a person pure waste. 

ikr he can be angry with for for dragging him into the marriage but after knowing the truth he can go something like we are married now so lets face it and then they will go for divorce and court will off course bo with six month period limit so during that time we can having amazing and cute nok jhook scenes 

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He always end up speaking wrong thing at wrong time lol

But the promo is virat based it is his agni parisha?Will he go with amu decision?

Maybe whether he marries to amu or not ?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So according to me, I don't think amvira's wedding will happen now. And if will happen,then also I don't think Virat will misunderstand or torture Amruta. Because producer maybe get their lesson that audience were not liking how Virat behaved with her during that worst mu track. Trp decreased because of the writers over smart decision. We all know that ahuja family especially ladies gang are full of negativity, hypocrisy and mad. So if Virat also support his family and torture Amruta after marriage,no audience will watch the show (including me) . So then their wedding track also not be able to bring trp. So I don't think they will take risk. But still I can't believe Mukta and her team especially when she told that ishika will be exposed but still not exposed even don't get any punishment so I don't believe that woman anymore. She gets so many comments to not humiliate Amruta and her family and bring positivity in the show and focus in amvira's relationship still she doesn't hear so I have doubt also. Anyway let's see. But I really wish they don't ruin Virat's character like before because it was difficult to forgive him for his past behaviour but in recent his changing behaviour give him positive look so hope he will stay positive in his negative family. No misunderstanding between them and their togetherness to catch culprit will bring trp. Hope Mukta and her team listen audience and start fresh and understanding love story of amvira. If amvira's marriage will really happen then want Virat to support Amruta at least in front of his hypocrite family. People will love then and it will be interesting to see their story after marriage.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Some fans may not like reading this.

Sriti as actress has been prettily dressed as bride many times, be it for promos or for actual episodes in the past, she was also styled as per different cultures..smiley20 and majorly looked gorgeous.smiley4

Frankly her makeup, hairstyle, costume as Maha bride Amruta is so unimpressive in this new KMTMG promo, seems minimal efforts from her team & herself?smiley5 in addition to misleading, ott content shown in this promo, looks wise also it isn't attractive.. also in some shots made Amruta look aged than Viratsmiley26

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Common things in both the weddings:

- as @lav2725 mentioned, the leads wore white,

- 'bhanda-phod' (exposure) was done through a video clip, 

- but it didn't matter in the outcome of the wedding, 

Things likely to come true in both (since not yet in the current one): 

- though the exposure was done, it mattered only to one or two people, 

- the rest would've preferred the 'secret' to have been a secret... life felt better (/perfect) without the info coming into light,  

- Amruta was looked down upon for bringing the uncomfortable truth out - in general, not the one who did the bad thing. 

- Of course, no punishment / only namesake one to the perpetrator. 

Something that will happen in the leads wedding too? (except wearing whites). 

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. I felt the same. Sriti would look gorgeous in a simple bridal wear with minimal jewelry as well as grandeur bridal wears but here she seems tired, like she has been facing so much in her life and marriage was the last thing in her mind. But I thought, might be because she is involved in some other pressing problem like saving Virat and not romantically involved, might be her looking like this might not be an issue.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Good point. She's definitely not the 'happy' bride looking forward to 'getting married', unlike (perhaps all) her bridal looks in previous shows. 

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow itni jaldi preview de diya.Finally speaking abt chot lagi.

Wish she had slapped her long time back compare to now.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmm.. regardless of the outcome of this Tipnis-Mistress wedding drama, good to see and appreciate that the leads are working together in something. Hope its not a one off thing and it continues - with the number of negative characters around, seems like a logical thing to do. 

[Dont know if its a rare thing in general - but certainly is a rare thing in the shows I've watched.] 

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 128 Apr 28th]

Tipnis angry that Ammu hit his lady love. 

Makeup lady called up. Aaji questions her - she confesses Ishika wasn't in the room.  

Ishika says Ammu paid her to lie. 

Jayesh... monologue.... says he is scared of Ammu, that she has gone mad. 

Virat jumps in... defends her.... somewhere mentions 'chot'

Ammu remembers Ishika is hurt on her wrist... asks her about it. 

Make up person confesses she cleaned up the wound, when she came up from downstairs. 

some tp dialogues later,  Bone and Poem make sure they are not blamed.. Poem blames Ishika. 

Bhavani mentions they have called the police.

surprised me... but not for long... cause Bhavani takes up Bhavani Maata roop - the all forgiving one - and says she will take back the case if Jahan's flat is returned.smiley11

Jayesh agrees. 

Take that as a gift from me she said. [Yup... that is going to be a gift that keeps on giving her back till the end of the show... well done... the most priceless gift she could've ever given. smiley32]

some tp dialogues later Jayesh leaves. Ishika follows. 

Babita apologises. Bebe apologises. Both to Bhavani. Seems like genuine. 

Virat apologises to Babita - promises never to not believe her again... Babita asks him whether he will forget this promise. [Furture implications of course.] 

Deepika isn't happy that things are fine. 

Babita apologises to Amruta.

"Ant bhala to sab bhala, kam se kam ummeed to yahi hai" end note from Aaji. 

Was odd how everybody dispersed after she said that... giving Virat-Amruta the space to talk. [Such understanding families they have.smiley42Giving space to the two to talk with eo.smiley2

She says they will move today itself... Virat doesnt like the idea says it will take time for all the formalities to be completed. Celebration to banta hai... chai... fixed for 9:00 p.m. same place.  

Hmm... Dhanya ho Bhavani maate! Dhanya ho! 

well... can never punish Ishika, isn't it. 

But bechara Tipnis. smiley37

Oh... they are reaching 150 eps... so they did draaaaaag the terrace stay to 50 eps. [smiley32slowclaps]

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago