Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: soniyas

Imagine , if they showed that Ammu really goes to bglr for her new life and here Virat starts missing her badly , then realizing he loves her, goes to bglr and proposes her and then bhag ke shadi and they come back to ahuja house and then struggle with family acceptance - that would have been clear cut build in relationship and a clear progression in story. This shadi conundrum is so pathetically annoying. 

If they wanted marriage banglore or even village send kar dete to aaji place.As in they didn't have place to stay.

What does drama teach padosi ki help mat karna warna tumhara bhi ghar chin sakta hain.

I won't mind FL to say till you convince ur family, i won't marry you bhi chalta.

Ahuja can pretend to give blessing phir in house politics suru smiley24

RehokoRS23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If Video leak blame fall upon virat , Amu can say that both of them give consent. Mistress and Amu's dad live together for months of course they are not playing table tennis and no one have any problem with them. So they can easily overtake the problem. But they want to drag it . Maybe virat can go to jail this time. 

Holi ke time pei jail me dal dete mistress marriage to nehi dekhna parta

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The problem though is in one of the clips so far, he says 'I wont let you go from here' or something similar. She cant claim mutual consent in that case. 

btw, clip banake ek mahine se jyada ho gaya... Abhiraj ki dimaag ki batti ab jali. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 147 Apr 26th] 29 min ep... think they'll get it done tonight.

Ammu and Virat look for the VHS tape.

Varmala done... Gatbandhan done.

Didn't like Ammu and Virat pausing to observe what's going on - a couple of times. 

Shekhar on too - is asked to bring in a VCR.

Virat does ask her whats in the tape but 'Mujhpe bharosa karoge?'.... 

Bone tells to Poem, once Virat goes to site, he will be in trouble. 

Another instance of 'mujhpe bharosa karogi' from him this time.  

One good point about Tipnis from Ammu in b/w... 'fine if he gets married, but not the way he is doing it - by throwing us all out'. 

Virat does help Ammu find the tape - he is the one who gets it in the end. 

Pheras.. 5th ... interrupted.... Ishika convinces to complete the pheras... 

pheras done. 

Ishika worried about the tape contents... and makes haste to complete the wedding.

Ammu interrupts ... Ishika wants to go ahead... 

Virat joins in. says things to Jayesh and Ishika. 

"If you want to mess up your life by marrying a fraud go ahead".

Tipnis... wants to go ahead. 

Sindoor done, MS done. Great. smiley32

Shekhar comes in after its done. 

Sets up the VCR.

Ishika wants to leave. 

Virat stops them. liked his 'Mrs Chitnis Part 2'.smiley37

Plays the video. 

After a confrontation Ishika doesn't find her 'anmol' jhumka. 

All convinced they'll find it in the room. Deepika is sent to find it. 

Bone urges Poem to create a diversion... but flops. 

Depika returns with no jhumka. 

Ammu shows the jhuka with her. 

Bhavani and co return too. 

Bhavani talks with Jayesh too.

Babita asks Ishika... she denies... Jayesh agrees with her. Ishika checks the usual boxes and ends with a slap by Ammu when she says something about Bhavani. 

Not done yet. 

But good ep overall, can be said. did maintain the tension... though I wasn't convinced the Jhumka thing will be enough. turned out it is. But is the 'climax' ep worth it? hmm... I'd say perhaps no. Lets see how they do it tomorrow - the actual climax ep. 

[Think another monologue from Jayesh is remaining... ]

But thinking about it now, was the tape actually required? Cant she have talked about it without it? But thats okay, i guess. for some drama.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Going by the 'mujhpe bharosa kijiye' and the similar one from Virat, and connecting it to the promo situation, I will get it if Virat is shocked initially if Ammu says it - that he promised to marry me. But given they have this bharosa shown now, I would expect him to be on board with whatever plan she has. if there is continued anger in him (which is not fake or not acting) it wont go well. 

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The problem though is in one of the clips so far, he says 'I wont let you go from here' or something similar. She cant claim mutual consent in that case. 

btw, clip banake ek mahine se jyada ho gaya... Abhiraj ki dimaag ki batti ab jali. 

He was busy with watching IPL i guess smiley36

Wasting time in saving ishika without any purpose .

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

But thinking about it now, was the tape actually required? Cant she have talked about it without it? 

Like i said non necessary things are shown.Aaji the person who bought it and the person who has given the jumka remember to kya jaroorat hain tape ki?

And if mistress says amu has stolen or parlour wali ko bol kar churaye hain usne to stop wedding and non sense.The defense is so loose.

If amu ne hooded person ko push kiya hota she felt aur kahin laga hota toh make sense to join both things.

Adiandsid thumbnail

There was some bleeding on one of Ishika's wrists. Of course Ishika will have an excuse for that too. 

fortunately makeup wali chalu nahi hai - unlike other people used so far. she was shown scared and forced to do it. Its Aaji who makes her speak the truth. 

Kind of fine with the tape thing now - thoda drama to karna banta hai. 

Annu. thumbnail

Tape finding mein itna barosa smiley36 Abhi bus 3rd may ko pata chalega "barosa" aur "hum" ka kya hota hain?

Virat hired bodyguard for amu? He could hired some ppl to get hold of suman after fake sms.

Suman can come and tell truth so simple.

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Annu.

Amu slapping virat clip bhi viral hui thi smiley18 Tab virat ko award bhi mila tha. That time it was not a issue then how come it become nowsmiley37

This time Bone clicked their private pics like shower scene and video of him saying you came to my room on your wish but will go out as per his wish so that is enough for him to frame Virat.