Site Suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 days ago

Is it possible to make these boxes smaller for short posts?

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Bugs :

I see the teams pill even on non IPL related forum and clicking it takes me to the user already logged in click here to be redirected page

The settings/option wheel at the top right of the forum page that was earlier showing show signature option has no option anymore 

On clicking any button or hyperlinks there's a blue flash box around it

The webpage loads real slow. After logging in you're on the click here to redirected page for 5-6 secs before redirecting you and mostly end of using the click here button. Not the most pleasant UX

Clicking on message notification user icon in the top header all three menus open up together those should only be visible one at a time

Suggestion:

The forum hyperlink on top of each page is not bold at all has no hover property and therefore seems like a ordinary text and not a clickable hyperlink 

For the nth time the expand UX :

The expand button comes over the text take this for eg 

Screenshot_2024-04-26-22-14-44-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

And when I press the expand button there's no more extra text .We should not have expand button in that case .Screenshot_2024-04-26-22-14-53-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Can we not have similar implementation like with the page info modal a small button to the side with expand collapse both functionality 

Screenshot_2024-04-26-22-14-15-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Or twitter show more hyperlink implementation 

Reddit and Instagram click on the box to expand or collapse these would be much cleaner UX 

Edited by DevilHere - 11 days ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

When I'm visiting someone's Profile and I click a forum link from Favorites : Forums, it takes me to a page that doesn't tell me how to join that private forum.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1627

It's not intuitive that in order to join, I have to go to the category where that private forum is listed:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/private?mode=t&c=47

If a category has a long list of forums, it becomes difficult to find the forum that one wants to join.

Please put the Join / Request Join / Invite Only button on the forum's page itself.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nothing happens when I press ’go’

IMG_9172.jpeg

Criticiser thumbnail

It’s really annoying how text/pics keep spacing out for no reason please fix this 

IMG_9195.jpeg
IMG_9196.jpeg

Naya_31 thumbnail

The edit option is still not working. smiley19

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The font for usernames is extremely light on my phone. Can we improve this for readability 

IMG_3560.jpeg

Edited by Basskarrr - 10 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The notis/inbox arent fetched via the noti/inbox icon.... Ik its weekend, team isn't available, but it seems like a server issue... Got a 502 error once, uske baad se the error message is failed to fetch

Is it just me🤔

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

The notis/inbox arent fetched via the noti/inbox icon.... Ik its weekend, team isn't available, but it seems like a server issue... Got a 502 error once, uske baad se the error message is failed to fetch

Is it just me🤔

I faced the same issue as well , try clearing your browsing history "15 mins / last hour". That worked for me and I was able to access notifications and PM box 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Is it just me🤔

I’m able to access it