Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Lizzie helped me out to activate my account. Tagging her  and thanks again Lizzie.

Am trying to copy a link using option button but the option button doesn’t seem to work , is it just me or that’s a glitch too ? 

Hi Chaitu, I didn't do anything, merely brought up your issue with Vijay and he reactivated your ID manually.

I'm still not sure about the 'reactivation after hibernation' option (yellow bar) and whether any changes have occurred after the new update.

The option button should work. Are you trying from mobile or desktop/ laptop? 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 9 days ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks for sharing … but I logged out n logged in again but it’s not showing up for me smiley6

Hide PM option is working for me too , but option button is not working for me when trying to edit the post. May be it’s giving different issues on different browsers ? 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I'm still not sure about the 'reactivation after hibernation' option (yellow bar) and whether any changes have occurred after the new update.

It was like this even before the update. Could not see the yellow bar at all. I was able to reactive by randomly clicking on my profile otherwise I’d be stuck in hibernation. It needs to be fixed.

Criticiser thumbnail

Thanks for sharing … but I logged out n logged in again but it’s not showing up for me smiley6

How strange smiley3 I’ve noticed that different members are facing different issues post the update. Some can’t see the quote tag feature or see their notifications etc.

Hope these issues can be fixed soon.

firewings_diya thumbnail

did you tried changing browser or clearing cookies ? Try in laptop once to see if you are facing that issue only in your mobile. 

If you are facing that issue in both version it could be issue with IF code.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Vijay,

im having issues with my options button all day . I’ve been trying to edit my posts but the button won’t even open. Its color has also changed from the usual red to grey now . I also can’t even click on other people’s options either . Can you help with this ?

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The look now 

8A5AB6D6-0BBA-4DA6-918E-D4E6E58084EA.jpeg

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Hi Vijay,

im having issues with my options button all day . I’ve been trying to edit my posts but the button won’t even open. Its color has also changed from the usual red to grey now . I also can’t even click on other people’s options either . Can you help with this ?

Can you share which device / browser you are using so that we can replicate the issue and debug it.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

In the PM chain with multiple members tagged , we had one hide option for our own PMs in the Chain. 

That is not more available .

Kindly enable that feature please . It was very useful.🙏

IMG_1350.jpeg

We have not touched that page for sometime now.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Criticiser

How strange smiley3 I’ve noticed that different members are facing different issues post the update. Some can’t see the quote tag feature or see their notifications etc.

Hope these issues can be fixed soon.

Are you facing any of these issues? Please share screenshot as it helps us understand the issue easily.