Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Very nice and thought-provoking topic Simi. smiley27

A woman is not only a human being, but she also represents Maa Durga in many aspects. Every woman should strive to find  Durga within her, which each one of us carries within us. Unfortunately, the problem is that we hardly realize it. We are powerful, courageous, strong, determined, dedicated, and incredible, just like Maa Durga.

A woman gives immense importance to peace, just like the goddess Maa Durga. Every woman plays a vital role in maintaining peace within the household and society as a whole. She embodies tenderness and beauty and is considered the true goddess of elegance and simplicity. Women are multi-tasking and play various roles in life, such as being a daughter, wife, mother, sister, and friend.

She --in this context refers to creative ideas. Creative ideas are often seen as an illusion, a shadow, and the ultimate truth all at once.!! Women are the epitome of love, strength, beauty, courage, patience, forgiveness, fearlessness, kindness, intelligence, and everything. However, sometimes women neglect the inner Durga within themselves!! smiley19

While reading this post, I questioned myself, whether I possess these qualities?!  I gazed at my reflection and suddenly transformed, becoming a confident and self-assured woman. It felt as if Maa Durga was reminding me that I possessed some of her divine qualities, just like every woman does, you, me and every woman. smiley27This realization brought tears to my eyes and gave me the strength, courage, and willpower to face any challenge.

I have been thinking lately that I share some qualities with my mother. Like her, and like every woman I know, there is a trace of Maa Durga in all of us!!  Every woman has been blessed with 2 hands to perform 20 activities at once. Women are the backbone of every family, managing household chores, cooking, cleaning, taking care of children, working on their laptops or smartphones, and protecting their loved ones from negativity. They pray for their families, take care of family members, and maintain strong relationship with friends and relatives. It's impressive how women can accomplish numerous tasks with just two hands.smiley10

Women are like Divine power, fighting our own battles every day to protect ourselves from the male-dominated society's ego, different types of crime, ignorance, intolerance, discrimination, and injustice. 

Every woman faces injustice, dishonesty, and cruelty every day, which is like the Mahishasura demon. However, just like Maa Durga, women have been blessed with more than 20 weapons like love, honesty, patience, kindness, beauty, courage, self-confidence, and strong willpower. Every woman is like her divine mother, and it is time to realise the worth of the girl child and the value of a woman. We should try to see a part of Maa Durga in every woman and within ourselves!

Every girl is an embodiment of power, yet grounded, determined and dedicated, emotionally intelligent, strong and fearless, fierce and risk-taking, wise and successful. 

The word 'Durga' derives from the root word 'durgam' and represents fearlessness. If we remain steadfast in our convictions in the face of adversity, no matter how big or small it is, we can cultivate a powerful inner strength. The stronger we are within, the more fearless we appear to those around us. smiley4

@BOLD: 

Why should they strive to be like Goddess Durga only? smiley5 
Will they not be women if they strive to be like some other goddess like Parvati or Lakshmi or Saraswathi? 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Very nice and thought-provoking topic Simi. smiley27

A woman is not only a human being, but she also represents Maa Durga in many aspects. Every woman should strive to find  Durga within her, which each one of us carries within us. Unfortunately, the problem is that we hardly realize it. We are powerful, courageous, strong, determined, dedicated, and incredible, just like Maa Durga.

A woman gives immense importance to peace, just like the goddess Maa Durga. Every woman plays a vital role in maintaining peace within the household and society as a whole. She embodies tenderness and beauty and is considered the true goddess of elegance and simplicity. Women are multi-tasking and play various roles in life, such as being a daughter, wife, mother, sister, and friend.

She --in this context refers to creative ideas. Creative ideas are often seen as an illusion, a shadow, and the ultimate truth all at once.!! Women are the epitome of love, strength, beauty, courage, patience, forgiveness, fearlessness, kindness, intelligence, and everything. However, sometimes women neglect the inner Durga within themselves!! smiley19

While reading this post, I questioned myself, whether I possess these qualities?!  I gazed at my reflection and suddenly transformed, becoming a confident and self-assured woman. It felt as if Maa Durga was reminding me that I possessed some of her divine qualities, just like every woman does, you, me and every woman. smiley27This realization brought tears to my eyes and gave me the strength, courage, and willpower to face any challenge.

I have been thinking lately that I share some qualities with my mother. Like her, and like every woman I know, there is a trace of Maa Durga in all of us!!  Every woman has been blessed with 2 hands to perform 20 activities at once. Women are the backbone of every family, managing household chores, cooking, cleaning, taking care of children, working on their laptops or smartphones, and protecting their loved ones from negativity. They pray for their families, take care of family members, and maintain strong relationship with friends and relatives. It's impressive how women can accomplish numerous tasks with just two hands.smiley10

Women are like Divine power, fighting our own battles every day to protect ourselves from the male-dominated society's ego, different types of crime, ignorance, intolerance, discrimination, and injustice. 

Every woman faces injustice, dishonesty, and cruelty every day, which is like the Mahishasura demon. However, just like Maa Durga, women have been blessed with more than 20 weapons like love, honesty, patience, kindness, beauty, courage, self-confidence, and strong willpower. Every woman is like her divine mother, and it is time to realise the worth of the girl child and the value of a woman. We should try to see a part of Maa Durga in every woman and within ourselves!

Every girl is an embodiment of power, yet grounded, determined and dedicated, emotionally intelligent, strong and fearless, fierce and risk-taking, wise and successful. 

The word 'Durga' derives from the root word 'durgam' and represents fearlessness. If we remain steadfast in our convictions in the face of adversity, no matter how big or small it is, we can cultivate a powerful inner strength. The stronger we are within, the more fearless we appear to those around us. smiley4

Well Said

Loved Reading Your Post Madhu

😍🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Nice Topic 

I Feel Every Women Has All The Qualities Of Maa Durga Within Her

She's Brave Caring Strong Ready To Protect Her Family From Harm

Iam Goddess Parvati 's Devotee 

I Also Have Some Qualities Of Maa Durga In Me Too

Jai Mata Di