Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I have not read Shiv Puran yet so my knowledge is totally based on tv shows, podcasts that I have watched and other books that I have read 

Shiva Sati Parvati Vishnu ji Lakshmi ji Bramha Saraswati are the deities who are most close to param Bramha and that's why we pray them, as by the power of meditation they've gained the truth but they never say anything about it as it is not we can talk about, they're the only truth for us.

Shiva being trikaldarshi still didn't changed his fate but he tried till last to make his loved ones realise that this is gonna lead to bad outcomes

Sati who felt insulted for her husband that her father didn't invited her husband in this maha yagna that's why she wanted to go , but Shiva who was beyond the sansarik formalities didn't felt a thing for this as it didn't matter to him, he still respected his father in law just as he respected other living beings no matter whom. That's why he's called bholenath as well. 

On the other hand sati who haven't gained the level of spirituality Shiva has gained got angry and wanted some answers from her father. Shiva tried to show her right path but she didn't listened so he let her go as he would never Stop anyone from choosing their Destiny, he can't just warn, kismat hamare haanth mei hi hoti hai. 

But as her husband he was beyond Angry and grieved about it so he took his Raudra roop and did what he had to do, giving Daksh his karam phal.

He did the same during Ganpati Bappa's birth, he warned Vinayak many times but in stubbornness Vinayak didn't listen, Shiva knew what's gonna happen but he warned till last and then kaal ka pahiya chala.

Sati after burning when again got in elemental form of Adi Shakti didn't took birth to re unite with Shiv ji for many years as she didn't wanted her husband to go through that pain again but Tarkasur ka vadh was necessary and for that the birth of their son was important which could only happen when they both are in same form so she asked Vishnu ji to tell her birth family in advance only that she'll marry Shiva and no one will come in between them this time.

After birth also she had to do ghor tapasya to reach the spirituality of Shiva as she was born as pure human. After the teej vrat success only she and Shiva reunited

Gods in each and every story of them just say one thing, karm acche then don't worry about phal and kaal chakra bhagwano ko bhi affect karta hi hai 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

In every version that I have come across, the need for a son to slay Tāraka only arises after Satī is gone.

Do you have a source for your claim that Viṣṇu and Brahman requested Śiva and Satī to produce a War God?

Can you explain why any couple would split up to make a baby, instead of cooperating with each other?

Yes, it is only when Satī is gone that a son is needed in the next phase  to defeat Tārakasur.

In actuality, due to Sati's self-immolation, they had to be married after their separation in order to become divine parents to a War God,  Kartikeya/ Murugan / Skandha. 

Certain Puranic aspects state that Lord Shiva was contacted by Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu when the time came to control the demon, and kill him.  In his half-female, half-male incarnation, Ardhanarishvara, Lord Shiva expounded on the value of harmony and balance in the cosmos. Shiva and Shakti's union, which symbolizes the merger of masculine and feminine forces, is frequently used to illustrate this idea of harmony and balance. 

My main source of this discourse is Kumara Sambhavam, written by Kalidasa. Please refer to --

Kumara Sambhavam Cano 2 & 3.  

It is important to keep in mind that not all writings and traditions present the same story; rather, our Epics and Puranas include a complex tapestry of tales and interpretations. The interplay of these Gods in the cosmic cycle of creation, preservation, and destruction is the main topic, but the specifics may differ.

The story of Daksha Yagna serves as a timeless warning about the negative effects of arrogance and pride, as well as the transformational potential of regret!! 

It instills in us the values of love, humility, and respecting our interpersonal bonds. Through comprehending and internalizing the teachings from this legendary story, we may work to promote a world devoid of ego and hubris,  to create one that is peaceful and caring.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

In my opinion, the essential elements in this divine act are three: knowledge of the future, divine intent, and focusing on the end result. Thus, all acts of God involve voluntaries or genuine choice to some extent. Now, to put it simply, all acts of God are acts of choice. It starts with the will and moves forward with judgment for the benefit of the Cosmos / Universe   

This is the Tattva, or spirituality-based concept, that underlies both their separation and their oneness. 

🤗 Hugs and kisses 😘, Madhuri smiley32 Wonderful written thoughts. So very interesting to read. Loved your post.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

🤗 Hugs and kisses 😘, Madhuri smiley32 Wonderful written thoughts. So very interesting to read. Loved your post.

Thank you very much for the  appreciation and good words. smiley31

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone Already Said Everything No Need For  My In Put

Loved Reading All The Discussions On Shiv Sati 

smiley27

firewings_diya thumbnail

I believe there was one scene in mahakali where vishnu asks mahadev why he does not stop parvati from going to somewhere as shumb nishumb were planning to capture mahakali. For which mahadev says if gods try to change sequence of events it may change the future. 

Every sequence will have it's own result. It's better to not to tamper it. Else the result may turn into something horrible. 

For eg: if shiva would have not cut head of ganapathi. We would have never got ganesha who is known for siddhi and buddi. Buddhi comes from the head which he got from one of the intelligent elephant as ganapathi without the head of ganesha was filled with ahem.

Similarly, if sati would have not died we would have not withnessed the story of a women who stood up for her husband's self respect and rejected her father and her body given by her father. 

Himavat would have not gotten parvati as his daughter which might be a boon for him for his dedication and prayers.smiley1

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It was nice to read such informed views about this 🙏

Celestial_calm thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Okay

Edited by Celestial_calm - 1 months ago