Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I have one small brother and I don't know how to describe that relationship smiley36we fight all the time and very very serious fights but we can't remain angry at each other for long 

Its like we can fire each other however we want but other's can't say anything to ussmiley36

I don't know which bro sis from our mythology we represent 🤔, can someone help with that?smiley36

As I am the elder sister in my family I love to take care of my cousin brothers and sisters. I am the didi who fulfills all their demands and have fun with them and scold them when needed. It could be Ram Lakshman, Ram Bharat type relationship.

I always wanted a big brother who Pampers me and all like Krishna ji and Subhadra's bond smiley42

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I have one small brother and I don't know how to describe that relationship smiley36we fight all the time and very very serious fights but we can't remain angry at each other for long 

Its like we can fire each other however we want but other's can't say anything to ussmiley36

I don't know which bro sis from our mythology we represent 🤔, can someone help with that?smiley36

As I am the elder sister in my family I love to take care of my cousin brothers and sisters. I am the didi who fulfills all their demands and have fun with them and scold them when needed. It could be Ram Lakshman, Ram Bharat type relationship.

I always wanted a big brother who Pampers me and all like Krishna ji and Subhadra's bond smiley42

Ek baat kahun? Krishna-Subhadra bhi jhagade honge bachpan mein smiley36.....We know the stories only after both grew up. Fights happen only with those whom we love deep in our hearts.

And Badi Didi! Salutations to you for your caring motherly nature!

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If we consider these siblings as characters in these epics,...

Duryodhan + Dussasan-- There is nothing specific to mention, except they bonded well while doing vile deeds!    

Very enlightening analysis!  Truly insightful!

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Ek baat kahun? Krishna-Subhadra bhi jhagade honge bachpan mein smiley36.....We know the stories only after both grew up. Fights happen only with those whom we love deep in our hearts.

And Badi Didi! Salutations to you for your caring motherly nature!

True smiley36but mujhse bhi bada koi chahiye thaa I always wanted to know how that feels smiley42

Aww thank u so much smiley31but ye default instinct aa hi jaati hai 

RainOfDew thumbnail

I thought only i have that feeling of wanting a big brothersmiley36

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I thought only i have that feeling of wanting a big brothersmiley36

I think most elder siblings shares the sentiments smiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

I think most elder siblings shares the sentiments smiley36

I m not an elder sibling.. i do hv elder sistersmiley36 But she got married recently.. ek bada bhai bhi hotasmiley36

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I m not an elder sibling.. i do hv elder sistersmiley36 But she got married recently.. ek bada bhai bhi hotasmiley36

Oh okkksmiley36u miss the comfort then smiley27

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

I haven't read your earlier post which you edited out, Tannu. Anyways I would love to read your opinions on each bond in details and what lessons do you take from each bonding (I mentioned a few, you can mention even those which I haven't put in the list), since we all know that you’re a brilliant writer who will enrich us with her well-crafted justifications.

I think the other members have already explained them phenomenally :)