FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU (AR FF) #Thread 2

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU (AR FF) 

Hellowww Friendsss and Readersss... 
Oh, I forgot I need to say special Hellow to my crazy girls :P hehehehe... Hellow hellowww Everyone... 
Okey No none sense just I will got straight to my point... 
I don't need to tell anyone that why new thread right hehe... 

Thanks to Sohah(JJ), Priyanka (Priyu), Aayushi (Aayu), Mehga and not least Aisha for all the spamming hehehe...😆😆😆
Also thanks to all those who regularly read and comment...
Specially to Sargam (Sugarpie)... 🤗

So with new thread, new update would be coming soon 😃
Thanks everyone...
Take care and keep loving 😊
Love u all... 

INDEX : 

Part 65 Part 69 

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

AR FF... FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU...
PART 65

RIDDHIMA POV START  

I feel that some dirt things were on my body whenever those moment come rushing to my mind thinking how someone  else was trying to force on me then my Armaan... I know Armaan never would try to force himself on me without my approve and how she had seen how helpless he was looking at the moment he saw me standing in the corner of the room watching Abhi beating the soul out from Siddhant body... 

As soon as we reach home, not waiting I move towards our room and got straight under the shower after removing my heels and jewels... I didn't want to change my cloths even at the moment and knowing Armaan wouldn't be coming any minute soon, I just rush inside the washroom... 

I have been standing under the shower letting his touch wash out from my body and skin... I try to rubbed my skin trying to let his dirty touch wash off but I don't know why I was just feeling it was just remining there... 
I don't know when tears started to come out from my eyes mixing with the water which was pouring over my head... I was cold but at the moment I wasn't caring anything more then those touch to be wash off from my body... I never ever want him to ever touch me and today from nowhere he came and try to force himself on me... 

I was standing with my eyes as the water keeps pouring over my head to my face... My dress were wet and now hugging my body... I didn't want to move from there and stand like that till I didn't get convince by the feeling that his touch wash from my body... But suddenly the shower went off and I was turn around by Armaan...

I couldn't control myself any more so I just throw my hands around his neck hugging him.. Armaan hugs me back and his one word make me cry like a little girl who was crying for her favorite doll... When I tell him Siddhant touch me, he make me understand that he would never ever touch me again... But I try to tell him more of what happen, Armaan move away cupping my face and started to shower her with kisses on her face... 

For a minute, I forgot everything... Why I was here, Why Armaan was here, Why I was crying when Armaan was there to take all my pain away and give me so much love that no one can ever hurt me by a single touch... When he seal my lips, I feel love blossom around me as if I was in heaven with him... Just me and My love, my Armaan... Nothing else were in my mind at the moment... 

RIDDHIMA POV END 

Armaan and Riddhima break the kiss as they were out of breath... They rest forehead against each other trying to control their heavy breath and fast heartbeat... Armaan knows if Riddhima be in those wet cloths at this hour,  she would easily caught cold and fever... 
'Jaan, lets go and change...' Armaan said as he care her cheeks softly... 
'Armaan, mujhe shower lena hai...' Riddhima said softly as she keeps her eyes closed... 

Armaan understand why Riddhima wants to take shower at this time and how can he could let her take alone knowing she would take forever...
'Jaan...' Armaan try to talk her but she cut him...
'Armaan... I know what u r thinking...
Aur tum bhi yeh jaante ho jab tak main shower nehi le te mujhe yeh baat yaad aate rahenge woh...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan who put his finger on her lips stopping her from saying further... 

Riddhima look towards him meeting her eyes with his... Armaan move his lips knowing Riddhima wouldn't dare to complete her sentence now and he pull her more close to him not leaving any distance between them air to pass even... Riddhima gap feeling her body touching his, they can feel their breaths on each other... 
'I will make sure after tonight, u wouldn't ever remember that he ever touch u...' Armaan whisper as he move his face close to her ears as his lips touch hers earlobe... 

Riddhima felt shiver run down in her spine when his hot breath touch on her neck and feeling his lips caring her earlobe, Riddhima fist got tight on Armaan shirt... Riddhima heartbeat started to get fast as her breath started to get heavy as she felt Armaan one hand was caring softly around her waist while his other hand move on her neck as he rub it softly making Riddhima go weak on her knee with his sensual touch... 

Armaan started to leave wet kisses on her earlobe, neck and neckline as Riddhima rest her head on Armaan shoulder letting him take all those unwanted touch away from her body which only belongs him and it always should be touch by Armaan caring and loving touch... 
As Armaan keep kissing her, she felt something cold falling over them, Riddhima didn't know when Armaan on the shower letting the cold water falling over them showering  them, making their cloths more wet and hug their body... 

As the water was falling over their head, Armaan move out looking at her face... When Armaan saw the water falling down on her making her look more gorgeous and hot, he was having difficulty in controlling his hands... 
Water drops were kissing every part of her face and it make her look so tempting... 

ARMAAN POV START 

I felt my someone just snatch my heart out from my body when I saw Riddhima crying under the shower... First I didn't understand what has happen but when I heard what she was saying when I got under the shower with her offing it knowing she was not in herself at the moment... 

My heart feel it was break in to pieces when Riddhima cry telling me that someone else touch was bothering her so much that she wants to wash them off from her skin... I close my eyes as those words give so much pain to my ears to hear that when I was around, that someone else try to force on my Riddhima... 
I know how she must be feeling and even I feel like to kill that bustard at the moment I came to know how he try to misbehave with my wife but others make me separate from him on time not if I will be in trouble... 

Seeing Riddhima crying so badly, I felt that I need to make her feel that his touch wouldn't be on her body anymore from now... She had already been under the shower from last 30mins and when I asked her to go and change because I was scared that she might get sick being under the shower for so long... I know I need to make her believe what I say so to make her convince with what I tell her was all true, I thought to help her to get rid of someone else touch on my wife... 

She was already looking so hot and now she being all wet wasn't helping him to keep his hand to himself... And knowing she what she wants to do at the moment and I knew she wouldn't refuse me to help her, I move close to her offering my help... 
When I feel she didn't try to push me or stop me for doing anything, I took the chance to make her forget the world around her working my charm on her... So I slowly started to kiss her earlobe, neck and neckline as my hands move on her waist.. Knowing my every single touch can make her go weak and lost her, I continue with what I was doing... 

As I keep kissing every part of her body which I could reach, I turn on the shower letting the water fall on us... I felt for a moment that Riddhima breath stop as the cold water touch her skin making goosebumps rise in her skin... 
I move to look at her face, when my eyes laid on her face, I felt my heartbeat skip a beat seeing her standing like that in front me... 

Waters were falling her head to her gorgeous face making her shower along with her dress which was now hugging her body showing her perfect curve... She was looking so tempting at the moment that I feel to crash my lips over her rosy lips and kiss her like I have never kiss her before... 
Riddhima was standing with her eyes lower but I was wishing her to look at me at the moment so I can drown in her beautiful eyes making her picture capture in my heart for forever... 

So I slowly move my hand up to her chin making her look towards me... Our eyes met and  I felt that we were the only living people in the whole world at that moment... When my eyes were busy trying to drown deep in to her gorgeous eyes, I saw her lips turn in to a shy smile as she lower her eyelash... 
Seeing her getting all red feeling my gaze on her, unknowingly face form in my lips... I slowly care her cheek with my thumb as my other hand move on her shoulder feeling her care shoulder... 

I felt she gap feeling my hands touching her bare skin and I was enjoying every moment of her changing color on her face... My desire were getting under control as my hands started to feel her bare soft skin... I move my hands on her bare shoulder to her arms and feel her shiver under my hold... 
Smile wasn't leaving her face as I saw the color change her cheeks, seeing her smiling and blushing I know I couldn't any more control my desire... Riddhima wasn't looking towards me but I know she was lost in my every touch which make me continue and fulfilled my desire... 
First, Riddhima was looking so beautiful while she was standing under the shower with water falling on her body making she look hot and sexy... 
Second, Riddhima was reacting his every single touch and by not stopping him was making him to continue and crave for her touch more and more... 

I move close to her to feel her soft skin against my lips but before I feel her skin on my lips, she turn around facing her back to me to move but I didn't let her move as I pull her towards me making her back touch on my chest... My desire was on fire already and I know how much I try, now I can't stop myself... Also I have all the right on her so whatever would be happening, it will be with all the right and regulation... 

My hands move on Riddhima bare hands as I move my face on her neck leaving kisses on her neckline... My one hand move around her waist on to her belly... Riddhima hold my hands which was on her belly as her breath were fast... 
'Armaan...' I felt her whispering my name as my hand got tight on Riddhima belly... 
My other hand move her hair on to one side of her shoulder revealing her back which has a deep neck... My finger cares her back as the water fall in several lines on her skin... 

My face move close her her back which make her bend her head lower giving me more access... Her body was touching my as my hand was around her holding her close to her as her hand were holding my hand as our fingers were intertwined... 
I started to suck all those water away from her skin as I don't want them to be taking my place... I slowly move zip down and move her dress to get more access of her body but before I could, Riddhima turn around hugging me hidding her face on my chest... 

ARMAAN POV END 

Armaan was hugging Riddhima when she suddenly turn in his hold, Armaan smile knowing Riddhima was feeling shy but he didn't want to let go off this moment... Armaan hides his face on Riddhima wet hair kissing her neck and moving on to her throat... 
Understanding where his next move would be going, Riddhima push him and run out from the shower taking the table from the washbase which was kept folded neatly... Armaan stood under the shower as the water pours over him smiling seeing how Riddhima had forget why they were their at the first place... 

As Armaan was lost in his thought, Riddhima took the advantage and slip from her dress from her legs as she hide her body with the towel... Before going out from the washroom, Riddhima turn around to look Armaan who was still looking towards her with dreamly look and smile on his face... Riddhima knew Armaan was still in his lala land so she thought to change her night dress before Armaan could get hold of her... 

So leaving Armaan under the shower, Riddhima go to the changing room and change to her dark green nightie as she let her wet hair open... Then she took clean cloth for Armaan as she put the towel on her on shoulder to dry her hair... 
When Riddhima was done changing her cloth, she move to the room to see Armaan was still not out from the washroom.. 
Riddhima was wondering why Armaan was taking so much but she didn't dare to go inside thinking Armaan must be waiting for her to come to get naughty with her... So keeping his cloths on his side of the bed, Riddhima dry her hair and not waiting for him she climb on her side of the bed covering herself in the comforter... She was feeling cold due to the late night shower that too cold.. 

Hiding herself inside the comforter which was giving the perfect warm to her cold body, Riddhima wait for Armaan to come... Her eyes were getting close as she was too much tired to keep it open... 
When Armaan came out, he saw Riddhima already on the bed hiding under the comforter... He smile seeing how quickly Riddhima had change as it took him forever to take off the wet heavy jeans... Armaan turn to go to take his cloth when his eyes caught the cloth Riddhima had leave for him on the his side of the bed... 

Armaan knows it was Riddhima daily routine now so its not possible for her to forget anyhow... Slipping on his cloth, Armaan climb on the bed moving close to Riddhima under the comforter... Armaan first thought Riddhima was acting as she was sleeping but when Armaan move close to her, she turn around hiding her face on Armaan chest... Seeing Riddhima was sleeping, Armaan smile as he care her with all the love... How a few minute ago she was feeling so restless and now, she was sleeping as if nothing has happen... 

Armaan keeps staring Riddhima face which shows no more worries... Armaan couldn't help but keep caring her soft red cheeks with his fingers, moving some hairs which was on her face... As Armaan move her away from him, frown form on her face which make Armaan smile, Armaan kiss her forehead whispering 'I Love u' near her ears which bring a beautiful smile on her face... 
Armaan feel so light to see his Jaan smiling, what if she was sleeping or not... That smile on her face always bring warmness to his heart... Armaan hugs her resting his chin on her head with his hand on her back... Armaan feel Riddhima hands move on his back as she move as close as if she was trying to search for more warmness... 

NEXT DAY 

Riddhima was first one to wake up and as it was Sunday, everyone used to sleep a little late then they usually other then... Riddhima sleep was broken early, she try to sleep but she wasn't able to so she thought it would be better to do some work around the house before Ananya and others wake up... 
Then she thought it would be nice to make a special breakfast for everyone as it beens few days that Riddhima didn't make everyone favorite food... So after getting ready, Riddhima got busy making breakfast for everyone... 

By 9, Riddhima finish making breakfast and she was surprise that no one came yet for breakfast, not even Billy and Ananya... After setting the table with help of servants, Riddhima thought to go and check why others not coming for breakfast... 
Riddhima first destiny was Ananya and Billy room... She thought to take tea for them as they always have before breakfast... As Riddhima went near they heard Ananya and Billy talking over something... Riddhima knock and it didn't take much time the door to flow open as Ananya stood with a angry face...
'Good Morning Mom...' Riddhima said touching her feet taking bless...
'Khush raho Beti... Good Morning to u too...' Ananya said smiling and caring Riddhima hair as she stood up smiling to her... 
'Dad utgaye...' Riddhima asked as Ananya move aside asking her to come inside... 

Riddhima was holding the small try with two cups of tea on it with a plate of biscuits... Riddhima guess the answer before Ananya tell her as she had seen Ananya anger face as she open the door... 
Ananya move towards the bed showing Billy to Riddhima who was hiding under the comforter... Ananya had open all the curtains in the room so the sun rays were coming inside brighting the room... Riddhima smile seeing Billy hiding under the comforter like a kid... Armaan also sometimes behave like that, remembering about Armaan she felt her cheeks heat a little changing its color... 

Ananya stood with near him trying to pull the comforter away from his face but he was holding it tight... Riddhima shake as smile wasn't leaving her face and she know exactly what to do to bring Billy out from the comforter and bed... 
'Mom, kyun Dad koh pareshan kar rahe ho aap...
Guess what, Dad koh sona hai toh sone doh... Aaj Armaan aur Nikki bhi nehi uti abhi tak... 
Main toh kitni pyaar se sabke liyeh sabki favorite naashta banayi... Lekin lagta hai sirf aap aur main enjoy karne wali ho... Baaki sabko toh bas sone se fursat milenge tab breakfast karne utenge na...' Riddhima said as she move towards Ananya holding a cup of tea for her... 

Ananya smile understanding what Riddhima was doing so Ananya play along with her... As it was nine, Ananya was trying to make Billy wake up so that he could take his medicine on time... But saying he was too tired because of all the work they had been doing from last week, he needs a good sleep to make him feel fresh and young all over again... 
'Haan beti... Mujhe toh tumhari banaye huve naashta miljaenge... 
Isse acchi baat kiya ho sakte hai... Chalo hum jaldi garma garam naashta karte hai...' Ananya said...
'Of course Mom... Main aaj kitna accha accha khana banaya... 
Lekin lagta hai kuch logo ke kismat main nehi hai itna accha aur tasty paratta aur halwa...' Riddhima didn't need to complete her sentence as next second Billy stood up throwing the comforter... 
'Halwa...' Billy like a kid who wants his favorite food... 

Ananya and Riddhima laugh how they was successful to make Billy wake up in no time... Riddhima didn't lie as she mention about Paratta and Halwa because it was most favorite food for Billy and Armaan... She had remember the day first Riddhima make gajar ka halwa... How everyone finish in a minute, how Armaan and Billy was asking for more and more that Ananya had to push them out from the house that day... 
'Haan Dad, woh bhi gajar ka... Aap soti raho, main aur mom khalungi right Mom...' Riddhima said turning around to leave holding Ananya hand... 

Seeing Riddhima turning to leave with Ananya, Billy quickly come out from the bed... Before Ananya and Riddhima could go out from the room, Billy came in front of them blocking them... Ananya and Riddhima were smiling to each other as Riddhima blink her eyes to Ananya as if saying their mission work... 
'Arey aise kaise nehi denge... I m wild awake now... bas tohdi der main breakfast ke liyeh aata hoon...' Billy said...
Ananya and Riddhima laugh seeing Billy expression and Billy look them with a confused look as if asking what happen... 

Ananya and Riddhima keep laughing...When ever they control their laugh, they look each other and again bursh out laughing more.. Seeing how madly they were laughing on him, Billy thought they play a prank on him...
'Itna has kyun rahe ho, kahin yeh prank toh nehi...' Billy asked...
'Dad, main aapke saat prank kyun khelun... 
Mujhe prank khelna hai toh aapke beta aur beti haina...' Riddhima said giving a side hug to Billy seeing his priceless expression... 

Billy and Ananya smile hearing Riddhima answer and Billy respond to Riddhima hug... Riddhima got tea for Billy and asked them to enjoy their morning tea and started to laugh again as she move out from the room making her way towards kitchen to get coffee for Armaan... As she knows only Billy and her can make Nikki wake up, she thought to let Billy to the honor... 

IN AR ROOM 

Riddhima enter to see Armaan still sleeping peacefully like a baby without any tension... Riddhima smile seeing his childish smile on his face... Riddhima move towards his side keeping the coffee on the side table as she ruffle Armaan hair which was already mess... Feeling the sudden disturbance, Armaan frown while turning and laying on his stomache as he hide his face on the pillow... 

Riddhima smile got wide seeing his action and Riddhima move close to him as she put all her weight on one hand while she bend towards him with her face close to his face... Riddhima really didn't feel to wake him but she knows soon everyone would be waiting for them to have breakfast together... 
Riddhima blow air from her mouth on Armaan ear which make Armaan rub his ear as if something was there... Riddhima chuckle seeing Armaan again going back to his sleep not bothering to look what was it... So again Riddhima did the same and Armaan repeat his action... When Armaan wasn't bother by her blow, Riddhima tickle on his ear... 

Armaan who was in peace sleep was disturb by his dearest wife who was trying to wake him up by blowing air on his ear... As he was slowly waking from his sleep, he thought not to let her win so easily when she thought of disturbing his peaceful sleep... 
When Riddhima tickle his ear, he couldn't help but hide his ear... Small smile form on his lips and he was glad that he was laying on his stomach hiding his face on pillow so she wouldn't be able to see the smile on his face feeling Riddhima tickling and he knows Riddhima only did that to disturb him not feel him ticklish because Armaan isn't a ticklish person... 

Riddhima didn't know Armaan was awake so when Armaan hide his ear, Riddhima make a pout face... Riddhima call Armaan name two three times but when Armaan didn't bug to move, Riddhima thought to let him sleep some more time... 
Riddhima move away only didn't was aware that Armaan was acting as he was sleeping... As Armaan felt that Riddhima moving away, he suddenly turn facing her and pull her  by arm...
As result, Riddhima landed on Armaan chest as Armaan free hand move around her waist on her back holding her close to him... Seeing Armaan was wide awake, Riddhima got a shocked expression with her mouth drop open like an 'O'... 

Armaan smile got wide seeing Riddhima expression and he kiss her cheek making her close her mouth with a frown adoring her face now... Armaan next target was Riddhima lips and knowing this Riddhima turn her face which make his lips touch her other cheeks making Riddhima smile... 
When Armaan move away, Riddhima look towards him saying through her eyes that she know what is going on in his mind... Armaan smile seeing her expression and took a turn as he was over her while Riddhima back was touching on bed... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima said when Armaan pin her hands on the bed over her head...
'Good Morning Jaani...' Armaan said as he rest his face on crook of her neck kissing her... 
'Good Morning to u too Patidev...' Riddhima said closing her eyes... 

Armaan move out to look at Riddhima face and smile seeing how Riddhima was laying with her eyes close... When she felt Armaan moving away, Riddhima open her eyes meeting her eyes with his... Armaan smile kissing her nose tips making her smile... 
'Armaan, uto... Sab log breakfast ke liyeh wait kar raha hai...
I bring ur morning coffee, cold hojaenge... Peelo jaldi...' RIddhima said trying to move out from his hold...

Armaan didn't dare to leave or move away from her as he laid pressing his body on her... Riddhima make a face towards him asking to leave her and Armaan shake his head saying no... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name seeing Armaan shaking his head... 
'Mera morning kaha huva...' Armaan said with a naughty grin on his face...
Riddhima understand what he meant by it as her cheeks turn red making her blush... Then the flashback of the previous night came in front of her making her blush get deeper then it was now which they share in the washroom... 

Seeing Riddhima going all red and not meeting her eyes with him, Armaan move his face close to her... Riddhima look towards him as their lips were just an inch away... They could feel each other breath and Riddhima felt Armaan took her breath for a second as his gorgeous eyes was drop on her lips... 
'Last night u slept without giving me my Good night kiss... 
Toh aaj toh mujhe double kiss milna chahiyeh, right...' Armaan said as he met his eyes with hers... 

Riddhima knows Armaan wouldn't let her go so she blink her eyes welcoming him to get which is only his and he has the right on... Armaan seal Riddhima lips as soon as he saw Riddhima blinking her eyes approving him to go on with his demand and fulfilled it without wasting another minute... 
As they were lost in each other and needing of air, Riddhima broke the kiss... Armaan move his face on her neck leaving kisses on her neck and throat... Armaan was busy with his task while Riddhima was feeling helpless still blessful under his hold... 

Their moment was disturb when they heard someone knocking the door... When Armaan stop kissing her and move to look towards the door, Riddhima push him which make him laid on the bed on his back... Armaan try to hold Riddhima but Riddhima move out from the bed correcting her dress she went to see who was it... 
Before open the door, Riddhima look towards Armaan who wink at her and sit on the bed taking the steam coffee which Riddhima had bring for him... Riddhima open the door to see Nikki standing with worried line on her forehead... 

Riddhima who was going to asked what happen stood there when Nikki rush inside the room calling Armaan... Both Armaan and Riddhima were shocked to see Nikki worried so much... 
'Kiya huva Niks... Why u r so worried...' Armaan asked as Nikki move towards the bed...
'Bhai, Bhabs woh...' Nikki was about to cry as now tears were on her eyes... 
'Nikki, kiya huva... Pareshan kyun ho...
Abhi se baat huvi... Kiya huva hai batao...' Riddhima asked moving inside standing next to Nikki while Armaan also move towards her... 

Nikki hide her face and started to cry while Armaan and Riddhima was hell shocked to see Nikki crying like that without telling what has happen... Seeing Nikki crying, Armaan put his hand over her shoulder pulling her to a side hug... Riddhima stood holding Nikki one arm while her other hands were rubbing on her back to make her calm down... 
'Niks, Kiya huva hai... Tum humhe nehi bataenge toh humhe pata kaise chalega...' Armaan asked...
'Bhai woh... Abhi...' Nikki try to say but she wasn't able to complete her sentence when they heard Armaan mobile ringing... 

Riddhima got to get Armaan mobile and saw Rahul name flashing on it... Riddhima was wondering what has happen that Rahul was calling so early on a Sunday morning... Armaan look towards Riddhima who was staring his mobile screen and wonder why she was lost... 
'Riddhi...' Armaan called her to get her attention... 
Riddhima pass Armaan his phone still wondering why Rahul was calling at this time... Armaan asked Riddhima to be with Nikki thought his eyes while he move a little away from them to attend the call... 

Riddhima put her hand around Nikki trying to make Nikki tell what was bothering her and why she was crying like that... Armaan eyes were fixed on them while he answer the call... 
'Armaan...' Rahul said from the other side... 
Armaan could hear that Rahul was in a place that there were lot of people around... 
'Rahul, can we talk later..' Armaan said not wanting any to disturb them at the moment... 
'Armaan, I wish we could but, I really need to tell u something...' Rahul said...

Hearing Rahul worried voice, Armaan stood wondering what has happen... Here Nikki was worried and there Rahul sounds worried... He knows it would be better to hear out when Rahul was willing to tell him what was bothering so much... 
'Bolo Rahul, kiya huva hai...' Armaan asked still not moving his gaze from Riddhima and Nikki...
'Armaan woh Siddhant...' Rahul said but hearing Siddhant name Armaan cut him...
'Dekho Rahul mujhe us kamine ka naam bhi nehi sunna... Woh mare ya jiye mujhe koh fark nehi padta...
Haan ek aur baar woh Riddhi ki paas aane ke bhi sochte bhi toh I will kill him...' Armaan said he boils with anger... 
'Armaan, shaant hojao... Aur woh Siddhant...' Rahul again start but Armaan cut him...
'Mujhe uske baare main kuch nehi sunna Rahul...
If u want to talk about him, I m then not interest...' Armaan said...
'Armaan will u just listen to me once... 
Nikki kaha hai... Is she already... Kyunki maine suna hai Abhi tohdi der pehle use baate karte huve...' Rahul said...
'What, how did u know Abhi was talking to Nikki... 
Tum kaha ho aur Abhi kaha hai... Nikki toh ro rahi hai, maine aur Riiddhi ne bohot baar poocha kiya huva but woh kuch bata nehi rahi...'Armaan said...
'Armaan, please let me complete... 
Main aur Abhi hospital pe hoon aur woh Siddhant...' Rahul was cut by Armaan...
'I don't care woh hospital main kyun hai lekin tum aur Abhi hospital main kyun ho...' Armaan asked...
'Kyunki Siddhant ka accident hogaya hai and he is dead now...' Rahul said in one go before Armaan cut him this time... 

Hearing Rahul words, Armaan who open his mouth to cut him stood like a statue not understanding how to react to this news... Yes, He never like Siddhant for what he did for Riddhima and he had said several time he would kill him but when he was only angry... He never want anyone to die but... 
How was that possible... All of sudden... Armaan look towards Nikki who was still crying and Riddhima try to stop her but she keeps crying more... Riddhima look towards Armaan and was surprise to see the shocked expression of him... She asked through eyes what happen...
'Siddhant is no more... He is dead...' Armaan said... 

Hellowww Friends and Readers...
Okey I really have no Idea how I have write this part hehehe...
So please kindly ignore the mistake (very much will be having in my every part :P no worries for the hehehe ;))
If it make no sense, please bear with it hehehe...
Enjoy...
take care...
Love u all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 9 years ago
attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

For the new thread 
Yaaay mere fav ff ka new thread imma sooo happy MERA pyaar ff bara hogaya haaayyyeee *happy tears*

Allah Kare 2 aur thread bane as don't u dare to end this before 150 part 

The part was superb
Super duper zuper awesome 
Aye hayye teasing riddhima 
Haila Sid died itna bhi bora ho yAaar but that really shaaaddd BECHARa kamina hehehehe 

Update soon nahi Toh uk na 
Love you
Edited by Jenny_sms - 9 years ago
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heartiest congratulations di.. ❤️

yeay.. party tym.. 😃😃
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meri fav ff ko new thread mil gaya...😭