Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashyyy

so here aree again hello again

i told u my comment is coming in the evening
but nah i m early within hr as part chotu sa hi bacha tha baki to maine read karliya tha so here i m again
now coming to the part
nikki its nikki!!!! as i told u i cant guess it
coz main bhul hi gyi thi ki nikki is in malasia or abhi ki baat ho rhi thi to dhyan hi nah gya vaha
function is good but n everyone including me is surprised by seeing the surprise guest hahaha
then loved Nikki n billy moments how they behave like lazy bums
loved their bonding
then ar beach moment loved their pov's
in which they share wats in their mind after do long u use pov thing right?
armaan seriously koi jagah n moka nah chodta seriously beach pe bhi they actually make out haha inka kuch nah hosakta
then after coming back how nikki tease them their fun family moments niki is so me
i totally relate to her

the girls night out is fun actually they teasing ar more nowadays
so ridhz finally spill the beans abt it
but ye raina ka naam phir aya i so hate her
hmm poor armaan he is stressed souch abt the matter but glad how helped him
after coming bavk home again their family moments is cute
hahaha see again the topic arrives
ye saare ar ke peeche kyn pade h ajkal

omg ye mujhe hi nah lga even ridhz feel it too
humare thinking bohot milti h
chlo so armaan finally tell ridhz everything abt raina n it some how give them relieve
actually ur problem doesnt solve it but it give satisfaction n relieve to us which happen in their case too
chlo let see aage kya hota h
but continue soon
for now bubye

Haahah hello... 
I didn't realized it as I only check a while before and you had already comment hehe...
Good for me na, I was going to post the next part soon so... 
Hawww, was it that small...???
Maybe because I usually don't post small na... 

Hahahha i know i know...
Not your fault at all...
Maybe some weren't expecting a guest but like a gift to baby or something...
Anyways I m glad the good guesser couldn't guess it hahaa...
I could hardly keep any suspense because people guess it so well... 

Of course, Armaan aur Riddhima ke saath ho...
Kaise moka chod sakte hai right... 
Glad u like, Mallik's bonding...
Father daughter or others heheh..

Yup, seems like sabko bas ab AR ki bacchon ki inthizaar hai...
hahaha chalo tumhari aur Ridz ki thinking ismein toh match hogayi...
Ok boss, Raina chapter would end for good...
Haan haan zarur...
Sure sure, coming soon...
take care...
Cya...
Love u :*
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 84

A DAY BEFORE COURT HEARING

Armaan was working late as the following day he wouldn't be able to come due to the hearing of Raina case... Riddhima has left with Billy and here Armaan was just thinking what would happen in the court... In last three days, Armaan felt that someone was following him or maybe Riddhima... Armaan knows if truly someone was following or keeping an eye on them, it would be Raina's man... 

Armaan didn't want to make Riddhima worried about it so he has already talk to Rahul and Atul about it... Also they had hire a secret agent who will keep an eye on Mallik family as Raina's man can target anyone knowing Armaan can never think of letting anyone close to his heart get harm... 

Armaan was surprise that no one try to harm any of them till now as the hearing was on following day but today, for some reason he wasn't getting a good feeling that something is going to happen... So when Riddhima left with Billy, Armaan had call Riddhima to check if they had reach home safely... Not being satisfied, Armaan call Ananya too to check if they had reach home without getting hurt... 

Ananya and Billy understood how Armaan had been very worried from last few days as the hearing get closed... They didn't talk about it knowing Armaan wouldn't admit that he is worried about them and specially Riddhima because she is the one who had been suffering from anything happen in their life from the day she step in Armaan's life... 

Whenever Armaan call them asking about Riddhima or other member, without losing their cool they answer him knowing only that would keep him calm to know his family and wife is safe... Even they were taking a good care of each other as they don't know what would happen next second of their life... 

So after checking on Riddhima and Billy, Armaan got busy with his work but he couldn't concentrate on work... Armaan was thinking about the case and to make sure the lawyer was ready for the hearing, he call their lawyer asking if he needs anything from them... Armaan had make sure their lawyer get security too knowing Raina may harm him as well as they got enough proof against her... 

Raina is not a woman that who will accept defeat so easily, she would fight till the last second until she get free from the chargers against her knowing how a big crime she had done... It's not she had done it before but seeing the craziness in her eyes for him, Armaan had this fear that she wouldn't feel guilty to kill anyone to get him in her life... 

After talking to the lawyer, Armaan sit thinking why Raina just can't understand the fact that he can't be her's when he is already committed with Riddhima... Why she can't see the love he has for Riddhima, how much he was happy in his life after Riddhima came to his life as his life partner, soulmate... 

Armaan never thought, Raina would be so crazy about him that she is ready to kill a human... Raina had been a good friend for him, he has never think about her more than a friend than he don't understand why Raina got a feeling that he loves her, not Riddhima... 

Armaan trace was broke with the door open, he saw Atul coming inside and Armaan was surprise to see him in office till this late... Armaan check the time and it was almost 10 pm, Atul never stay this late as now Anjali was going to complete her last stage of pregnancy...
'Chal Armaan...' Atul said as he stood in front of him...
'Kaha...' Armaan asked...
'Ghar...' Atul said...
'Kiska...' Armaan asked...
'Offo, tera... Aunty ne mujhe bhulaya hai, aur tujhe pata haina main apna car waapas bhejta hoon... Pehle tere ghar chalenge phir waha se main driver ke saath apna ghar chala jaunga...' Atul said...
'Mom ne bhulaya...???' Armaan asked...
'Haan woh mere biwi koh tumhare mom ki haat ka khana khane ka mann ho raha hai issiliye aunty ne kuch banaya hai uske liye...' Atul said...
'Itni late...???' Armaan asked as he stood up to leave as he can't continue his work due to tension... 
'Ab kiya bataun tujhe, jab Ridzy pregnant hogi tu khud samjhenge...' Atul said... 
'Yaar tum log humhare peeche kyun pade ho is baat koh lekar... Jisse bhi dekhun, woh bacche bacche kar rahi hai...' Armaan said as they left his cabin...
'Ek saal hogayi haina tum dono ke shaadi koh, ab yehi baat chedenge sab...' Atul said...
'Right, Anyways tum kal aa rahe ho na...' Armaan asked... 
'Of course...' Atul said... 

They left towards Mallik Mansion, Armaan saw a car following them in full speed this time unlike other times... Armaan try to keep the speed as he signal Atul about the car, Atul got alert and soon he dial a number but before it was answered their car were over taken by the other car... 

Armaan press the break on time before their car hit the car in front of them, Atul look around to see where they were so he could inform the person who he called just now... A man came towards their car as two three guys stood near their car, all were hiding their face...
'Don't open the door Armaan...' Atul said...
'Lekin Champ...' Armaan was cut by Atul...
'No Armaan, don't open the damn door...' Atul said...

Before Armaan could say anything, the man bang on the window of the car as he try to open the door which was locked... They could hear him shouting to open the door, Atul hide his mobile as he got Bluetooth attach on so he could answer the call without letting them know...

When the man keep banging the window, Armaan look at Atul as he might break it any minute if he continue doing that... The man was already pointing a gun and if he shoot, the window will smash to several pieces... 
'I m opening the door...' Armaan said...
'No Armaan, they might shoot you...' Atul said...
'If they are send by Raina, they wouldn't harm me Atul... Maybe they want me, so we take back our case...' Armaan said...
'Which we wouldn't do...' Atul said...
'Of course we wouldn't take it back champ and if we want to catch these people, I have to open the door...' Armaan said...
'Lekin Armaan...' Atul was cut by Armaan...
'Trust me, they wouldn't do anything to me...' Armaan said... 

Armaan was about to unlock but with a loud bang, the window broke in to pieces as some glass hit on Armaan face... Armaan hissed with sudden pain, before they could understand he was pull out harshly by the man who push him towards the other guys as the man point his gun to Atul who was about to step out from the car... 
'Stay there...' Man said...
'What do you want...' Atul shouted...
'Armaan Mallik...' Man said...
'Why...' Atul asked...
'None of your business, get lost from here... And Dare you open your mouth, next minute u will be shoot...' Guy said as he move to their car still pointing the gun... 

One of the guy got hold of Armaan as other tie a cloth on his eyes and tie his hand behind... Armaan didn't struggle as he knows they wouldn't harm him as he heard the man saying he wanted him... Armaan understood they were send by Raina, so her target was him this time... 

Atul who was dialing the number, it was answer so he inform them about the sudden attack as Atul saw the man leaving with Armaan and other guys... Atul came out and took the driving seat as he follow them from a distance knowing they would check on him if he is following them or not... 

MALLIK MANSION 

Riddhima was in her room as she waiting for Armaan, she had been checking the time every two seconds as she knows he would be back in any minute because how long he stay back in office, before 11 pm he would be in home... Riddhima thought to call him but knowing how much worried he is from last few days, Riddhima thought not to disturb him so she kept waiting for him... 

Not having a good feeling, Riddhima move to the balcony to get some fresh air... Still when she didn't feel any better, she thought to go downstairs and be with others as they were still in the hall waiting for Atul as Ananya has make something for Anjali to her request... 

So Riddhima came down and sit with Ananya who was watching television, Billy wasn't any where to be seen as the three of them were in the house... Nikki has left three days before as her exam has started yesterday and Armaan was still in office, keeping himself busy in work but truth is he was trying to keep himself calm without letting the case affecting him too much... 

Seeing Riddhima, Ananya look at her but didn't speak a word as she continue watching television... Riddhima who was trying to concentrate on the show Ananya was watching but kept opening her mobile to check the time than and now catching Ananya attention... Also Riddhima keep looking towards the main door as she wait for Armaan, Ananya very well understood she must be feeling worry about Armaan... 

When Riddhima continue doing it for like ten minutes, Ananya understood for some reason Riddhima was feeling very much restless tonight... Ananya has seen how Riddhima had been very lost from the moment she has enter the house and till they had dinner together... 
'Kiya huva beti...' Ananya asked catching her attention...
'Huh, kuch nehi mom...' Riddhima said looking at her mobile...
'Armaan aajaenge, Atul ne kaha woh Armaan ke saath aayenge..' Ananya said...

Riddhima didn't say anything but her heart was just not in peace still knowing Atul was with Armaan... Don't know why but, she felt that something wasn't right but what, she really didn't understand... Ananya sit looking at Riddhima expression and seeing it still show the worried lines on her forehead, Ananya hold her hand making Riddhima look towards her...
'Sab tik hoga beti, main jaanti hoon tum Armaan koh lekar pareshan ho...' Ananya said...
'Aur woh hum sabko aur specially mujhe lekar bohot zyada pareshan hai mom...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun nehi hoga, itna pyar jo karte hai woh humse... Specially tumse toh beyhadh pyar karta hai woh kabhi sapne mein bhi nehi sochenge woh tumhe kho de...' Ananya said...
'Aisa kyun ho raha hai mom...' Riddhima asked laying on the couch with her head on Ananya lap...
'Kyunki yeh zindagi hai Riddhima, jo ek phool (flower) ke tarah hote hai... Us mein jo kaatein hote hai woh kabhi chupti hai aur humhe us kaaton koh sambhalke nikalna hota hai jiske baad woh khubsurat banjae... Aur mujhe tum par aur Armaan par pura vishwas hai beti, tum dono sab kuch bohot acche se sambhalenge... Tum dono ka pyar itna gehra hai, koi kuch bhi kare... Tum dono koh is janam mein kiya, agle saath janam mein bhi alag nehi karpaenge...' Ananya said caring Riddhima hair... 

Riddhima felt nice to hear how much Ananya adore her and Armaan love, their relation was so pure that every single person can see it through their eyes... Still, somewhere in her heart she was feeling restless thinking about Armaan... Like every other person, even she had seen how much worried Armaan had been lately from last three days... 

Riddhima don't know what Armaan was hiding from her but she was sure that it was something related to Raina or the case... They had talk about it already but it didn't seem Armaan has understand whatever Riddhima told him that he isn't willing to share what was happening that make him so much worried that those lines on his forehead is visible to her... 

Ananya look at Riddhima who laid, lost in somewhere... Ananya knows Riddhima must have understand what she has just said but something was really bothering her... Riddhima was so restless and Ananya knows the reason would be Armaan who hasn't reach home yet... 
'Beti...' Ananya call her making her trace broke...
'Mom...' Riddhima sit up next to Ananya... 
'Kiya huva bacche, kyun itna pareshan ho...' Ananya ask holding Riddhima hand in between her hands...
'Pata nehi mom, kuch din se Armaan bohot pareshan hai... Woh mujhe kuch bhi nehi batate ab, jabse Raina ne mujhe attack kiya aur uske hilaaf humne case file ki woh isbaare mein mujhse baat karne ke liye ready nehi hai... Meri bohot koshish karne ke baad woh mujhe promise ki woh mujhse kuch nehi chupaenge but dekho na, woh phirse mujhse apne problems aur pareshani chupa rahe hai...' Riddhima said complaining about Armaan... 

Ananya smile hearing Riddhima complain about her son, she felt so bless that how Riddhima take her as her own mother that she never feel hesitate to tell anything in her heart... Riddhima pout seeing Ananya just smiling hearing her, she took her hands out from her grip and fold it on her chest like a kid... 
'Kyunki woh tumhe pareshan nehi karna chaahti beti...' Ananya said caring her hair...
'Phir bhi pareshan hi kar rahi hai aapki beta, jab woh khud pareshan rehti hai aur main dekh kar kuch nehi kar paati toh main bhi pareshan hojati hoon... Aapko pata hai mom, doh teen din se woh kitna pareshan hai... Mujhe laga woh sahi waqt dekh ke mujhe apna pareshani share karenge lekin nehi... Aur pata nehi mom, aaj mujhe bohot restless feel ho rahi hai... Aisa lagta hai...' Riddhima was cut by Ananya...
'Aisa kuch nehi hoga beti, mujhe lagta hai tum kuch zyada soch rahe ho... Armaan pareshan hai issiliyeh tumhe aise becheni ho rahi hai...' Ananya said...
'Mom, mujhe aisa kabhi feel nehi hoti lekin aaj...' Riddhima was again cut by Ananya...
'Riddhima beti, shayad tumhe aise issiliyeh feel ho raha hai kyunki kal case hai... Itna chinta kyun kar rahe ho bacche, jisne galat kiya hai... Usse saza milke rahenge, kyunki jo galat karte hai woh itni aasaani se bach nehi sakte...' Ananya said... 
'Lekin mom...' Riddhima try to speak but Ananya cut her...
'Bacchi, jo hona hai... Woh hokar rahenge, hum kuch nehi karpaenge... Bas itna pray kar sakte hai, tumhe insaaf mile kyunki tum kabhi galat nehi ki uske saath...' Ananya said... 

Riddhima knows it was no need of speaking about the matter anymore as Ananya was hell bend to make Riddhima think about the positiveness about the matter... It was true, Riddhima never try to harm Raina but it was the vice verse as Riddhima has been her target from the starting, the day Raina came back in Armaan life... 

Ananya put her arms around Riddhima shoulder, being in lost Riddhima kept her head on Ananya shoulder as Ananya care her hair slowly letting her be like that... Ananya also look at the clock which was on the wall, after she has got Atul call it has been almost an hour... Even she was getting worried thinking why they were taking so much time because it would take only ten to fifteen minutes to reach home from office... 

Ananya keep herself calm as she look at the television not to think much about any bad things, it was than Billy came out and his expression make Ananya alert seeing how badly he was sweating... Billy stop on his track seeing Riddhima with Ananya, he thought Ananya would be alone as Riddhima left to her room after dinner...

Seeing Billy worried expression, Ananya understood something wasn't good... Suddenly Armaan imagine came in front of her eyes making her heartbeat fast, she was praying in her heart not to let Riddhima restless come true but guess god was in no mood to hear their prayer tonight... 

Billy move towards them and saw Riddhima was lost, he look at the main door as if he was waiting for someone... Before Ananya could ask anything, they heard car and a siren from outside... Riddhima who was lost was brought back hearing the sudden voice, she try to understand what was happening when they saw inspector moving inside along with his officers... 

Riddhima stood up with Ananya, Billy move to them as he look around as if he was searching for someone... Riddhima felt scared seeing the police, Ananya hold Riddhima as now she also wasn't getting a good feeling... 
'Armaan kaha hai...' Billy asked...
'Armaan...???' Riddhima asked being shocked...
'Sorry Sir, aapko iswaqt pareshan karne ke liye...' Inspector said...
'Kiya huva Armaan koh...' Riddhima asked not able to hold herself... 
'Ma'am woh... Mr. Mallik koh kuch goons ne attack kiya...' Inspector said... 
'No...' Riddhima shouted as she let her body fall on the couch...
'Riddhima...' Ananya call Riddhima holding her and caring her arms to calm her...
'Mom, Armaan...' Riddhima said looking at Ananya...
'Kuch nehi hoga Armaan koh bacchi...' Ananya said...
'Mom, woh log... Meri Armaan koh... Mom mujhe Armaan ke paas jaana hai...' Riddhima said as she push out Ananya hand away from her...
'Riddhima, suno meri baat bacchi...' Ananya said holding her...
'Nehi mom, mujhe Armaan koh dekhna hai... Mujhe meri Armaan ke paas jaana hai...' Riddhima said again pushing her hand off from her and standing... 
'Mrs. Mallik, please calm down...' Inspector said...
'Aap mujhe shaant hone koh bol rahe ho, aapko un logo koh pakadna chahiyeh... Pata nehi woh log meri Armaan ke saath kiya karenge, aur aap log yaha humein sorry bolne aaye ho...' Riddhima said facing the inspector...
'Shaant hojao beti...' Ananya said trying to stop Riddhima...
'Mom, woh goons meri Armaan koh legaye... Kaha hoga meri Armaan, woh log kiya kar raha hoga uske saath...' Riddhima said crying... 
'We are sorry Inspector...' Billy said for Riddhima reply to him...
'It's ok Mr. Mallik, woh apni pati ke liye pareshan hai... We can understand it...' Inspector said...
'Kaha hai Armaan...' Billy ask seeing how Riddhima was getting crazy for Armaan... 

Inspector ask on of the officer who move out, next moment they came with Armaan and Atul who didn't get harm much but Armaan got some cuts on his face... Billy felt relax seeing Armaan fine, he let go off the breath he was holding thinking how Armaan must be... Ananya was trying to calm down Riddhima, they didn't realized when Armaan and Atul came inside... 

Armaan look at his father and gave a small smile but next second his eyes fall on Riddhima who was getting panic and Ananya wasn't able to calm her down... Everyone eyes move on them who wasn't aware of Armaan and Atul present, Armaan move towards them knowing only he could only calm her down... 

While Atul move to Billy to filled him with the information about the incident happen tonight, Inspector also stood with them... Armaan move close to them making Ananya look towards him and smile seeing he was unharm other than small cuts on his face...
'Riddhima...' Armaan call her seeing crying without listening to Ananya... 

Ananya move away from them as she went towards Billy and Atul, Armaan hold Riddhima who look towards him as if she has seen some ghost but she felt Armaan touch, she realized Armaan was truly standing in front of her... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima cupped his face...
'Main tik hoon Riddhima...' Armaan said holding her hand which was on his cheeks...
'Tum... Tumhe kuch huva toh nehi... Dikhao mujhe, kahin chot toh nehi laga...' Riddhima said looking at his body if he was hurt or not... 
'Riddhima, muhe kuch nehi huva... Main bilkul tik hoon, tumhare saamne hoon sahi salaamat hoon...' Armaan said cupping her face...
'Woh goons...' Riddhima asked looking at his face...
'Un logo ne mujhe kuch nehi kiya, bas mujhe kidnapped karne ke liye aaya lekin sahi waqt pe police aakhar un sab koh arrest kiya...' Armaan said wiping her tears... 
'Yeh cuts...' Riddhima ask touching his left side cheek... 
'Woh ek goon ne car ki window tohd diya toh mujhe lag gaye, kuch nehi hai...' Armaan said holding her hands... 

Riddhima hugs him without caring about the people who was there in the hall with them, Armaan also hugs her back knowing she was very scared to think someone might hurt him... By the time, Atul told Billy and Ananya what happen... Billy thank the Inspector and his officers who was glad to help them... Also they tell Billy, two officers would be on duty till the hearing end the following day so no one else dare to harm any Mallik... 

When the Inspector and officers left, Billy, Ananya and Atul look at Armaan and Riddhima... They smile seeing how both was hugging each other without caring about their surrounding... They know Riddhima was very scared because it was the first time that anyone try to harm her Armaan... 

They move close to them making them move apart hearing the footsteps, Atul move on Riddhima side who gave him a side hug... Atul care her hair as he knows how much worried she must be for Armaan, Billy and Ananya also hugs Armaan thanking god for not letting anything happen to their only son... 
'Tum tik ho jiju...' Riddhima asked...
'Haan Ridzy, main bilkul tik hoon...' Atul said...
'Thank you beta, tumne sahi waqt pe police koh inform kiya...' Billy said...
'Nehi uncle, aap thanks mat kaho... Armaan mera bhai hai, bhai ke liye dusra bhai koh itna karna hi hai... Aur waise bhi mera ek rishta nehi hai Armaan se, doh doh rishta hai... Mere saali ki pati bhi jo hai lekin uske pehle mera bhai hai...' Atul said...
'Phir bhi baccha, aapne bohot samajhdaari se kaam liya...' Ananya said...
'Please Aunty, aap log mere ma papa jaise hai toh Armaan mera bhai hai... Apnon ke liye jo karte hai uske liye thanks bolke parai mat karo...' Atul said... 
'Jiju di...' Riddhima asked...
'Usse kuch nehi pata, aur main chahta hoon aap log mein koi bhi is baare mein usse kuch na bataye...' Atul said...
'Haan yehi sahi hoga, woh khama ka pareshan hojaenge aur uske liye accha nehi hai...' Ananya said...
'Lekin di bohot sawal karenge...' Riddhima said...
'Main tumhari di koh sambhalungi, you take care ok... Man abhi nikalta hoon, already bohot der hogaya...' Atul said...
'Haan main tifin lekar aakhar aati hoon...' Ananya said... 

Atul left with one of the driver, Billy and Ananya also went to their room making sure Armaan was fine... All this while Riddhima didn't say anything just keep quiet... When they got alone, Armaan look at Riddhima who move towards their room without saying another word... 

Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan knew she wasn't happy with him at all... Armaan knows, it would be hard to make her believe nothing has happen to him and why he had been worried from last few days... Armaan knows, they had promise each other that they would share whatever happen due to the case but he has broke the promise in a matter of time... 

Armaan also move behind Riddhima, who just move inside without saying a single word... Armaan move inside to see Riddhima moving to the wardrobe, she took out his night cloths and towel... Keeping it on the bed, she move to the side table on their right side bed taking a first aid box and kept it on the bed too... 

Before Armaan could say anything, Riddhima left without saying another word... Armaan knows it would be best not to speak a word for now very well knowing what Riddhima wants him to do... So taking the towel, he move to the washroom to fresh up hoping Riddhima would calm down by the time he come out... 

After fifteen minutes, Armaan came out having a warm shower to relax his muscles... Armaan look around to see Riddhima standing near the wardrobe taking her night cloths... When she heard the footsteps, she turn around and look Armaan... Riddhima move to the bed keeping her cloths and took the first aid box, she wait for Armaan to come and sit so she can apply medicine... 

Armaan understood how much she is upset with him or not, she still care for him is the reason that she wants to put medicine on his wound letting her anger on side for a minute... Armaan sit on the bed and soon Riddhima was cleaning his cut and applying medicine... 
'Khana table pe rakka hai, khalo...' Riddhima said... 
'Tumne khaya...' Armaan asked...
'Haan...' Riddhima said keeping the first aid box back in the side table drawer and moving towards the washroom... 

Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't lie if she haven't had dinner, so not to make her more upset Armaan started to have his dinner to finished it before Riddhima come out from the washroom... Finishing his dinner, Armaan took the empty plates to the kitchen and came back to the room to see Riddhima was still in washroom... Armaan locked the door and move to the bed as he sit on his side of the bed waiting for Riddhima... 

After sometimes, Riddhima came out wearing her night cloth and drying her hair... She look at Armaan and look around to see if he has finished his dinner... Seeing the tray missing, Riddhima understood he must have taken it back to the kitchen so she wouldn't have to do go out again... It wasn't the first time Armaan did it so Riddhima wasn't surprise at all... 

Leaving the towel, Riddhima move to the dressing table to apply lotion on her hands and legs... Combing her hair and letting it open Riddhima move on her side of the bed without looking at Armaan... Armaan understood she was very upset with him, that's why she was ignoring him and not speaking to him... 

When Riddhima laid on her side with her back towards him, Armaan smile very well knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep without being closed to him... Armaan kept looking at her as she kept tossing from one side to other with her eyes closed, Riddhima who was pretending to be sleep knew that Armaan was watching her every single move... 

Few minutes past like this, neither Armaan speak anything or Riddhima give up on her anger... Not wanting to make her more upset, Armaan move close to her hugging her from behind... First Riddhima struggle in his hold trying to move his arms away from her but when Armaan hold her tight, which make she just gave in and let him be like that...
'I m sorry jaani...' Armaan whisper closed to her ears... 

Riddhima didn't speak a word as tears form in her eyes remembering how scared she got thinking what might have happen to her Armaan who is her life now... From few days, they were building a new dream and she felt for a second that everything goes crash down to the ground... 

Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't speak a word as she was very scared to think she might lose him... It's true she has felt his restless but she was giving him space that believing one day he would come and talk to her about his problem or fear... 
'I know maine promise karke tohd diya, lekin main kiya karta Riddhima... Jab bhi har baat humhare life mein kuch hote toh tum yeh sochte ho tumhare aane ke wajahse mujhe pareshani hota hai... Aur main nehi chaahte tum yeh sochke jiye kyunki woh sach nehi hai... Jo hona likha hai, tum mere life mein ho ya na ho woh hokar rahenge...' Armaan said kissing her hair... 

Riddhima didn't say anything as she closed her eyes letting the tears fall feeling how much love Armaan has for her that he was willing to take all the tension to himself without letting her get worried for a second... Armaan was just trying to keep her tension free but end up upsetting her which she knows he didn't do intentionally... 

Riddhima couldn't hold her cry for long and Armaan felt her shaking due to crying... Armaan felt bad and also worried to see how Riddhima wasn't speaking to him or shouting on him letting her furious on him like she used to do before... Armaan knows nothing has change but she also knows her silent is his punishment because Armaan can tolerate her anger but not her silent... 

Armaan turn Riddhima around, Riddhima laid with her eyes closed not looking at Armaan as he cupped her cheeks with his palms... Armaan look at Riddhima face to see how it has turn red due to crying from the moment she got to know goons attack him, he wipes her tears but it keeps falling on her cheeks...
'Please talk to me Riddhima, please aise chup mat raho... Chaahe tum daato, chillao lekin aise chup mat raho... Mujhe tumhari hamoshi se takleef hota hai...' Armaan said resting his forehead against her forehead closing his eyes as tears form in his eyes too seeing how scared and shattered his love is due to the incident happen tonight with him... 

Hearing Armaan broken voice, Riddhima understood he must felt really bad for hurting her... Riddhima slowly open her eyes to see Armaan face closed to her with his eyes closed... Looking at his expression, Riddhima could feel how much Armaan was trying to hold his tears without letting it fall from his eyes... 

Riddhima slowly move her hand on Armaan face making him feel her touch, Armaan open his eyes as it met with Riddhima orbs... They kept looking at each other, trying to believe how much love they have for each other in their heart... 
'Main jaanti ti tum pareshan ta Armaan, I was waiting for you to come and share with me...' Riddhima said...
'I wanted to but I didn't want to make you worried more than you already was...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima closed to him resting his one hand around her waist... 
'Meri chinta kam hote if you have share your problem with me Armaan... I knew it was about Raina, I never thought she might send people after you...' Riddhima said...
'Even I didn't think of that Riddhima kyunki usko tumse problem hai... Main issiliye ek secret agent koh bhi hire kiya hum sabke liye aur pehle se hi police koh involve kiya...' Armaan said...
'Woh log phirse...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Kabhi nehi aayenge kyunki ab woh jail mein hai... Sab tik hoga Riddhima, aur hum yeh prove karenge Raina galat ti, hai aur hamesha rahenge...' Arman said...

Riddhima smile a little knowing Armaan wouldn't let anyone hurt her, she kept looking at him while he also kept looking at her knowing he needs to do something that she would believe that nothing would happen to them when they are with each other... 

So not thinking twice, Armaan seal Riddhima lips kissing her softly... Riddhima felt a shiver run down her spine as Armaan move her close to him letting their body touch creating the magic with their touch... Riddhima hand move on Armaan nape as she hold his face close to her, their eyes got closed as they kiss each other trying to believe no matter what happen in their life, what problem they had to face they would always face it together... 

When they were satisfied, it was Riddhima who broke the kiss and hide herself in Armaan arms as it was the safest place in the world... Armaan also wrapped his arms around her, promising he would always protect her till his last breath... They didn't need anymore words or action to make the other believe their love for each other, just a small kiss bring a hope in their life that they can fight for other love without scaring about their enemy or the world... 

NEXT DAY, 
COURT HEARING OF RAINA'S CASE

'Mr. Khana, please proceed...' Judge give permission to victim lawyer to start the case...
'Thank you my lord, as maine aapke saamne saara proofs rakhdiya hai toh mujhe nehi lagta humein zyada waqt barbaad karna chahiyeh is case ke liye... Saare proofs Ms. Gujaral ke against hai phir bhi aap chahte toh hum uske lawyer koh apne taraf se ek last koshish karne de sakte hai my lord...' Mr. Khanna, Mallik's lawyer says as he hand over all the proofs to the judge...

Judge took a moment to check the papers which Mr. Khanna has hand over him, everyone was silent while Raina stood in the witness box as Inspector and officers were just a few feet away from her... Both parents were with Armaan and Riddhima, even Rahul and Atul were there... 
'Mr. Arora, aap kuch kehna chaahenge...' Judge ask from Raina's lawyer...
'Ji my lord, jo bhi mere dost Mr. Khanna ne present kiya hai ismein yeh kaha saabit hota hai mere client ne Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik koh maarne ki koshish kiya hai... Mrs. Mallik koh sidiyon se ghir ne ki wajahse bhi toh chot lag sakti haina my lord...' Mr. Arora said...
'Mr. Khanna, aap kiya kehna chaahenge isbaare mein...' Judge ask victim lawyer... 
'My lord, abhi maine sirf aapko Mrs. Mallik ki medical report present kiya hai... Lekin aap permission denge toh main aapko aur sabko kuch suna na chaahta hoon...' Mr. Khana said...
'Permission granted...' Judge said... 

Mr. Khanna took a recorder and play it as the court went silent, they clearly hear how Raina accepted each and everything crimes she did just to get Armaan in her life... Raina was angry knowing there wouldn't be any way for her to escape from the crime she did, Mr. Arora also was surprise to hear this as all his chance of saving his client went out of hand... 

When the recorder ended, Mr. Khanna look at the judge as they wait for him to speak... Raina look at Mr. Arora asking him to do something... Mr. Arora knows there wasn't any way that Raina could be save from the punishment now but he knows he could ask for some more days to prove his client is innocent... 
'My lord, isse Mr. Khanna kiya saabit karna chahte hai... Yeh toh koi bhi mere client ke awaz copy karke bol sakte hai kyunki Mrs. Mallik koh pehle din se Mr. Mallik aur Ms. Gujaral ki dosti pasand nehi ti...' Mr. Arora said... 
'Objection my lord...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Objection overruled...' Judge said... 
'Thank you my lord, aapke permission ho toh main Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik koh witness box mein bhulana chaahta hoon...' Mr. Arora said... 

Riddhima who was holding Armaan hand look at him, Armaan blink his eyes knowing it was mean to happen that Raina's lawyer would questions her... Ananya, who was sitting on Riddhima right side while Armaan sit on her left, care Riddhima hair as she stood up giving a small smile to Armaan knowing nothing can go wrong when they are here to get justice for her...

If Raina's lawyer want to try to prove his client is innocent, than they would play along because at the end they all know Raina couldn't escape from the deed she had done and which she had been doing from last few months... When Riddhima stood in the witness box, she was ask to promise not to lie and will speak the truth... Riddhima promise as they wait for Mr. Arora to start with his questions...
'So Mrs, Mallik... Kiya yeh sach hai aapko Mr. Mallik or Ms. Gujaral ki dosti bilkul pasand nehi ti...' Mr. Arora said...
'Nehi...' Riddhima said...
'Nehi matlab pasand nehi hai...' Mr. Arora asked...
'I mean dosti tak tik ti lekin Ms. Gujaral dosti se kuch zyada maanne lagi ti toh pasand nehi ti mujhe...' Riddhima said...
'Point to be noted my lord, Mrs. Mallik koh Ms. Gujaral aur Mr. Mallik ki dosti pasand nehi ti...' Mr. Arora said...
'Objection my lord...' Mr. Khanna said when Mr. Arora took the meaning wrong...
'Objection overruled, Mr. Arora... Please continue...' Judge said...
'Thank you my lord... Toh Mrs. Mallik, aap bataenge us din kiya huva ta...' Mr. Arora asked... 

Riddhima started to narrate the incident as everyone listen to her, Raina just stood glaring at Riddhima as if she might come out from the witness box any second and attack Riddhima... When Riddhima finally finished telling the incident happen, everyone wait for the judge to speak...
'Mr. Khanna, do you want to ask any questions...' Judge ask...
'Ji my lord...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Thank you my lord...' Mr. Khanna said as Mr. Arora move away from Riddhima letting him take over... 

Mr. Arora sit while they wait for Mr. Khanna to present more proof against Raina... Mr. Khanna said they could easily win the case but he wants to present every single proof they have against Raina so she wouldn't get away easily for ten to fifteen years trying to attempt killing Riddhima, not only ones but several times... 
'Mrs. Mallik, was it the first time Raina attack you...' Mr. Khanna asked...
'No...' Riddhima said... 
'Thank you Mrs. Mallik...' Mr. Khanna said as he let Riddhima go back to the bench to join others... 

Armaan stood up as she went back to them, he gave a side hug as Raina anger boil seeing how Armaan was hugging Riddhima in front of her but she knows if she loose her control, no one could save her so she kept quiet hoping her lawyer would save her or just drag the case for another day or two...
'My lord, lagta hai mere dost Mr. Arora yeh maanne ke liye tayyar nehi hai yeh case clearly mere client ke favor mein hai... Mujhe aur proof present karne mein koi problem nehi hai, bohot log hai jisne un din woh incident apne aankhon se dekha hai aur Ms. Gujaral ki baat apne khaanon se suna hai... Aapke permission ho toh main sabko ek ek karke witness box mein bhulana chahta hoon...' Mr. Khanna said...

Next few minutes went with Mr. Khanna and Mr. Arora questioning the witness that Mr. Khanna present in front of the judge... Mr. Arora was trying to prove that all were giving statement because they are related to Riddhima or Armaan... When Mr. Arora was trying to prove they can't accept their statement to punish his client, Mr. Khanna present the Inspector who arrested Raina that day from Mallik Mansion... 

Mr. Arora felt that it was the defeat when the Inspector move to the witness box to give his statement... Inspector Chauhan was one of the best in the country and till now no one could buy him to give statement against the victim... 
'Inspector Chauhan, kiya yeh sach hai jis din Ms. Gujaral koh arrest kiya, us din aap Mallik Mansion gaya ta...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Ji my lord, I was on duty that day when I got a call from Mr. Joshi asking to reach Mallik Mansion as soon as possible...' Inspector Chauhan said... 
'Aap bataenge aapne waha kiya dekha...' Mr. Khanna asked...
'Jab main waha apne officers koh lekar pocha toh humne dekha Ms. Gujaral ek bat lekar khadi ti... Mrs. Mallik zameen pe ti aur Mr. Mallik uske paas... Jo abhi Ms. Gujaral ke against statement diya, Mr. Joshi bhi waha ta...' Inspector said...
'My lord, jis bat ki baat Inspector Chauhan ne abhi kaha... Us mein Ms. Gujaral ke finger prints mila hai humein, isse saabit karta hai Ms. Gujaral ne Mrs. Mallik koh jaanse maarne ke liye attack kiya... Woh bhi Mallik Mansion mein jaha us waqt servants ke alawa koi nehi ta kyunki mere client bhi ek hafte baad waapas apne ghar gaye uske ek dost ki shaadi attend karke... Mr. Mallik tab baahar ta kyunki usse pehle Mrs. Mallik andar pochi aur tab Raina ne usse attack kiya...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Objection my lord...' Mr. Arora said...
'Objection sustained...' Judge said...
'Main Mr. Khanna se puchna chahta hoon ghar mein tab koi nehi ta toh Ms. Gujaral andar kaise gaye...' Mr. Arora said...
'My lord, Jaise maine kaha ghar mein servant ta jisko pata ta Mr. and Mrs. Mallik us din waapas aa rahi hai...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Phir bhi, woh Ms. Gujaral koh andar kaise jaane diya...' Mr. Arora asked...
'Aap shaayad bhul rahe ho Mr. Arora, aapka cilent Mr. Mallik ka dost ti...' Mr. Khanna...
'Matlab ab nehi hai...???' Mr. Arora asked...
'My lord, jab ek dost dusre dost ke patni koh attack kare toh woh kaise usko dost maan paaenge...' Mr. Khanna said... 
'Mr. Arora, saare sabut aapke client ke against hai... Aapke paas koi prove hai toh please present it...' Judge said...
'My lord, mujhe tohda waqt chahiyeh...' Mr. Arora said...
'Wohi toh nehi hai humhare paas Mr. Arora... Kyunki yeh case paani ki tarah saaf hai, Ms. Gujaral ne mere client Mrs. Mallik koh ek baar nehi bohot baar jaan se maarne ki koshish ki... My lord, main chaahta hoon aap is case koh yehi se khatam kardo aur Ms. Gujaral koh khadi se khadi saza sunao...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Ms. Gujaral, aap kuch kehna chahte hai...' Judge asked...

Raina look at Mr. Arora who was asking through his eyes not to open her mouth... Mr. Khanna sees this and he knows if they want to prove Raina guilty, he had to ask question from her so that she would speak out the truth... Only than Riddhima could get justice because Mr. Arora was hell bend to prove Raina innocent... 
'My lord, aapke permission ho toh main Ms. Gujaral se kuch sawal karna chahta hoon...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Objection overruled, Mr. Khanna you may proceed...' Judge said...
'Thank you my lord...' Mr. Khanna said... 

Everyone wait to know what Mr. Khanna was going to do next, everything was clear as water but Mr. Arora was just trying to save his client when she was clearly being guilty for what she has done with Riddhima... Mr. Khanna move to Raina, who was just glaring angrily towards Riddhima...
'So Ms. Gujaral, kiya aap Mr. Mallik koh sirf dost maante ho ya usse zyada...' Mr. Khanna asked...
'Main Armaan se pyar karta hoon...' Raina said...
'Issiliye aapne Mrs. Mallik pe attack kiya...???' Mr. Khanna asked...
'Riddhima meri aur Armaan ke beech aagayi...' Raina said...
'Kiya aapne Mrs. Mallik pe attack kiya ya nehi... Haan ya na Ms. Gujaral...' Mr. Khanna asked...
'Objection overruled...' Judge said...
'Thank you my lord... So Ms. Gujaral, kiya yeh sach hai aapki ek aadmi hai John naam ka...' Mr. Khanna asked...
'My lord, is sawal se humhare case se kiya taluk...' Mr. Arora said...
'Bohot gehra taluk hai my lord... Ms. Gujaral, kiya John aapki aadmi hai ya nehi...' Mr. Khanna asked...
'Haan...' Raina shouted...
'My lord, point to be noted... John, Ms. Gujaral ki aadmi hai jo iswaqt jail mein hai kyunki kal raat usne aur kuch aur logo ne Mr. Mallik koh kidnapped karne ki koshish ki taaki aaj yeh hearing na ho paaye... Kiya yeh baat sach hai Ms. Gujaral aapne kaha apne aadmi John koh woh Mr. Mallik ka kidnapped kare... Kiya yeh sach hai, Mr. Mallik ka kidnapped karke aap Mrs. Mallik koh blackmail karke yeh case waapas lena chahti ti... Kiya yeh sach hai aap dargayi aaj yeh hearing huva toh aapko aapne lawyer bhi nehi bacha sakti ti kyunki aap guilty ho... Aapne Mrs. Mallik koh ek baar nehi kahin baar maarne ki koshish ki... Aap Mrs. Mallik koh raaste se hatane ke liye taaki Mr. Mallik aapki hojae... Kiya yeh sab sach nehi hai Ms. Gujaral, jawab doh Ms. Gujaral yeh sab baatein sach hai ki nehi...' Mr. Khanna said pressuring Raina so she speak out the truth... 
'Haan haan, maine yeh sab kuch kiya hai kyunki Riddhima mujhse meri Armaan koh cheena... Riddhima ke wajahse Armaan meri taraf dekhta bhi nehi hai... Sab yeh Riddhima ne kiya hai aur main aaj usko chodungi nehi... I will kill you Riddhima, kyunki sirf main Armaan ki biwi ban sakti hoon... Tum mujhse sab kuch cheen liya, meri Armaan koh mujhse cheen ke accha nehi kiya tumne Riddhima... Main tumhe chodungi nehi, I will kill you Riddhima... I will kill you...' Raina said getting crazy as those questions were making her not think straight... 

Mr. Arora sit back on his chair when Raina accept her deed in front of the judge and every single person sitting in the court... Mr. Khanna smile when finally, the culprit accept her deed and now no one can save her from getting punished... 
'That's all my lord...' Mr. Khanna said...
'Mr. Arora, aap kuch kehna chaahte hai...' Judge asked... 
'No my lord...' Mr. Arora said... 

Raina, who run out from the witness box was held by the ladies officers as she was acting like a mad person... When Raina kept repeating only one thing again and again, every person present in the court kept whispering seeing how crazy this girl was for Armaan that she don't feel guilty for trying to hurt Riddhima... 

Soon the judge announce Raina as guilt because every witness and statement was against her, there was no way that anyone could prove she was innocent and seeing her state the judge ask to send her to mental asylum as she didn't seems mentally stable... When the judge dismiss the case, Mallik's and Gupta's hugs each other as they got justice for Riddhima... 

Armaan. Mallik's and Gupta's thank Mr. Khanna happily who accept their thank as he left... Everyone was very happy so they left to go Mallik Mansion as everything ended on their favor because they were right from the beginning and Raina was wrong for trying to hurt Riddhima because she didn't get the person she love but Riddhima got the person she loves and even Raina wants because she was obsessive for Armaan... 

MALLIK MANSION 

Girls along with Amit and Abhi were in Mallik Mansion as they didn't want to let the girls alone... They were waiting for others to come so they would get update about the case... Amit got a message from Rahul saying they were on their way back to home, Amit inform others while Anjali was being restless every passing minute... Muskaan and Sapna was having a hard time to calm her down as she kept walking in the hall from one end to other...

When Anjali keep walking for ten minutes without stopping, Muskaan move in front of her blocking her... Anjali gave a hard glare to her but Muskaan just stood with her hands on hips, Anjali turn to other side but again Muskaan came in front of her blocking her ones again... 
'Kiya hai Muski, kyun irritate kar rahe ho...' Anjali asked...
'Main irritate kar rahi hoon...???' Muskaan asked...
'Mere saamne tum hi khade ho, Sapna aur Amit waha couch pe Abhi ke saath beita hai toh of course tu hi mujhe irritate kar rahe ho...' Anjali said...
'Dekh Anjy, aise yaha waha chalne se woh log jaldi toh nehi pochenge... Aur tu apni khayal nehi rakhenge toh Champ aakar humein suna denge...' Muskaan said...
'Woh kuch nehi kahenge Muski...' Anjali said again turning...
'Kyun itna chal rahi ho Anjy, tohdi der beit jao na...' Muskaan said...
'Mujhe restless ho rahi hai Muski, please let me walk for sometimes...' Anjali said...
'Tum ten minutes se aise yaha se waha chal rahe ho Anjy... Please tohdi der beit jao meri ma...' Muskaan said folding her hands in front of Anjali...
'Muski, let her walk for a while... Anjy, main tumhare liye kuch laun peene ke liye...???' Sapna ask joining them...
'Nehi Sapna, mujhe kuch nehi chahiyeh...' Anjali said...
'Anjy, doh hour se tumne kuch nhi khaya... Please kuch peelo, main tumhare liye juice laati hoon and no excuse ok... It's your doctor order...' Sapna said...

Anjali frown seeing how Sapna was ordering her, but she didn't say anything because Sapna let her walk for sometimes as she don't know why but she wasn't feeling to sit as pain was coming and going every than and now... Anjali didn't tell anyone about the pain as all were too worried about the case, also it just started today and it was coming with 10 to 15 minutes gap... 

While Anjali continue walking, Muskaan stood in a distance as she watch Anjali being so restless from the moment they had come to Mallik Mansion... Muskaan was thinking if it was really due to the tension or something else were bothering her as she had seen how Anjali stop walking in between every two three minutes and hold her baby belly and one hand resting on waist... 

Sometimes Muskaan felt that Anjali was having pain but when Anjali continue without saying anything, Muskaan thought not to talk about it knowing Anjali would tell them if she gets any pain... Muskaan knows, being a doctor Anjali would know when the labor pain start so she or anyone else wouldn't need to worry about it being Anjali first time that she might not realized when the labor pain start... 

After sometimes, Sapna came holding a tray with juice glasses for everyone... After giving Amit and Abhi, she came to Muskaan and than took two glass and move to Anjali... Anjali make a face seeing the juice but she knew Sapna wouldn't let her go easily without her drinking it... 

It didn't took much time others to arrive, leaving the glasses everyone move to meet both parents, Armaan, Riddhima, Atul and Rahul... It was Anjali who started with her questions making them smile seeing how worried and restless she was to know what happen in the court...
'Di, calm down...' Riddhima said...
'Bolna Ridzy, kiya huva court mein...' Anjali asked...
'Anjy, pehle sabko beit ne toh doh...' Sapna said...
'Haan aur khud bhi beit ja tohdi der, kitni der se yaha se waha chal rahi hai tu...' Muskaan said...
'Kyun, kiya huva bacchi...' Padma asked...
'Kuch nehi mom, bas feeling restless... Muski, tujhe apni muh kholna zaruri ti kiya...' Anjali said glaring Muskaan...
'Accha huva usne apni muh khola, maine kitni baar kaha tumse der tak mat khade raho...' Atul said...
'I was just standing Atul, main bas tohda yaha se waha chal rahi ti...' Anjali said...
'Aur tumne hamesha ke tarah kissi baat sunna nehi hoga right, tumne kuch khaya..???' Atul asked..
'Juice peeliya...' Anjali said...
'Chalo, sab beit jao... Main lunch ki tayyari karwati hoon... Sab lunch karke apne apne ghar waapas jaana...' Ananya said...
'Mom, main aapko...' Riddhima was cut by Ananya...
'Bilkul nehi, tum jaakar sabke saath beito... Main kaha khana bana ne wali hoon, cook koh bata kar aati hoon kiske liye kiya bana na hai...' Ananya said...
'Ridzy, tu bolna kiya huva court mein...' Anjali asked again... 
'Beit ke bhi baat kar sakte hai hum Anjali...' Padma said...

Everyone move to the hall where Amit and Abhi was waiting for them, soon everyone settle and Armaan told what happen in the court... Anjali, Muskaan and Sapna was very happy that they won the case and now Raina was send to mental asylum... 
'Sahi jhaga pocha diya us chudail koh...' Muskaan said...
'Uske liye woh sahi jhaga hai toh mujhe teri bhi inthizaam waha karde na chahiyeh right..' Rahul said...
'Rahul tu...' Muskaan was cut by Sapna...
'Kyun dono bina matlab lad rahe ho..' Sapna said...
'Main kaha lad rahi hoon, tumne suna nehi yeh idiot ne kiya bola abhi...' Muskaan said...
'Sabne suna hai, kyunki koi behri nehi hai yaha... Aur galat kiya kaha, Raina chudail hokar asylum uske liye sahi jhaga hai toh tu bhi chudail hai toh wahi pe pocha dena chahiyeh tumhe...' Rahul said...
'Tumne mujhe chudail bola...' Muskaan ask standing to go and attack Rahul...
'Chup karke beito yaha...' Sapna said holding her hand and pulling her down on the couch...

Muskaan glare at Rahul who smirk seeing how he manage to make her angry, others smile seeing their bickering as it was nothing new for them... As Anjali, Abhi and Amit ask for the details happen in the court, Rahul and Atul got busy telling them from words to words... Padma and Shashank sit listening to them with Billy while Armaan left when he got a call... 

Riddhima who was just letting her mind rest as it was very tired of thinking from morning till the end of the case, if she will get justice or not open her eyes feeling Armaan move away... Riddhima look to see Armaan going up to their room, as everyone else were busy she thought to leave as she wanted to be with him alone for sometimes... 

Ananya also joins others as they were too busy to realized Armaan and Riddhima absent, however Ananya saw Riddhima going towards her room but she didn't see Armaan leaving before her so Ananya thought Riddhima must have left to use washroom or rest for a while before lunch... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Armaan was in a call as their lawyer call, Riddhima who came behind him move close to him hugging from his back making Armaan startled feeling the sudden hug... As Armaan felt Riddhima touch, he relax... Riddhima stood with her head resting on his back while Armaan hold her hand which was on his chest...

After ending the call, Armaan turn around... Riddhima didn't let him be away for a second as she hugs him again the moment Armaan turn towards her... Armaan also hugs her knowing she just wanted to be in his arms, he keeps caring her hair and back softly letting her believe that Raina chapter has end... 

They stood like that for sometimes, Armaan kiss her temple making Riddhima smile feeling his love... Riddhima move a little looking at his face and kiss his chin making Armaan smile, Armaan knows it was a way of her thanking him for being so supportive and standing by her side all this time... 
'Neeche chale...' Armaan asked...

Riddhima shake her head as no making Armaan did the same, she hold his hand and move to the bed making him sit and next moment Riddhima sit on his lap hugging him around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder... Armaan smile with her action, he move his hands around her waist pulling her close as he hide his face on her neck inhaling her scent... 

Neither of them speak for ten minutes but Armaan thought it wouldn't be nice to be in the room when everyone else were downstairs... Also they would leave after lunch so after that he knows they would get all the time alone they want... Just then he remember that, Nikki must be waiting for their call so taking his mobile he dial Nikki number who answer in second ring...
'Bhai, kiya huva...' Nikki ask making both Armaan and Riddhima smile...
'Jo hamesha sacchai ke saath hota hai waisa...' Armaan said...
'Really, congrats bhai... Bhabs kaha hai...' Nikki asked...
'Main yehi hoon Niks...' Riddhima said...
'Congrats bhabs, ab aap uske baare mein mat sochna ok...' Nikki said...
'Jab tum log hai toh main kyun kissi aur ke baare mein sochun...' Riddhima said...
'That's like my bhabs, chalo mujhe class attend karna hai... I will call you later when I get free...' Nikki said...
'Ok Niks, take care...' Riddhima said...
'You too bhabs, love u both...' Nikki said...
'We love you too...' Riddhima said...

Armaan cut the call and look at Riddhima face as she again rest her head on his shoulder... Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima wasn't willing to leave him for a second... Armaan knows still she was feeling insecure about what happen but he knows, she also believe that nothing can happen when they are with each other... 

Armaan care her back while leaving several kisses on forehead, Riddhima just snuggle closed to him, feeling him showering love on her... Riddhima knows Armaan understood how she was feeling and was making her feel better without her speaking... 
'I love you...' Riddhima whisper after sometimes...
'Love you too...' Armaan said...
'Tum hamesha mere saath aise rahenge na...' Riddhima asked...
'Jab tak mere saansein chalta raha tab tak har waqt, har pal tumhare saath aise rahunga... Hamesha aise tumse pyar karunga...' Armaan said... 
'Woh waapas toh nehi aayenge na...???' Riddhima asked looking at him... 
'Aate bhi toh hum usse humhare beech kabhi aane nehi denge Riddhima, aur main puri koshish karunga woh kabhi humhare zindagi mein waapas na aaye...' Armaan said holding her hand and kissing it... 

Riddhima smile hearing Armaan words, she move out and look at his face as their eyes met which shows undying love... Armaan move his hand up to her cheek caring her it with his thumb, Riddhima close her eyes feeling Armaan touch which was full of love... Riddhima hold his hand which was on her cheek, she move her face closed to his as their forehead touch against each other... 

Both were happy that finally they would be able to live without any fear of Raina will come back in their life to separate them... Also they believe more on each other now, trust that their love can never let any misunderstanding or problem create them that it will make their path separate... 

They sit like that, just enjoying the silent and closeness when suddenly they heard loud noise from down stairs... For a second they didn't realized what might have happen as everyone else were there but when the voices keep getting higher, both move out to check what was happening... Both look down to the hall and was shocked to see the sight in front of them, they stood with shocked expression not understand what to do... 

Hi Friends and Readers...
So here is the next part...
Hope I didn't make you all wait for long this time...
Please ignore if I had write anything wrong or mistakes... 
Enjoy...
Leave comment and Press LIKE...
Take care...
Love You All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm part...pehoe laga armaan kidnap ho gya..nbut thank God vo thik rha... Raina gets punished... Amazing...
I think anji ko labor pain start ho gye h.. isloye itna shor tha..
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful part,finally raina jail pahuch gayee,musky is really funny yaar n AR is very adorable n understand each other very well their relation is very beautiful part was superb bt I hope jis scene ne AR ko shocked kiya vo sad na ho I think RM ki fight hogi ya phir anji ko labor pain shuru ho gaye hoge kuch bhi ho bas sad na ho thnx for pm n wonderful update continue soon
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipppe 
Raina psycho acha hua gyi jail me.
R i loved how they both come out of that incident stronger.
Ek baar tou i got  scared k armaan would be kidnapped.
Love atul how he helped them.
Rahul muski fight has to be there.
And m guessing that it must be anjali's voice screaming in labour just a guess.

K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ... Everything seems perfect now... But again we all r in dilemma ... I hope Rainsa se.related kch na Ho... And raina ka chapter is ff se fully completely End Ho gya Ho... Plzzz continue sooon... Hope Is wk me hi update mil jaye... Plzzz... Tc
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aab kya siiyapa ho agay neecha ... pehle hi raina ne armaan ko phasana chaha vo nahi hua jail ho gai uske khud ke ghusse mein toh aab bhi chain nahi hain us nautanki ko .. ab kya hangama karne aai ho gi uski team... please update next soon siso... loved it... 
adn luv u too 
jaldi jaldi update dene ko 
millee18 thumbnail
Yayy i got an update.

This was so amazing:) loved the way you showed their insecurities
And the love they have for each other!
I loved the ending the most it was so realistic and pure ❤️

Update soon :)
lashyyy thumbnail
clap clap clap for me obviously ki maine part complete kar hi liya
aj kal mera koi bhi part ya story padhna koi taak se kum nah h which i try to complete in few mins or hr but i take ages to complete it
n it irked the writer
i know so apologies but aj kal how much i try time nah mil pata
anyways part pe ate h
court drama as well as riana chapter is completed for ever thank u for that
part was awesome specially the court scene its new for u right i loved it
puri real courtroom wali feeling arahi thi
riana glaring ar n irritated
ar sitting together
very well written yaar
before court hearing attack on armaan is the shocking one as i didnt expected riana will do something like this with armaan but thanks to atul who handle it smartly
then ar moment after the attack how armaan manofy ridhz n apologize to her
n ar moment after court in the bedroom is also sweet n adorable loved how they r so lovey dovey
muski is a good observer by the way the way she is studying anjy expression n her but still she is stupid ya i mean she is guessing right but not asking it to anjy n letting it be is so not muskaan
aah if i m not wrong the disturbance ar feel from downstair is bcoz of this
i think its tym for anjy to welcome her baby
chlo chlo jaldi se gud news do ki its a boy or girl
RihooHaws thumbnail

Thanks dear...
glad u like the part...
take care :)