Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lashyyy

as i promised here i m perfevt tyming this tym i guess
this tym i m very serious like a good girl
just 2 more parts to go cheers wohooo
i guess mujhe ye pehle hi samajh jana chahiye tha when armaan took her to that gown shop in the mall hint to wahin se mil gyi thi or confirm beautician ki entry ne kiya or fully confirmation ka stamp aapne lgaya by description of her look n the pic
he planned to get married to her in greece look says church wedding
i also loved it so much mujhe bhi punjabi wedding or church wedding bohot achi lagti h

loved all the romantic n passionate moments of them celebrating their anniversary
the flashback is also beautiful but tatoo lagne me cut bhi ata ??? i didnt knew that i thought n saw its just a ink we didnt feel it much so how armaan feel the cut ?
or tatoo bannane ki or koi jagah nah mili??? seriously back h neck h wrist h waist h n even breast or back e beech me under the arms is also a place but hip??? eewww yuck
n haan if i m not wrong ye tatoo ridhz ne pehle bhi karya tha on her honeymoon u forgot di
ar apne first honemoon pe the n aise hi ridhz ne armaan ko tatoo show kiya tha when they r u know in balcony of their room i guess read the starting thread or part i guess u forgot it check it mujhe lag rha h
apart that i think all is beautiful fantastic n amazing
loved all the scenes
hmm pura gang wahan mallik mansion me tv me program dekh rha h
i guess tv me ar ki church wedding ka live telecast hoga n thats y armaan asked them all to come togethet to watch it nah?
armaan god he is a very romantic , cheerful, a good secreter (if it is a word which i m sure its not ) i mean to say a person who keep a good secret n didnt open his mouth to spoil his surprise
damn he is really something i just loved him
i m falling for him more n more for wat he is doing nowadays kya surprise plan karta h just perfect

ok eagerly waiting to read more so main next part padhne ja rhi hu will talk later bye see u in next comment luv ya

hahaha yes indeed u r being a very good girl ;)
Chalo acchi baat hai...
keep reading and in no time u would cope up with the last update...
Than u can read whenever I update...
hahaha yes, tabhi toh maine pucha...
Suspense huvi ya nehi... But I m glad, u really didn't think of it after all...
Yup, he is doing everything and anything for his lady love...

Glad u love each and every moment...and enjoy it...
Kabhi kabhi I think, hota hai don't know hahaha... maine bas aise hi likh diya..
after all fiction hai, kuch bhi ho sakti hai :P
Shayad, maine bhul gaya hoga hahaha... 
Ab itni lambi hogi toh bhul bhi sakte haina...
banwaya hai, lower waist pe shayad...

Chalo acchi baat hai,,,
baaki sab toh enjoy ki...
Yup, sabse dekhliya... Armaan ne itna accha arrangement jo kiya...
keep reading and loving...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

back again
second last part hmmm
awwweee all of this is so beautiful loved the surprise
how armaan make everyone parr of their wedding
so my all guess is right
church wedding was short yaar bas ek vow n ita complete
seriously itni choti hoti h wedding hardly 5 mins????
i didnt expected that
aww loved how eceryone including me loved the surprise
loved how girls tease ar n boys bechara look was the best
it was all so beautiful
loved every little scene even the photoshoot
that a thought
the proposing scene or pose for the phoyoshoot was best
it was all so magical n fairyland dream
just mesmerizing enjoyed or can say adored everything
i know this comment is short but yaar i cant find words to describe my thoughts to make a sentance which gave justice to my feeling n the part

Thanks dear...
Heheh yup, I thought not to drag it too much...
Waise bhi yeh dubara shaadi kar raha hai toh it doesn't matter five minute ho ya five hours :P
Glad u enjoy every bit of it...
Keep reading and loving...
RihooHaws thumbnail

hello so final my last comment for the story is here
uff plz clap for me
o teally need a round of applause i finally complete the story hahaha after i guess 2 or 3 months may be more
but by my full dedication in last 3 days i complete it
i want to thank mrs hawwa ur being so patient with me
n brain who give me this strength not giving up like before hahahaha
kk sorry for that rubbish but i m happy yaar
tge part was nice n sweet loved ar moment n romance
the family moment
loved how nikki tease billy n ananya
it was amazing part
n at the end also beautiful ar moments

hahaha finally...
bravooo... *clap clap...*
yup, u really deserve baby...
hahaha thank u thank u... pleasure is all mine...
Just like my readers, I m patient too with the comments hehe...
Glad u love and enjoy every moment...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome part...

thanx fr pm...

Thanks dear...
Glad u love it...
U r most welcome...
RihooHaws thumbnail
NOTE BELOW
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail
NOTE :

Hello Friends and Readers...
Kaise ho sab...???? 
Chalo main point pe aati hun... 
Actually main kuch din ke liye out of country jaa rahi hun... 
So for coming ten days, I wouldn't be able to update any story...
Issiliyeh main sab going on Stories hold pe rakh rahi hun... 
Be it Dil ki Arzoo with Abbia, Tera Naam bataun kisko with Amna or U make my life worth to live Again with Sohah...
I wouldn't be even update my ff From the time I saw you and no more new stories... 
It may take more then ten days, I will inform u all if it extend... 

And about the sudden plan, actually my health isn't too well from two months...
I had been taking treatment from here but it seems that, nothing is working because once the medicine is finished, problem start again...
So my parents is taking me out to get a proper check up... 
Hope u all would co-operate and support... 

So take care...
Love u all... 
C u when I come back ;)

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That's ohk
Take care of yourself
We will wait for your updates
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

That's ohk

Take care of yourself
We will wait for your updates

Thanks Dear
U too tc
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 96

Ananya was in her room when the door bell rang, checking the time as a smile make its way on her lips, she quickly move out very well knowing who must have come... As she came out, she saw the most adorable scene and she couldn't help but stop admiring her son and daughter in law looking just like the most perfect couple in the world... 

Ananya has missed them in last two weeks, they had been away to spend some alone time with each other but they had manage to spare sometimes for their families and friends still being in another country... True the house was like a haunted place without them, even Nikki has left after five days which make the place completely empty... 

It seems like after ages she was seeing her son and daughter in law but she knows, it would be worth for them to spend sometimes alone and it was proved right the moment she saw the glow on her daughter in law face but at the moment a frown was on it... 
'Mom...' Riddhima called breaking Ananya trace as she stood admiring them...

Next moment Ananya was hugging her, as she try to take bless from her by touching her feet but she took her in motherly embrace before she could touch her feet... Huge smile form on Riddhima face, feeling her mother in law love as the frown fades for a second... 
'Kaise ho meri bacchi...???' Ananya asked caring her hair as they break the hug...
'Ziddi hai...' Armaan said speaking before Riddhima answer Ananya... 
'Armaan...' Ananya said, giving a warning look...
'Aur nehi toh kiya mom, kabse zidd kar rahi hai yeh...' Armaan said hitting Riddhima back head softly...
'Don't do that Armaan...' Riddhima said pushing his hand away...
'Aate hi shuru hogaye tum dono...' Ananya said as Armaan hugs her...
'Aate hi...??? Mom, saari raaste waha se, yaha tak yeh ek zidd laga ke beite hai...' Armaan said... 
'Itni badi baat nehi hai, jo tum aise bol rahe ho jaise maine Mount Everest maang liya ho...' Riddhima said crossing hands on chest with frown back on her lips...
'Mount Everest se kam nehi hai madam...' Armaan said in a teasing tone...
'Tumhare poroblem kiya hai...???' Riddhima asked...
'Koi problem nehi hai, lekin tum moti hogi toh bohot problem hojaenge...' Armaan said winking at her...
'Mom, dekho na...' Riddhima said whinning...
'Kiya hai Armaan, kyun meri bacchi koh pareshan kar rahe ho... Aisa kiya maanga hai jo tum mana kar rahe ho...???' Ananya asked taking Riddhima side...
'Mom, yeh aapke bahu kum beti haina... Pichle kuch dino se pata nehi kitne CHOCOLATES kha chuki hai aur usse aur bhi khana hai...' Armaan said... 
'Toh kiya huva, jo uska mann kare woh kha sakte hai... Tum kyun mana karr rahe ho...???' Ananya said making Armaan surprise and Riddhima happy... 
'See, bas tumhi mana karte ho... Kissi aur koh toh problem hi nehi hai... Love u mom, u r the best...' Riddhima said poking her tongue to Armaan, who stood with shocked expression as she hugs Ananya... 
'Love u too baccha...' Ananya said patting her cheeks lovingly...
'So Mr. Mallik, ab toh koi problem nehi haina aapko...' Riddhima said in a sugary tone, breaking Armaan trace...
'Of course problem hai...' Armaan said coming out from his trace...
'Ab kiya problem hai...???' Riddhima asked, raising one eyebrow...
'Tum moti hogi toh problem mujhe hoga na... Main tumhe utaungi kaise, koi aur nehi utate ho tumhe lekin main toh uta ta hun na tumhe...' Armaan speak out as if it was the most normal thing to say about a couple with a third person being in the conversation... 

It surely did shut Riddhima as for a moment, she just kept staring at Armaan with her eyes wide open and mouth slightly open, hearing how Armaan shamelessly were speaking like that in front of his mother and her mother in law... Soon the shocked expression turn flush as her cheeks color change to crimson... 

Armaan was enjoying the conversation didn't realized what he just blabbered without thinking what the person who listen to him could take the meaning behind those words... Somehow, Riddhima control her embarrass and glare at him while Ananya just shake her head to her son words... 
'Kuch bhi bol dete hai, ab yeh jhagda khatam karo... Jaakar fresh hokar tohdi der araam karo... Sab tum dono se milne dinner ke liye aa raha hai...' Ananya said smashing Armaan shoulder softly...

Riddhima was the first one to make a escape from there, as it turn to be very much embarrass for her, all thanks to her darling husband... Armaan just smirk realizing what he just blabber and he very well know now Riddhima wouldn't talk to him as she was already upset with him, he had make it worst by talking anything that had come to his mouth in front of his mother...

When Riddhima left, Ananya hold Armaan ear making him jump with sudden treat from his mother... Armaan very well understood that it was for upsetting her darling daughter in law and he didn't mind it at all because it shows how much his mother loves his wife...
'Kyun pareshan karte ho usse...' Ananya said still holding his ear...
'Ouch mom, leave na... Main toh bas mazak kar raha tha...' Armaan said...
'Tere mazak se woh kitna embarrass hogayi, kabhi toh sochliya karo bolne se pehle... Meri saamne aise baatein karenge toh usse kaise feel hogi...' Ananya said...
'Kiya mom, she knows main mazak kar raha tha... Aap tension mat lo, she will be fine...' Armaan said...
'Ab jaakar manao usse, I don't want her mood to be off when everyone else come to meet u both...' Ananya said...
'Sure mom...' Armaan said kissing her temple...
'Aur haan, usse kehna araam kare... Kyunki abhi bohot waqt hai dinner ke liye... Main tum dono ke liye kuch bhejun...???' Ananya asked...
'No mom, we had coffee while coming...' Armaan said...
'Ok beta, take some rest...' Ananya said caring his cheek... 
'Love u mom...' Armaan said holding her hand...
'Love u too baccha...' Ananya said... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

By the time Armaan came, Riddhima was already in the washroom... So locking the door, Armaan move in taking off his jacket, shoes and socks letting himself fall on the bed with his legs hang down... Being tired from the long journey, Armaan close his eyes as he waits for Riddhima to come out so he could fresh up too before catch some sleep... 

After good 20 minutes, Riddhima came out drying her hair but stop seeing the sight in front of her... Smile form on her lips automatically but soon it turns to a frown realizing what he has done a while ago... Not bothering to call him, Riddhima move to the mirror, putting the towel in to the laundry basket...

Riddhima thought that Armaan must have fallen asleep while waiting for her to come out so she didn't bother to disturb him... Riddhima knows he wasn't in comfortable position but didn't felt to wake him because she was still upset with him not only for blabbering in front of Ananya, also for not letting her have what she was craving... 

Only Riddhima didn't know that Armaan was just laying with his eyes closed, he was just tired so he didn't bother to open his eyes... Armaan heard the washroom door open and Riddhima footsteps, hoping that she would call him, Armaan just wait but slowly open his eyes when she didn't disturb him...

Armaan was lost in her the moment his eyes catch her sight, she stood in front of the mirror, combing her hair... She wore a oversize t.shirt which end up above her knee, making her look like a teenager... Her skin was glowing and Armaan very well know that it was because of the moisturizer she used plus his love which he had been showering on her without any disturbing in last two weeks... 

Armaan eyes move up to her face which shows her natural glow, as she has just took a shower, no make up were apply as she usually don't put much which make him fall in love every moment his laid on her, seeing her natural beauty... 

Riddhima being unaware of his intense gaze, got busy applying lotion on her bare hands... She never realized that Armaan was watching her every single action, so to apply lotion she sit on the chair which was kept in front of the mirror, taking her one leg over the table were the cosmetics and other accessories were kept... 

Armaan eyes got wide seeing she pull up her t.shirt up to thigh revealing her milky smooth leg as she slowly apply lotion on it... He jerk up as if someone has put cold water on him, his throat got dry seeing his almost naked wife busy unaware of what's going in her husband mind... 

Armaan try to control his fast heartbeat but his heart was screaming to move close to his wife and feel those soft skin which has his full right while his mind make him remind that she was upset with him so not to take any step that might make her more upset than she is now... 

Like always, his heart wins over his mind as without having any control Armaan was taken to his darling wife who was now applying lotion on her shoulder and nape... Armaan couldn't help but touch her nape, as he stood just behind her... 

Riddhima got startled feeling Armaan warm touch, she never realized till now that Armaan was awake so she stood up turning around to face him... Seeing Armaan so closed, Riddhima took a step back but before she could loose her balance Armaan pull her towards him, holding around her waist... 

Without a warning, Riddhima was jammed on his chest with her one hand around his neck and other hand on his shoulder holding securely for support... Armaan was too lost to think anything straight at the moment, his free hand slowly move on her cheek with his thumb slowly care her lower lips...

Riddhima was shocked with his sudden appearance but her mind didn't let her forget that she was upset with him so she was about to push him but her sense were took the moment she felt his thumb sensually moving her lower lips making her forget everything... 

Unwillingly, Riddhima lips parted welcoming him to claim it... Having each other so closed, their heartbeat got fast and breath got sharp as it mingle... Being lost in her, Armaan just press his lips on her soft ones as she gave him the single to claim it which already belongs to him... 

Armaan didn't move but just kept his lips on her, trying to feel that it truly belongs to him because every time he felt a new sensation in his whole body whenever he claims her lips... When he was sure that no one would stop him from claiming it, he slowly started to taste the sweetness of her soft magical lips which do wonders in every single organs in his body... 

Riddhima also respond to the kiss, being lost as he always manage to take her sense... How much she try not to give in so easily, the moment his hands hold her, it takes her in to a whole new world where only just the two of them exists with their unconditional love... 

The slow kiss turn passionate as Armaan deep it, moving his tongue inside her mouth... Their tongues fight for domination as it move every corner of their mouths, tasting the sweetness... Riddhima couldn't keep the kiss longer as she got out of oxygen so she broke it as both breath heavily due to lack of oxygen...

Not getting enough of the kiss, Armaan try to hide his face on her neck but Riddhima put her hands on his chest to keep distance between them... Armaan frown with her action but not giving in for his expression, Riddhima try to get off from his hold making him frown deep... 

Realizing why her mood has suddenly changed, Armaan hold her tightly in his arms not letting her move out... Riddhima gasp when Armaan pull her closed still with her hands on his chest, he didn't care the small distance between them because if anything matter to him than it was that she was still in his embrace...
'Sorry...' Armaan said moving his face closed to her...

As expected, feeling his hot breath Riddhima stop struggling in his hold... Riddhima closed her eyes tight, trying to control her fast heartbeat knowing it wouldn't take much time to get lost in him... Seeing how Riddhima was trying not to get lost in him, Armaan move his nose tip on her cheek, slowly moving it inhaling her sweet fragrance... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima try to speak but Armaan didn't let her...
'Shhh...' Armaan shush her, putting his finger on her lips...

Once again Riddhima try to move out from his hold but Armaan wasn't willing to let her go so quickly... So without giving her any chance, he took her in his arms and move to their bed... Soon he laid her on the bed and kiss her forehead before moving out...
'Main fresh hokar aata hun, tum rest karo...' Armaan said seeing Riddhima just staring him with questions in her eyes... 

Riddhima just turn around hiding her face as for a second, she thought that Armaan wouldn't leave her without letting their desire unfulfilled... Armaan smirk as it didn't go unnoticed by him to see the logging in her eyes that for a moment, she was hoping things to go out of control... 

Letting her get a grip of her fasting heartbeat and desire, Armaan move to get a warm shower before joining her to get some sleep as at evening, their friends and her parents would come to join them for dinner... Mean while Riddhima just closed her eyes and wait for Armaan but being tired, soon sleep took over her eyes as well brain, taking her in to deep slumber... 

By the time Armaan came out after having a warm relaxing shower, Riddhima was in deep slumber... Smiling how comfortably she was laying on her stomach, hugging pillow as her hair was hiding her face... Checking the time, Armaan joins Riddhima, moving close to her... 

Before making himself comfortable, Armaan move her hair off from her face knowing it would disturb her... Kissing her temple, Armaan hugs her, letting his face hide in her hair as he make himself comfortable finding his favorite position as he closed his eyes letting the sleep take over his eyes... 

THREE HOURS LATER 

Armaan wake up hearing a buzz sound, he look around to see Riddhima sleeping without any disturbance... Darkness were around the room as by now, the sun must have set bidding bye for another day... Armaan try to understanding from where the sound was coming, suddenly it register to his mind that it was mobile vibration... 

Armaan look around to find his mobile on the side table, flashing as it was on silent mode with vibration on... He quickly took it and look towards Riddhima before moving out from the bed letting her sleep because she was still in deep slumber... 

Armaan movement didn't make her move a bit as she continue to dream whatever she was dreaming... So Armaan move out to the balcony to answer the call knowing his voice might wake her up and he didn't feel to wake her unless she was willing to on her own... 

Talking for fifteen minutes, Armaan came back to see Riddhima still sleeping... He stood for a moment to admire the beauty but soon he was brought back to reality, hearing a soft knock... Checking the time, Armaan move to open the door to see Ananya has come to wake them... 
'Ut gaye tum...??? Riddhima kaha hai...???' Ananya asked...
'So rahi hai mom...' Armaan said...
'Koi baat nehi, tumhare liye kuch banaun...???' Ananya asked...
'No mom, dad aagaye...???' Armaan asked...
'Haan bas abhi aaya, fresh hone gaye hai... Maine socha tumhe puchlun kuch chahiyeh toh nehi, main tumhare dad ke liye chai bana ne jaa rahi hun...' Ananya said...
'Phir toh mere liye ek coffee bana doh...' Armaan said...
'Aaja neeche, bana deti hun...' Ananya said... 

As Armaan was only on his short, nodding to Ananya, he move inside to get his shirt before going down... He look towards Riddhima, who didn't seems that she would wake any sooner, the way she was sleeping... So letting her catch some more sleep, Armaan left closing the door behind... 

DOWNSTAIRS

'Buddy...' Billy called him as soon as he came out to see Armaan in the hall...
'Dad, hows u doing...???' Armaan asked as he hugs him...
'Fine, tum kaise ho...???' Billy asked...
'First class dad...' Armaan said...
'Where's my princess...???' Billy asked not seeing Riddhima as Ananya got his tea...
'So rahi hai...' Armaan answer him...
'Is she ok...???' Billy asked as it wasn't really like Riddhima to sleep at this time...
'Tak gayi hogi itna lamba safar karke, maine hi kaha tha Armaan koh... Sone de usse kuch der aur...' Ananya said...
'Sahi kiya tumne Ananya, so hows was the trip buddy...??? Enjoyed...???' Billy asked...
'Of course dad, bas aap ek baar apne princess koh dekh lena... Samajh jaenge kitna enjoy kiya humne, kyun mom...' Armaan said...
'You are right beta, uski chehre ki chamak dekh kar toh pata chal gayi tum dono ne kitna enjoy kiya...' Ananya said...
'Ab toh mujhe wait nehi hoga, apne princess se milne ke liye...' Billy said...
'Khabardaar usko utaya toh, bacchi koh araam karne de...' Ananya said...
'As u say madam...' Billy said not daring to argue with the lady in the house... 

Knowing he has no other option than waiting for Riddhima to wake up, Billy and Armaan started to discuss about business... Billy gave feedback of everything that happen in Armaan absent and about the projects they had complete, had to complete in coming days... 

When the two guys start talking about work, Ananya left to check if the dinner is ready... Just an hour was left for others to come, so Ananya wants to make sure that everything to be done... After checking everything in kitchen, Ananya joins the guys as she watch television to kill the time after giving their coffee and some snacks... 

As the three of them were busy, they didn't realized how the hour past until the door bell ring, Ananya check the time which shows past 8 pm... Before either of them could answer it, a servant move to let the guests in as they were aware who must have come... 

The quiet place turn like a market place with the gang walking in talking to each other as they were excited to meet their friends after two whole week... It didn't matter that how every day they talk to Armaan and Riddhima, it was like they were meeting after years being in different country... 

Everyone greet Armaan with a hug and also greet Ananya and Billy... Being tired working whole day, girls took the seats available, not letting any space for the guys... As they didn't see Riddhima, they look at Armaan to see him busy in a conversation with the guys... 
'Hero, Heroine kaha hai...???' Muskaan asked...
'So rahi hai...' Armaan said... 
'Is waqt...???' Anjali asked being surprise...
'Itna lamba safar karke aayi hai, tak gayi hai bacchi...' Ananya said...
'Mom dad kaha hai Anjie...???' Armaan asked...
'Bas aa rahe hai, Anjul sogaya tha, issiliye der hogaye un logo koh...' Anjali said...
'Ab toh Ridz koh uta doh...' Sapna said...
'Haan main dekhta hun...' Armaan said...
'Phir toh half an hour tak humein wait karna padega...' Rahul said...
'Haan yaar, mera bhai toh ab moka chodenge nehi romance karne mein...' Atul said...
'Chupkar, mere paas bohot waqt hai romance karne ke liye...' Armaan said shamelessly...
'Haan haan, hum jaante hai tumne kitni baar romance kiya hoga in doh hafto mein...' Amit said...
'Phir tum rehne doh, main hi jaakar dekhti hun Ridzy koh...' Anjali said...
'No Anjie, its really fine... Tum log bohot tired lag rahe ho... Main dekhti hun...' Armaan said moving towards the stairs...
'Romance karne mat lag jaana...' Muskaan call behind him...

Everyone laugh teasing Armaan as Billy and Ananya had left them to give them much needed privacy, Billy has gone back to his room where else, Ananya check the dinning area before Shashank and Padma comes so they could start the dinner soon knowing the gang would be starving after a long day in work... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM 

Armaan saw Riddhima still sleeping hugging the pillow, her face was hidden behind her silky hair... Knowing no one would dare to come and disturb them, but still he closed the door as Riddhima was sleeping in her comfortable night dress and he don't want anyone to see her in those cloth...

Soon Armaan was sitting on Riddhima side, as he slowly move her hairs off from her gorgeous face... Seeing how peacefully she is sleeping, Armaan didn't feel to disturb her but if they take much time, Armaan knows Muskaan and Sapna would come to wake her...

Having no choice, Armaan slowly move his fingers on her cheek, caring it softly to feel her smooth skin... Riddhima try to shoo his hand, as it disturb her beauty sleep which make Armaan smile but he continue to move his fingers on her face until she lazily open her eyes...
'Kyun disturb kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked turning her face to the other side...
'Utjao ab, aur kitni der soenge...???' Armaan said seeing how she wasn't willing to leave her sleep...
'Nehi utna...' Riddhima said hiding her face...
'Kyun...???' Armaan asked...
'Kyun ka kiya matlab, mujhe nehi utna bas...' Riddhima said...
'It's past 8 jaan, dinner ke liye utjao...' Armaan said...
'Nehi karni...' Riddhima said...
'Yeh kiya baat huvi, ab dinner kyun nehi karna tumhe...???' Armaan asked...
'Bas nehi karna, aapko ab isse bhi problem hai...???' Riddhima asked as she continue to hide her face...
'Tum abhi bhi woh baat koh lekar naraz ho...???' Armaan asked...
'Nehi, bohot khush hun... Please jao Armaan, mujhe sone doh...' Riddhima said...
'Ok fine, main toh bas issiliye tumhe utayi kyunki sab log aagayi hai aur tumhare baare mein puch rahi hai... Lekin main keh dungi, madam ka mann nehi utne ka...' Armaan said hoping that would make her leave the bed... 

Riddhima didn't move a bit from her place and Armaan just sigh seeing how stubborn she is being... He wasn't able to understand why she get so much irritate and upset easily if he deny to give chocolate whenever she demand... Thinking it was better to let her do whatever she wish, Armaan left still thinking what has gotten on her... 

Seeing Armaan alone, everyone stop whatever they were talking about... Armaan move ahead but when he saw Shashank and Padma, he move towards them to greet and take blessing from them... Also Anjul, who was in Anjali arms jumps happily seeing Armaan, making every single person smile at his cute attire... 

After meeting Shashank and Padma, Armaan move to Anjul... Anjul stretch out his small hands towards Armaan, demanding to take him in his arms, making Armaan chuckle but soon take him in his arms, cuddle and tickling him on his tummy, making his laugh... 
'Ridzy utgaye...???' Anjali asked...
'Nehi...' Armaan said playing with Anjul...
'Abhi tak naraz haina tumse...???' Ananya asked joining them...
'Naraz...??? Kis baat se...???' Padma asked...
'Kiya bataun aapko Padma, aapko pata haina mera beta kitna pareshan karta hai us bacchi koh...' Ananya said...
'Mom please, maine aapko bataya na woh kaise kuch din se demanding kar rahi hai...' Armaan said...
'Jo bhi ho buddy, mere princess koh naraz karna nehi chahiyeh tha...' Billy said...
'Aisa kiya demanding karti hai woh...???' Shashank asked...
'Usko har waqt chocolates ya ice cream khana hoti hai... Na waqt dekhti hai, na jhaga bas apni demand farmati hai...' Armaan said... 

Everyone was shocked hearing this but next second, the gang laugh out loud hearing Armaan answer as they think it would something very much expensive Riddhima must have demand from him which he deny to give but here, it was just about chocolates and ice creams... 

Meanwhile, Shashank and Padma just kept staring not understanding what to say... They know their daughter was demanding sometimes whenever she likes or love something but never thought she would behave like that after marriage... 
'Nikamme ho tum, bacchi koh itni si baat pe naraz kardiya...' Billy said softly hitting Armaan back head...
'Dad, aapko nehi pata woh kaise mere sar khate hai har baar chocolates and ice creams ke liye... Aisa laga main trip apne wife ke saath nehi, choti bacchi ke saath gaye thi...' Armaan said frowning... 
'Kabhi kabhi biwiyon ke farmaishey pura kardena chahiyeh, ab jao aur mana kar leao...' Billy said...
'Haan jao Armaan, usko lekar aao... Tumne naraz kiya hai toh, tumhe hi mana na hoga...' Ananya said...
'Mujhe nehi lagta, Ridzy itni aasaani se maanenge...' Anjali said...
'Kyun nhi maanenge, Armaan jaanta hai kaise maanenge woh right bhai...' Atul said...
'Tum toh aise bol rahe ho hum nehi jaante woh kaise maanenge...' Muskaan said...
'Of course hum bhi jaante hai woh kaise maanenge...' Sapna said...
'Itna zyada meeta khana bhi tik nehi hai, main nehi dunga usse chocolate...' Armaan said...
'Ek kaam karo beta, tum Anjul koh lekar jao... I m sure Anjul koh dekhke woh utjaenge...' Padma said, suggesting him to make up with his wife...
'Haan yeh tik rahega, woh Anjul koh dekhte hi apni narazgi bhuljaenge...' Ananya said... 
'Ok mom, ma...' Armaan said moving back to the stairs to wake his darling wife once again... 

When Armaan left, Padma look towards Ananya as everyone else got busy... Billy and Shashank also move to side, away from the gang as they wait for Armaan and Anjul to come with Riddhima... Ananya was looking towards Armaan as he left, talking with Anjul in babyish voice...
'Kiya soch rahe ho aap...???' Padma asked getting her attention...
'Yehi ki, Armaan aur Riddhima ke bacche hoge toh, tab bhi Armaan aise apne bacche ke saath kitna khush rahega...' Ananya said...
'Haan lekin Riddhima ke bachpana toh abhi tak hai, yeh kaise baat huvi... Koi itni si baat se naraz hote hai kiya apni pati se...' Padma said...
'Bhabhiji, aap jaante haina in dono ke rishte koh... Jitna narazgi hai, utna kahin zyada pyar hai... Shaadi hogayi toh iska yeh matlab nehi haina, woh apni bachpana bhuljae...' Ananya said...
'Lekin woh apne sasural mein...' Padma was cut by Ananya...
'Humne kabhi usse yeh mehsus hone nehi diya yeh uski ghar nehi hai... Sasural ho ya maika, woh jaisa hai aise hi rehna chahiyeh... Just because she is in her husband house, it doesn't mean she can't demand whatever she wish and want...' Ananya said...
'Main bohot khush hun, aap log humhare bacche koh itna pyar karte hai...' Padma said...
'Woh hai hi itni pyari, hum kaise usse pyar na kare... Aur humhare bhi beti hai bhabhiji... Main khud ek beti hun, kissi ki bahu aur biwi banne se pehle... Toh hum apne bahu ke baare mein nehi jaanenge toh koan jaanenge...' Ananya said...
'Yeh bhi sahi hai, waise Nikki ki koi khabar...???' Padma asked...
'Haan, kal baat huvi thi... Last year hai toh bohot busy rehti hai...' Ananya said... 

Soon both ladies were talking about Nikki and Abhimaniyu wedding which was fixed after Nikki studies end... Also the preparation they had started and would start when the day come closer... Ananya tell Padma, how Riddhima has take every single responsibility on her hand, which make Padma proud of her daughter... 

BACK IN ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Armaan peep inside to see Riddhima still in the same position when he left a while ago, he smirk as he look at Anjul... Anjul was busy looking around as he recognized the place and he got excited as if understanding that why they were here... 

Armaan chuckle seeing how Anjul eyes were searching around the room as if he was desperate to find something or we can say someone who is closed to his heart... Knowing he wouldn't keep quiet for long, Armaan move inside the room not making any noise... 

Armaan let Anjul on the bed, who hurriedly crawl to Riddhima when he found her sleeping... Armaan stood watching what he do now and he was sure that now Riddhima wouldn't deny to leave her sleep seeing her darling nephew, who is her cute little prince charming...

As Riddhima was facing the other side, Anjul soon reached to her and hold her body for support as he sit on knee... Slowly he stood up and bend to look at Riddhima face but he lost him balance and fall over Riddhima making her jerk open her eyes with sudden disturbance...

The moment Riddhima sleepy eyes caught her nephew, laying next to her with his best toothless smile, smile automatically form on Riddhima face... Forgetting that she was tired and sleepy, Riddhima pull Anjul in her arms and cuddle, nuzzling her nose with his small one making Anjul smile...

Having his darling aunt, without waiting Anjul hold Riddhima cheeks, trying to bite her nose as he just love to do it.. Before Anjul could do that, Riddhima move out and next second she started to tickle his tummy which make him roar with laughter and try to push Riddhima hand away... 

When Anjul started to get irritate, Riddhima finally stop but kiss his forehead... Than laying on her back, she make Anjul sit on her tummy but the naughty boy just wanted to eat his aunt so he bend and put his mouth on Riddhima chin, making her smile... 
'I miss you baby...' Riddhima said holding him close and letting him eat up her...

Anjul smile as if he understood what Riddhima said but he continue sucking her chin, making Riddhima feel ticklish with his hard gum... Armaan sit next to them as neither of them give attention to him, feeling movement Riddhima look to see Armaan but didn't say anything as she was busy with Anjul...
'Chalo ab ut jao bhi...' Armaan said...
'Kyun tang kar rahe ho Armaan...' Riddhima said still cuddling with Anjul...
'Baby, sab aagaye hai... Ma Papa, tumhare baare mein puch rahi hai...' Armaan said... 

Hearing this, Riddhima quickly sit up still holding Anjul securely in her arms... Anjul make a cute face as Riddhima interrupt his task and his expression turn sad when Riddhima gave him to Armaan which didn't go unnotice by either of them...
'Baby, main abhi aayi...' Riddhima said kissing his cheeks... 

Anjul look at Armaan as he slowly rocked him before looking back at Riddhima... Riddhima quickly move down and left to change taking her cloths from wardrobe... When Anjul saw her going to the washroom, he stretch his hands towards her with a crying face... 
'Abhi aajaenge tumhare maasi...' Armaan said standing as Anjul mood change with his aunt missing around... 

So to divert his attention until Riddhima comes out, Armaan took the gift which they got for him... Anjul got happy seeing the colorful gift wrap and soon he was busy with it, forgetting that his aunt left to change leaving him with Armaan... 

It didn't take much time for Riddhima to come out as she just wash her face and change to fresh cloths... Armaan look at her when she came and without giving any attention to him, Riddhima just comb her hair and without putting any make up, she came to them and took Anjul... 
'Abhi bhi naraz ho...???' Armaan asked when she turn to leave...

Riddhima didn't answer but when she took a step to leave, Armaan pull her back, making her jammed in his chest with Anjul in her arms... Riddhima just glare at him and turn her face, Armaan smile seeing how she was so upset with him from afternoon... 

Not wanting to make her more upset, he forward a small chocolate in front of her... Seeing this, Riddhima eyes twinkle but some how she hide her smile not wanting to give in so easily... Armaan saw the change in her expression as her eyes express her happiness clearly but seeing she hold her smile, he knew she was trying hard not to get melt... 

Armaan hugs her from behind as Anjul was busy with his gift, Riddhima struggle in Armaan hold but Armaan didn't leave her... As Armaan nuzzle on her neckline, Riddhima stop her struggle, closing her eyes as his action melt her in a second being in his arms... 
'I love you na baby...' Armaan whisper close to her skin...
'Toh hamesha mujhe tang kyun karte ho...???' Riddhima asked with a pout on her lips... 
'Baby, tumhe nehi lagta tum kuch dino se bohot demanding hogaye ho...' Armaan asked...
'If asking for chocolates and ice cream, yeh demanding hai toh tik hai... Hun demanding, lekin pehle toh nehi karti na yeh demanding...' Riddhima said...
'Toh ab aisa kiya badhal gaye tum itna demanding hogayi madam...' Armaan asked...
'Bas mujhe khane ke baad kuch meeta chahiyeh, issiliye maangti hun...' Riddhima said...
'I think tumhe doctor koh dikhana chahiyeh...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kyun ka kiya, itna koi meeta khaate hai kiya... Sugar high hogaye toh problem hojaenge...' Armaan said...

Riddhima just pout deeply hearing this, she accept that it might happen but she herself don't know why she was craving so much for sweets lately... Seeing her expression, Armaan couldn't help but smile and peck her pout lips... 
'Baby, I don't mind u eating these chocolates and ice creams but be careful... It might rise health issue if u don't control it now... Mujhe koi problem nehi hai tumhare liye chocolates or ice creams laane mein, but if u fall sick, it would be a very big problem for me darling...' Armaan said...

Riddhima just let a sigh knowing he was right, seeing that she has understand his point, why he was trying to stop her having so much sweets, Armaan kiss her temple... Anjul let a noise when he couldn't open the gift, getting their attention... 
'Chale, everyone is waiting...' Armaan said knowing now Riddhima wouldn't sulk over the matter further...
'Hmm...' Riddhima said as they move out...
'Smile, nehi toh baaki sab kiya sochenge... Main apne biwi koh daata...' Armaan said... 
'Accha hai, phir mom dad se tumhe daat padenge...' Riddhima said...
'Really now...???' Armaan asked raising his one eyebrow...
'Really Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said with attitude... 

Armaan couldn't help but chuckle with her attitude but he knows she was right because if he says anything against Riddhima in front of his parents, they would surely take her side... It didn't matter to him because he is happy how his parents never treat her like daughter in law but as their daughter... 

Soon Riddhima and Armaan joins everyone else, Riddhima meets with her parents and Billy, than her sister and brother in law before she was take in to rib crashing hug by Muskaan and Sapna... As it was time for dinner, Ananya asked all of them to move to dinning area... 

With lots of fun and leg pulling, Mallik's and Gupta's had dinner with the gang... It was a loud affair, Ananya and Billy were happy, after two whole weeks, with Armaan and Riddhima back, life has come to the house which has lost it with them going away to make new memories and Nikki also went back for her studies... 

Every single person enjoy the moment, smiles adoring on their face seeing their darling daughter, daughter in law and most amazing soul having that pretty smile back on her face which lights their heart to see happiness sparkling in those orbs which they wish and pray to see after the difficult phase in her life...

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the next update...
Hope u all enjoy... 

I had seen that how less likes and comment I m getting on this story...
This is really not accepted... 
We writers take so much time to write and people just enjoy...
If u get time to read, don't you all think the writer deserve at least three four words to appreciate it...???
I hope I would have increase number of Likes and Comments this time...
If not, I will stop posting... 
For those who read, I will send them the part individually... 

So let's see if my words are important and special to you all or not...
Take care... 
Love u all... 

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part.. i think ridhima is pregnant..thats why she is behaving like this...
It will be amazing if it happens..
Anjul is very cute.. apni massi ko ek minute me mana lia..
Post next part soonn