Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millee18 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is my most favourite story I swear!
I literally wait for it's updates
And the way you portray everything is amazing

Every chapter of this story is fabulous! Loved how Armaan understand her so well. And Anjali explaining them was really beautiful
Cont soon :)
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part...
Thanks for pm...
Continue soon...
lashyyy thumbnail
hi hows u ??? oye hoye ur giving regular updates these days vo ss bhi complete or two updates more of ur story
5 months leap
so ar trying for the baby n is always disappointed
emotional part
loved how armaan handles even though he himself is heartbroken
even anjy is so understanding manages them well
but i dont understand itna dissappointed kyn ho rhe h itni jaldi
its just 2 yrs of their marriage
hojayega baby i don't think ye reaction appropriate h its just 5 month they're trying
even ub hone test bhi karliye i guess fertility test as armaan said when he is consoling ridhz
jo bhi h second honeymoon coming up that means loads of romance coming up
i m excited for the place they will choose n their romantic moment i want something different n unique n hell lot of romantic
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update

Their love is so deep 
As Armaan understand her problem 
Also maker relax
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 

Thanks dear...
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
U r most welcome...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Mindblowing part.love the part.eagerly waiting for next part

Thanks dear..
Glad u love the part...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeraksg

awesome part 😃

loved it 

continue soon 😳

thanks for pm ❤️

Thanks dear..
Glad u like the part...
U r most welcome...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: millee18

This is my most favourite story I swear!
I literally wait for it's updates
And the way you portray everything is amazing

Every chapter of this story is fabulous! Loved how Armaan understand her so well. And Anjali explaining them was really beautiful
Cont soon :)

Thanks dear...
happy to know its one of your favorite story...
Awww, sorry I didn't give update so fast but I m trying :)
Thank u once again for loving so much...

Glad u like this part...
I wasn't sure but reading the comments, I think i m doing good nehi hehe...
Soon...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome part...

Thanks for pm...
Continue soon...

Thanks dear..
Glad u enjoy the part..
U r most welcome...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashyyy

hi hows u ??? oye hoye ur giving regular updates these days vo ss bhi complete or two updates more of ur story
5 months leap
so ar trying for the baby n is always disappointed
emotional part
loved how armaan handles even though he himself is heartbroken
even anjy is so understanding manages them well
but i dont understand itna dissappointed kyn ho rhe h itni jaldi
its just 2 yrs of their marriage
hojayega baby i don't think ye reaction appropriate h its just 5 month they're trying
even ub hone test bhi karliye i guess fertility test as armaan said when he is consoling ridhz
jo bhi h second honeymoon coming up that means loads of romance coming up
i m excited for the place they will choose n their romantic moment i want something different n unique n hell lot of romantic

Hi, I m good hows u doing Pal...
Lolz, dekh ab maine break lekhe week mein ek baar update de rahi hun :P
accha, ab toh bas ek update left na hehe...
Glad u love the part...
When someone love kids so much, apne aap disappointment hojati hai...
So maybe thats why, it doesn't matter how long they are married or how short...
Hehehe ofcourse lots of romance coming...
Dekkhte hai kaha lekhe jaenge humhare hero uske heroine koh...
Keep loving and reading...
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 87

EVENING 

Anjali was welcoming the guest as Anjul was with Riddhima who was making him ready as he took another nap before the party start... As Anjali wouldn't be able to put him to sleep earlier that night with the guests and noises, Anjali has put Anjul to sleep before the party start... 

Armaan and Rahul were checking other arrangement to make sure everything were serving to the guests while Muskaan and Sapna were with Anjali to welcome and making sure the guests were comfortable and having a good time till Atul comes... 

As Armaan took the responsibility to bring Atul back home, before leaving to the airport Armaan went to Atul Anjali room to inform Riddhima that he was going to get the birthday boy... Armaan knew Riddhima was with Anjul as he wouldn't go to anyone else other than Anjali Atul or Padma but neither of them was available as the Gupta's and Mallik's also haven't reach yet...

Knowing Riddhima already know he would be going to get Atul back from the airport still Armaan feel to check on her as he was making sure that Riddhima was alright after the happening in the morning... Armaan knows Riddhima was acting brave but somewhere in her heart, she was still feeling bad as Armaan was feeling the same...

Being around Anjul whole day, Armaan knew it would make her think about their baby more but she has somehow accept still it wasn't right time for them... As it was like a rule in society, when a girl didn't get married people will keep asking when she will get married and after married the next question would be when she will be giving good news... 

Armaan knows he can't shut everyone mouth but also he knows Riddhima would be strong enough to hear all those with a smile on her face but deep down in her heart, how much hurt she would be... So thinking about Riddhima, Armaan open the door to see most beautiful sight in front of him...

Riddhima was sitting on the bed, ready to the party as she wore a baby pink saree with grey design... Minimum make up with her hair left open as sindoor on her forehead, long earrings which was touching her bare shoulder as her blouse got a deep neck with a small sleeve off from her shoulder... 

Riddhima was sitting with Anjul on her lap as she make him laid with a pillow under his head as Anjul was taking his milk... Riddhima knee was bend so Anjul was in a half sitting position with his small legs either side of Riddhima waist as he hold his bottle with one hand and other hand was on Riddhima mangalsutra as she didn't wore any other jewelry other than the long earrings and a single bracelet with her engagement ring... 

Anjul was also ready in a grey sleeve t.shirt which was fold up to his arms and a black denim jeans with socks in his both feet... As Anjali was wearing a grey black saree and she had got a grey shirt and black jeans for Atul, they had got a matching cloths for Anjul too and he was looking damn cute in those cloths... 

While Anjul was enjoying his milk, Riddhima was talking to him with babyish language and tickling in his tummy to make him laugh with Riddhima action... As Anjul loves Riddhima's mangalsutra, Riddhima didn't try to take his half off knowing he could tight his hold if she force him and Riddhima don't want it to break... 

Unaware of Armaan present, Riddhima continue playing with Anjul who just finished his milk... When Anjul let the bottle fall, Riddhima kept it on the side table and hold his small palms and kiss it... Than Riddhima bend her face touching their forehead and nuzzle on his small cute nose making Anjul giggle feeling ticklish as Riddhima hair touch on his face...

Armaan smile seeing the beautiful smile on Riddhima lips when Anjul started to laugh, he just couldn't help but wish to see this scene in future but with their baby... When Riddhima started to leave kisses on Anjul face, his laughter got increase and he got excited that he hold Riddhima cheeks and put Riddhima nose in his mouth sucking it...

Armaan couldn't help but took his moment to capture this moment seeing how happy Riddhima always be whenever she is with Anjul, for a moment it make Riddhima forget that how much she craves to have her own child because Anjul is like her own child who Riddhima loves a lot... 

Hearing a click sound, Riddhima look towards the door to see Armaan standing with his mobile... Riddhima knew Armaan has just capture her moment with Anjul, her smile got wide seeing she would have another memory to remember with Anjul in future...
'Armaan, tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima ask making Anjul also look towards him...
'Bas apne biwi koh dekhne aayi ti...' Armaan said moving inside and sitting next to her...
'Tumhe jiju koh lene jaana ta na...' Riddhima ask as Anjul jump in her lap excitedly seeing Armaan who is his favorite after his aunt...
'Haan, just will go now... Came you inform you that I m leaving to the airport...' Armaan said taking Anjul who jump towards him...
'Accha, guests aana shuru hogaya...???' Riddhima ask as she move down from the bed and correct her saree and hair...
'Haan, aur mera buddy kaisa hai... Bohot handsome lag rahe ho apne uncle ke tarah...' Armaan said who was wearing a grey shirt with a black jacket and black jeans... 

Riddhima look towards them when she heard Armaan talking to Anjul who was giving his best smile and try to get hold of Armaan face and suck it... Armaan didn't let him hold his face as he hold his both hand and rubbed their nose making Anjul smile...
'Waise sirf uncle nehi, aapke masi bhi bohot beautiful lag rahi hai, haina...' Armaan said looking towards Riddhima who was admiring Armaan and Anjul...

Hearing Armaan compliment, Riddhima smile knowing how Armaan never leave a moment to tell her how beautiful she look every moment... If it's morning, afternoon, evening or night, Armaan always make sure Riddhima feel how beautiful she is every passing seconds and minute of her life with him... 

Seeing Riddhima beautiful smile which was leaving her lips and which make him fall in love with her all over again and again every time his laid on her, Armaan stood up holding Anjul in his arms and move close to her... They were looking at each other as they got lost in each other eyes forgetting that a party was going outside...

Armaan pull Riddhima towards him with his free hand as he rest his hand on her bare waist... Riddhima hand land on Armaan chest close to his heart which was beating for her... Armaan just want to make her feel no matter what happen, he could always love her and she would be the most precious gift god has given to him in his life...

So just to make her believe, the love in his eyes for her has how deep meaning Armaan press his lips on Riddhima forehead close to her sindoor which was a mark to let the world know that she belongs to him... Riddhima close her eyes feeling his love through that kiss as Armaan linger his lips on her skin letting her believe nothing can change his love for her...

Anjul who was in Armaan arms and getting no attention from his aunt and uncle, pull Armaan away from Riddhima breaking their moment... Armaan and Riddhima look at Anjul who jump towards Riddhima who gladly took him in arms and next moment, he put his mouth on Riddhima cheek giving him a slobby kiss...
'Jealous buddy...' Armaan said seeing how possessively Anjul was kissing Riddhima as his hand move around her neck...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, yeh toh tumhari nephew hai phir bhi dekho... Mujhe tumhare saath dekh kar isko kitne jealous feel hota hai... I wonder how it would be when our own child come... Ladka huva toh, I would get a competitore for sure...' Armaan said...
'Kuch bhi, aren't you getting late Armaan...' Riddhima said knowing Armaan wouldn't stop complaining because he is much more possessive about her than anyone else...
'Oh shit, I need to go... I will see you later...' Armaan said giving a quick kiss on Riddhima cheek...
'Be careful Armaan, don't drive fast...' Riddhima call back as he move towards the door...

Armaan turn around and give her a flying kiss along with a wink as he left... Riddhima look at Anjul who was now again back to his favorite thing and sucking it as if it was the most yummiest thing in the world... Riddhima couldn't help but believe what Anjali keep saying that how much Anjul love her mangalsutra, leaving a kiss on his temple Riddhima move out from the room to see the hall was packed with guests...

Anjul, being a friendly child was happy to see so many people around... He kept looking at the unfamiliar face's as Riddhima move in search of Anjali because after Anjul being born, it was the first time after his name ceremony that the guests were seeing him... 

Riddhima found Anjali with the Gupta's and Mallik's who has just arrived, Muskaan and Sapna were with them while Rahul and Amit were no where to be seen... Abhi hasn't reach yet so Nikki has come with Mallik's as now she was with them for her vacation and would be going to continue her study after a month...

Seeing Anjul, everyone keeps looking towards him giving bless and love to see the little one... Anjul fall towards Anjali as soon as Riddhima stood close to her, who took her happily in her arms as he look around the people who keep touching his hair or cheeks... 
'He is looking so cute bhabhi...' Nikki said kissing his cheek...
'Babies hote hai cute, kyun Ridz...' Sapna said standing near Riddhima...

Riddhima just smile as she hugs her mother and then gave a side hug to her father... When Nikki move to get a drink, Ananya and Billy move to shower love on the little one... Padma look around and not seeing Armaan, question Riddhima about his whereabouts...
'Woh jiju koh lene airport gaye hai...' Riddhima inform them as they were unaware of the it...
'Akele...' Padma asked...
'Haan...' Riddhima said...
'Koi aur kyun nehi gaye uske saath...' Ananya asked...
'Mom, Atul toh ghar hi aayenge na toh humne socha koi aur kyun jaae...' Anjali said...
'Aur waise bhi, jiju ne mana kiya Di koh Anjul koh chodke usse airport lene jaana...' Riddhima said...
'Chalo yeh bhi tik hai...' Billy said...
'Abhi tohda waqt lagega na usko aane mein...' Shashank said...
'Haan, abhi land huva hoga toh tohda waqt lagega...' Anjali said checking the time...
'Aap log yaha kyun khade ho, andar chalo... Di, aap bhi Anjul koh lekar andar jao...' Riddhima said as they were standing near the main door...
'Haan, waise bhi almost saare guests aa hi chuke hai...' Muskaan said...
'Bas itna...???' Nikki asked looking at the people which wasn't too much...
'Niks, tujhe kiya lagta hai... Jiju koh apne birthday pe zyada log aaye toh accha lagega...' Sapna asked...
'Atul ka bas chale toh itna bhi karne nehi denge mujhe... Is baar toh woh yaha nehi hai, issiliye mujhe moka mila... Aur waise bhi, Anjul ke aane ke baad yeh Atul ka pehle janam din hai toh main uske liye yeh janam din special bana na chahti ti...' Anjali said...
'I m sure jiju will love it Di, aapne itne pyaar se jiju ke liye yeh sab kiya...' Riddhima said...
'Haan Bhabhi, Atul bhai koh bohot pasand aayega...' Nikki said...

While the youngster were standing near the entrance, elders move inside to meet the guests as they would get to meet them in function like this... Knowing the party would start when the birthday boy comes only, they were enjoying the foods and drinks... Also live music was playing to keep the youngster in mood so they wouldn't get bored... 

AIRPORT 

Armaan stop the car to see people coming outside from the terminal, already the area was packed as many people... Armaan check the time and Atul flight have landed 30 minutes ago so he knows in any minute, Atul would come out... 

Armaan move out from the car and stood near it waiting for Atul... It didn't take much time for Atul to come and Armaan call him as he was searching to see who has come to received him... Atul smile seeing Armaan, he quickly move to be welcome by a hug...
'Happy Birthday Champ...' Armaan said hugging him...
'Thanks bhai, kaisa hai tu...' Atul ask breaking the hug...
'First class, how was the trip...' Armaan asked...
'Good, god I miss Anjali and Anjul...' Atul said as it was the first time after Anjul born that he has left for a business trip...
'Anjie and Anjul also miss you a lot...' Armaan said as he help him to load his bag in the backseat...

Soon they were going back to Joshi house while they talk about the deal for which Atul has gone leaving his wife and son... When they were just five minutes away from the house, Atul mobile ring as it flash Anjali name... Armaan look towards him and again back to the road as he saw the smile on Atul face seeing the caller...
'Haan Anjali...' Atul answer the call...
'Kaha tak pocha hai Atul...' Anjali asked...
'Kyun...??? Missing me...' Atul asked with a grin while Armaan just chuckle...
'Nehi toh, bas pucha kyunki mujhe sona hai...' Anjali said...
'Kiya Anjali, main ek hafte baad aaya hun aur tumhe sona hai...' Atul ask with a sad expression while Anjali just hold her laugh from the other side...

Armaan smile hearing Atul reply, he very well know why Anjali was asking how long it would take them to reach... So when Anjali ask Atul again, Atul told her that in five minutes they would reach home... Atul cut the call and look at Armaan who was concentrating on the road...
'Sahi kehte hai log, jab bacche hoga tab yeh biwiya hum patiyon koh bhav nehi dete...' Atul said...
'Really now, tu kabse logo ke baat koh believe karne laga Champ...' Armaan asked...
'Believe na kare toh aur kiya kare, can u believe it... Aaj mera birthday hai, subahse abhi tak Anjali wish bhi nehi kiya...' Atul complain...
'It might have slip from her mind, tere absent mein woh khud Anjul koh sambhal rahi hain Champ...'Armaan said...
'Phir bhi, mera birthday kaise bhul sakti hai woh...' Atul said...
'Champ, ek baar bhul ne se tum itna complain kar rahe ho... Jab tu har saal uske birthday bhul jaate, woh kiya...' Armaan asked...
'Yaar, I m not used to remember those things but Anjali does na...' Atul said...
'Still Champ, ab woh sirf tumhara biwi nehi... Tumhare bacche ki ma bhi hai, uske responsibilities double hogaye hai toh woh kya kiya yaad rakhte...' Armaan said...
'Tu usko itna depend kyun kar rahe ho...???' Atul ask...
'Kyunki woh mera bhi kuch lagte hai aur tum toh jaante ho, main hamesha sach kehta hun... Aur jo mujhe sahi laga, woh maine kaha...' Armaan said...

Atul believe what Armaan said so the topic was close and Armaan was glad that Atul didn't get suspense on him... After few minutes later, Armaan stop the car and came out to help him with the bags... Armaan kept Atul busy in conversation so Atul didn't get a clue that what was waiting for him...

The moment, they enter the house Atul got shocked with the scream... Atul didn't get a word for a second but when Anjali came forward with Anjul in her arms and hugs him, wishing him near his ears, Atul realized why all these people were in his house... 
'Anjali, tumhe yaad ti...???' Atul asked as he came out from the shocked...
'Of course yaad ta, issiliyeh toh maine tumhare liye yeh chota sa party rakka...' Anjali said looking at the guests present in their house...
'Thank you so much Anjali...' Atul said hugging her once again...

Anjul was happy to see his father so he open his little arms askin Atul to take him in his arms... Atul took the little buddy and cuddle with him as he shower kisses all over his face... Armaan took the bags to Atul Anjali room while Atul met Gupta's, Mallik's and few guest before leaving to change as Anjali ask him to fresh up and join the party... 

Atul gave Anjul back to Anjali but Anjul cry seeing his father leaving him, they smile and Atul kiss his head whispering him that his father would be back soon to be with him and his mother... Giving a quick kiss on Anjali temple, Atul left to fresh up and change to the cloth that Anjali has got for him as his birthday gift...

Soon the party start with Atul arrival, Atul cut the cake as everyone wish him... As it was getting late, after cake cutting, Atul was occupied with the guests who wish him individually before bidding bye after staying for half an hour or an hour... 

AFTER PARTY,
MALLIK MANSION 

Everyone was sitting in the hall after coming back from Joshi house, they were happy to spend sometimes with the little one and also with Atul and Anjali... Nikki was very excited as she had met with Anjul after months, sure she has come once after he was born but not for a long break as she didn't get much time off... 

As now her one year has finished, just only an year was left her to complete her studies... Ananya and Billy were talking about Nikki's marriage once she finished her studies and come back as they should delay it any longer as they had been engage for more than a year... 

When Billy and Ananya started to talk about Nikki marriage, Nikki try to escape but Armaan hold her back not letting her move away... Riddhima who left to get water, came holding a tray and gave everyone... As she saw Armaan was holding Nikki, she raise her eyebrow as if asking what was going on...
'Mom dad is saying, ab shaadi ki tayyari shuru kardena chahiyeh...' Armaan said...
'Kiska...???' Riddhima asked confused...
'Mera...' Armaan said...
'What..' Riddhima asked letting her mouth hang open hearing his reply...

Billy and Nikki laugh while Ananya shake her head seeing how Armaan loves to irritate Riddhima so much... Armaan smirk seeing Riddhima expression but look at Nikki making her go silent... Armaan pull Riddhima down on the couch next to him while Riddhima was still in shocked...
'Common Riddhima, I m already married aur dad ka toh umar nikal chuka hai... Toh obviously is ghar mein single Nikki hi bacha hai...' Armaan said...
'What do you mean mera umar nikal chuka hai... Let me tell you sunny boy, still people think I m ur elder brother...' Billy said not being happy for lebaling older... 
'Bas bhi karo Billy, maan bhi jao ab... Bacche bade hogaye hai, Dada banne ka umar hogaya hai tumhara...' Ananya said...
'Dadi hogi tum, main nehi... Main toh abhi jawan hun...' Billy said moving his hand on hair...
'haan Dad, koi nehi kehta aapke itne bade bade bacche hai...' Nikki said...
'Phir bhi, ab toh aapke naam budde log ke naam ke saath lebal ho chuka hai dad... So can we concentrate on the marriage talk...' Armaan said seeing Billy open his mouth to reply him...
'Bhai, abhi ek saal hai... Abhi se kyun yeh sab...' Nikki said whinning...
'Shaadi koh lekar bohot saara kaam hota hai bacche, abhi date final hogi toh hum sab kuch araam se kar paaenge...' Ananya said...
'Aur hum apne beti ke liye sab kuch perfect karna chahte hai, after all marriage is very important and special day in everyone life, specially for girls...' Billy said...
'Dad is right Niks, aur waise bhi kitni din tak tu yaha rahenge... Ab bas, shaadi karke apne pati ke ghar ja aur humein baksh doh...' Armaan said teasingly...
'Bhaiii...' Nikki said making a cry face knowing Armaan was just pulling her legs...
'Armaan, kyun usko tang kar rahe ho...' Riddhima said who was still now in shocked but relief knowing they were talking about Nikki's marriage...
'Mera ek lauta behen hai, isko pareshan nehi karungi ta kisko karungi...' Armaan asked looking at Riddhima...
'Bhabs koh karo, bhabs like when u tease her...' Nikki said trying to divert Armaan mind from her to Riddhima...
'Good idea, toh madam...' Armaan was about to start but Riddhima just glare him...
'Sochna bhi mat Armaan...' Riddhima said warning...
'Kiya nehi sochna...???' Armaan asked...
'Mujhe pareshan karna...' Riddhima said...
'Main kab pareshan karti hun tumhe...' Armaan ask with a cute face...
'Accha ji, aapko nehi pata...' Riddhima asked...
'Pata hota toh aapse puchte...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...' Riddhima again said...
'Ok, aap dono yeh continue karo... Main chali sone...' Nikki said taking the chance to escape from there...
'Bilkul nehi...' Armaan said holding her back...

Now Armaan was holding both Riddhima and Nikki hand, Billy and Ananya smile seeing how much concern Armaan is for both girls... So they talk what they should do and decide that they would talk to Abhi to let him decide what he wants... 

Nikki agree at least to get a date so her parents, Armaan and Riddhima can start with the arrangement from now... Also Riddhima told, she would make her bridal dress if Abhi is fine with it because the bridal dress would come from groom side... 

As everyone love Riddhima designs, Nikki knew that Riddhima would have so much workload because no one would want to give their dress to another designer when they all have their own one in the family... Not only Nikki's but Riddhima wants to design her dresses too and they were sure that others would want her to do their dresses too for every single function... 

When Ananya and Riddhima started to make plan for the dresses, Nikki remind them that before her marriage Armaan Riddhima marriage is coming... Also there are so many other days coming as they hardly celebrate now together as Nikki wouldn't be with them and also Billy travelling to other City and countries so Armaan wouldn't have to do...
'Toh isbaar kiya decide kiya hai apne anniversary ke liye bhai...' Nikki asked...

Armaan look at Riddhima, who was now sitting with her head lower... She was looking at her palm as Armaan saw a smile on her lips remembering how they had talk about it in the morning... When neither of them answer and Armaan kept looking towards Riddhima, Nikki nudge him to bring him out from his dreamland...
'Bhai...' Nikki asked...
'Waise toh kuch khaas nehi socha hai lekin...' Armaan stop hoping Riddhima would look at him...
'Lekin kiya... Kiya chal raha hai tere dhimag mein buddy...' Billy asked...
'Woh dad, mom... Main soch raha ta ki main Riddhima koh ghumne lejaun...' Armaan said looking at Billy and Ananya...
'Ghumne ya second honeymoon...???' Nikki asked with a teasing tone...
'Ab dono akele jaa raha hai toh honeymoon hi hoga right...' Armaan said...
'Mujhe neend aa rahi hai, gudnight mom, dad, Niks...' Riddhima said rushing to go to the room before Armaan could get hold of her...

Nikki laugh seeing how Riddhima run away while Billy and Ananya smile seeing how Riddhima still feel shy whenever she and Armaan is their target... Armaan also smile but he knows as they had decide, today or tomorrow they had to inform his parents if they are going out from the country so his father can handle the business with Atul and Rahul in his and Riddhima's absent...

When Nikki continue laughing, Armaan smash on her arm which make her shut for a while but again she started to laugh... Armaan glare her for laughing on his wife but they know, she was laughing because Riddhima still blush whenever she and Armaan become the target of their topics... 
'Bas bhi kar Niks, waise bhi tum bhi shaadi ke baad honeymoon pe jaenge na...' Armaan said making Nikki shut...
'Kiya bhai, bolna zaruri hai...' Nikki said...
'Nehi, tujhe chup karna zaruri ta...' Armaan said...
'Toh kaha lejaa rahe ho humhare beti koh...' Billy asked...
'Dad, aaj hi maine decide kiya hai toh jhaga toh abhi final nehi huva...' Armaan said...
'Aaj...??? Kyun...???' Ananya asked...
'Mom, bas aise hi... Riddhima aajkal kaam ke wajahse bohot stress hai toh maine socha tohda change accha hoga hum dono ke liye... Aur waise bhi, kitni din hogaye maine usko kahin leke nhi gaye...' Armaan said...
'Bohot accha socha tumne Armaan, bacche ne kiya kuch nehi saha hai itni mahino se... Main tumse pehle kehne wali ti but I know tum dono enjoy nehi karpaenge issiliyeh kuch nehi kaha... Aur phir Anjali ki delivery ke baad tum dono itni busy hogaye, kaam aur free waqt mein Riddhima, Anjali ke saath rehti hai... Bacche ne akele bohot saara zimmedaari le liya apne upar...' Ananya said...
'Aur koi kuch kehte toh bhi nehi sunte woh, baat koh khatam karte hai yeh kehke usko accha lagta hai issiliyeh karte hai itna saara kuch sabke liye...' Billy said...
'Sach mein dad, bhabs ek minute ke liye bhi chain se nehi beit te... Hamesha sabki needs puri karne mein busy rehti hai... Main yaha hun ya nehi, phir bhi woh mujhe call karke dekhte hai mujhe koi pareshan hai ya nehi...' Nikki said...
'Hum bohot lucky hai humein Riddhima jaise beti mila hai...' Ananya said...
'Haan Ananya, humse toh lucky humhara beta hai... Kyun buddy...' Billy said...

Armaan smile hearing how his parents and sister were praising his wife, love and care for her... Riddhima really deserve to be loved by them because she never leave a moment to make everything fulfilled for them before they even mention it... 

They all believe that Riddhima is a good daughter in law, sister in law and a wife... Also Armaan believe, when they get the bless of having a child than Riddhima would be the most amazing mother to their child because she has not only prove how perfect she is in her in laws but also she is the best daughter, sister and friend anyone would want to have in their life...

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Riddhima took a shower and change to her night cloths as she kept thinking how easily Armaan told his parents and Nikki about their second honeymoon... She don't know understand how its easy for him to tell his parents because she feel shy and uncomfortable sharing these news with her parents or his... 

However, Riddhima knows his parents would be happy to know that they are thinking to go for a trip to spend sometimes away from work as every time whenever she is in home, Ananya complain how much work she do... Riddhima knows Ananya and Billy love her equally they love Armaan and Riddhima...

Riddhima feel bless every time when Ananya and Billy shower her love and care, showing concern towards her health... Every day, she thank god for sending Armaan in her life because he is the reason that she got a loving parents and a small sister... 

Riddhima always thing how she would manage but she remember how Anjali make her believe and understand that it wouldn't take much time for her... Anjali was right as today, Riddhima didn't feel that she is living with her in laws but she felt is got another family with more members to love her... 

Riddhima laid on the bed, on her stomach as she hugs Armaan pillow... She was laying across on the bed so her head was on Armaan side while her body was on her side... Riddhima was lost thinking how she got so lucky to have Armaan as her life partner and a beautiful family who adore her... 

After talking with his parents, Armaan came to the room to see Riddhima laying across on the bed hugging his pillow... Armaan smile as he close the door and locked it, but seeing Riddhima didn't look hearing the lock Armaan wondered if she has gone to sleep or was too lost to realized his present...

Seeing his cloths already on the bed, Armaan took a fresh towel and left to have a quick shower before joining his beautiful wife... Spending 10 minutes in the washroom, Armaan came out to see still Riddhima in the same position... 

Wearing the short and throwing the used towel in to the laundry basket, Armaan climb on the bed making himself laid over her as she was taking the whole bed tonight... Water drops were falling on his shoulder and as he move close to Riddhima it fall on Riddhima bare arm making her trace break...

Feeling a weight and water drops on her bare arms, Riddhima understood it was none other than Armaan... As she was taking the whole bed tonight, Riddhima knows something naughty must be going on Armaan's mind... Smile form on Riddhima lips and next second she felt her breath stuck somewhere in her throat feeling Armaan lips on her soft spot behind the ear...

Riddhima hold got tight on the pillow as she hide her face deep inside it, trying to control her heartbeat which got fasted feeling Armaan over her... Armaan move his cold fingers on her bare arms making Riddhima shiver with his touch as it send goosebumps in her skin...

Armaan move Riddhima hair to one side letting her deep back visible, Armaan started to leave wet kisses on her nape, shoulder-line and neckline as Riddhima breath got sharp as she try to control her desire which was waking with Armaan touch... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima moan feeling Armaan lips on her earlobe and when he took her earlobe in between his teeth's, biting it slowly... 

Their desire was on fire and not being able to control his demon, Armaan move off from her and turn Riddhima facing him as he hide his face on her neck which was giving more access to feel her soft skin as Riddhima nightie has a deep neck...

Riddhima move her hand around his bare body, pulling him close to her... Armaan hands move inside her nightie as his hands explore her body while his lips were busy leaving kisses on her neck and upper chest... Both were lost in each other love, forgetting the world as another day end and wait for a new day to start... 

Hi Friends and Readers...
So Here goes the Next part...
Hope u all enjoy it...
Do leave Comments and press LIKE...
Ignore mistakes...
Take care...
Love u All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago