Posted: 6 years ago
wonderful part 😃
oye hoyeee ❤️  ❤️

thank you so much 🤗
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow mindblowing part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thanks dear..
Glad u love it...
Keep reading and loving... :)
Take care... :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankajen

Amazing part... 

Beautifully written ...
Loved ar romance...
How ridhima shows her love by making tatoo...
Waiting for surprise to unfold

Thanks dear...
Glad u love the part and enjoy it...
Let's see what more Armaan has store for the day...
Keep reading and loving :) 
Take care :) 
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update 

Update soon

Thanks dear...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care... :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardustsoul

beautiful update dear 

thanks for pm 😊

Thanks dear...
Pleasure is mine...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome part...

Thnx fr pm...

Thanks dear...
Glad u like it...
Pleasure is mine :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautifulmess

wonderful part 😃

oye hoyeee ❤️  ❤️

thank you so much 🤗

Thanks dear..
Glad u love and enjoy it...
Keep loving and reading...
Take care...
My Pleasure :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 94

'Riddhima...' Armaan call her, very well knowing that her eyes were searching for him... 
Hearing Armaan voice, Riddhima turn around to complain for leaving her alone and not coming to see her once when she got ready just for him... Riddhima wasn't sure if she should wear that dress or not but just trusting him, she thought to do as Armaan wants because its not only for him but for them too... 

Riddhima words got lost in her throat seeing Armaan, wearing a royal blue three piece with a matching shirt to her dress... First three buttons left open like always, showing his perfect well built chest... Silky hair coming down on his board forehead giving a sexy look, orbs shinning with happiness with a dimple smile on his manly lips... 

For a moment, Riddhima got lost in him as he was looking like a Greek God... Armaan always look dashing in whatever he wear but something was different today and Riddhima didn't recognized what was it... Letting the question push out from her brain, Riddhima move her eyes on Armaan from head to toe as she capture him deep down in her heart... 

RIDDHIMA POV START 

My heart was racing fast not knowing what Armaan would say when he saw me, somewhere in my heart it keeps reminding me that like always he would get lost in me because he would be short of words to compliment... 

It didn't take so much time when the car stop and driver told me that I had reached to my destination... I thought to ask about Armaan but thinking why would Armaan tell a driver about what to do next, I get down looking around the place hoping to be welcome by Armaan... 

I felt disappointed not seeing him, it's been two hours I haven't seen him or neither hear his voice which left me wondering what he was up to... As I came down holding the bouquet which was given by the Manager saying it was from Armaan as I left the hotel in the car which was arrange for me, my eyes desperately look for him... 

I wondered where he has gone and I look around the place thinking why Armaan has ask the driver to leave me here... As my eyes witness the view, slowly my mind started to register where I was... It didn't take much time for my mind to recognized the place and I felt my heartbeat stop getting a hint that what Armaan was up to... 
'Riddhima...' I heard his voice, softly whispering my name... 

I turn around to complain but my words got stuck in my throat as I felt my mouth go dry seeing the Greek God in front, as if he was send from heaven, just for me... I couldn't help but kept looking at his dashing figure as he was looking so handsome today... 

As my eyes move on him, my mind quickly register that how our dress was matching, there Armaan looking not less than a prince and here, I came being ready as his princess... I felt so bless at the moment to have Armaan as my life partner, my soulmate, I didn't realized when my legs move towards him and soon I was in his arms as he open it to welcome me in it, where I feel safest in this world... 

RIDDHIMA POV END 

Seeing how Riddhima was lost, admiring him the moment her eyes found her, Armaan open his arms welcoming her to be closed where she belongs... Without realizing when her legs act on its own, soon Riddhima was in his arms where she feels safest in this world... 

Both just couldn't move away as they stood hugging, Armaan hides his face on her bare neck while inhaling her scent which drives him crazy and lost his sense while Riddhima hides her face on his chest, adding fuel to his burning desire which was making havoc in his body having Riddhima in his arms... 

They stood in each other arms until they were disturb by Armaan mobile which ring breaking the silent around them... It was an alarm which Armaan has put, very well knowing that he would get lost in Riddhima the moment his eyes laid on her when she come wearing that gorgeous bridal dress, once again to become his bride... 
'Chale...' Armaan said coming out from the hug as he control his waking desire... 
'Armaan, hum phirse shaadi...???' Riddhima asked not believing... 
'Yes my love, aaj hum phirse shaadi karenge... Pehle humne saare rituals ke saath indian wedding kiya aur isbaar, hum church wedding karenge...' Armaan said cupping her face...
'Lekin...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Main chahta hun, hum dubara shaadi kare... Lekin isbaar different religion ke according... Jaisa bhi ho, bas humhare rishte koh strong karna hai woh promise or vows lekar jo humne 2 saal pehle liya ta..' Armaan said...
'Ok...' Riddhima said, when Armaan said he wish to marry her again... 

It rarely happen that, Armaan ever ask anything from her because he wish for it and how can Riddhima not give in to it when her Armaan wish for anything... Riddhima don't get much chance to do anything, not as much as Armaan has done for her till those two years they had been spending with each other... 

Armaan smile as it didn't get much time for him to convince his lady love, he forward his arm letting Riddhima slip her free hand as she was holding the bouquet with her other hand... Armaan kept his free hand over Riddhima hand as he kiss her temple before taking her inside the church where he has done the arrangement for their wedding, that too for the second time... 

As they stood in front of the main door which was closed, Riddhima look towards Armaan asking through eyes that why the door was closed... Armaan smile and ask her to look towards the door as it started to get open slowly as a soft music play in the back-ground... 

The moment, the view came in front of Riddhima eyes, once again she was left surprise seeing the simple yet beautiful decoration... Riddhima knows Armaan has done everything, thinking about her likes as she didn't like much decoration but the simple ones... 

Seeing Riddhima getting lost, Armaan slowly started to move inside with her as she admire beautiful place... It was decorated with white and pink cloths and flowers, candles in the glass arrange either side of the path with flowers on the floor...

CHURCH DECORATION

Riddhima was too lost, she didn't realized when they stood in front of the priest... When Armaan let go off her hand, Riddhima look towards him to see him standing in front of her, facing her... Riddhima also turn facing him as Armaan hold her both hand along with the bouquet she was holding in one hand... 
'Should we start...???' Priest asked getting their attention... 

Both smile at him and look at each other but next second Riddhima smile fade making Armaan ask the priest to wait before he start... Armaan press Riddhima hand, making her look towards him... Riddhima try to smile but it didn't reach to her eyes making Armaan believe that something was bothering...
'Kiya huva...???' Armaan asked...
'Kuch nehi Armaan...' Riddhima said forcing her smile back on lips...
'Bohot kharab jhut bolte ho tum, missing everyone else...???' Armaan asked very well knowing all the decoration and realization that they are going to get married once again must have make her miss both families and friends... 

Riddhima wasn't surprise to know that Armaan has caught her lie and also know what she was missing, she lower her head being caught and it was true that she was missing everyone else... Armaan smile very well knowing what was going on her heart and mind... 
'Smile...' Armaan said making Riddhima look towards him by touching her chin... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima just whisper his name...
'Arey smile toh karo, nehi toh baaki sab kiya sochenge... Main apne biwi koh itni special day pe dukhi kardiya...' Armaan said...
'Baaki sab...???' Riddhima asked looking around as no one else were there other then them and priest... 
'Yaha waha, kisko dhund rahe ho...???' Armaan asked...
'Exactly, yaha hum dono aur priest ki alawa koi nehi hai...' Riddhima said...
'Ek dum sahi...' Armaan said...
'Phir baaki sabko kaise pata chalega...' Riddhima asked...
'Batadun...???' Armaan asked...
'Main nehi kehte toh nehi bataenge...???' Riddhima asked...
'Haan, kyunki priest koh der ho raha hai... Usse jaana hoga, toh pehle shaadi karlete hai...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said glaring at him... 
'Accha, guro mat... Sab dekh rahe hai kaise tum mujhe dara rahe ho...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said in a warning tone... 
'Kyun pareshan kar rahe ho meri beti koh...' Ananya voice stop them...

Riddhima was surprise to hear this as she started to look here and there, Armaan smile seeing how desperately Riddhima was searching for his mother... When she couldn't spot Ananya, she look towards Armaan who pointed a little distance from the ceiling to see a projector screen kept which shows their families and friends... 

MALLIK MANSION 

'Yeh Armaan itna time kyun laga raha hai...' Muskaan asked as she was getting impatience...
'Shhh shhh...' Nikki shush them as the music start in the back-ground...
'Tu kyun...' Muskaan was cut by Nikki who pointed to the screen... 

All were waiting for the function to start as Armaan has arrange everything in both side, as he knows everyone and also Riddhima would like to share this moment with their families and friends, before he arrange everything so in last minute nothing would go wrong... 

Armaan manage to keep it a surprise for all, even for Nikki as she was the one who help him... However, Nikki try her best to let Armaan spill the beans but Armaan was too determine not to give a single hint to her either because Armaan very well knows she would get excited and speak it out to others... 

As they could see the whole church from the angel the projector screen were fixed, they all had been lost in the place as it was looking simply beautiful... Shashank and Padma were the happiest from all to see the love Armaan has for their daughter, that for her smile Armaan was doing every possible thing to make their day special... 

Also Armaan manage to make them a part of this beautiful moment of their life, so he has arrange them to live the moment with them being in different country... Shashank and Padma knows, Armaan did this just to make Riddhima feel their love and blessing to the couple as they take the vows once again to make their marriage stronger than it was now... 

All were quietly looking at the screen when Muskaan speak out breaking the silent when Armaan didn't turn with Riddhima for like ten minutes... Before vanishing from the screen, Armaan warn them not to let Riddhima be aware of their present until he reveal the surprise for her... 
'Wo...' Nikki was about to speak when Anjali stop her putting her hand on her lips... 

It was the moment that Armaan and Riddhima walk on the aisle, hand in hand as Riddhima look beautiful in the bridal dress... Nikki couldn't help but was about to speak, if not only Anjali she would have let her excitement seeing Riddhima... 

Both parents were having tears of happiness in their eyes as they stare at the screen with smiles on their faces... Gang just sit, being in shocked state that how Armaan manage to do everything alone, that too perfectly for the day... 

When Armaan and Riddhima started to talk, all smile seeing how Armaan purposely was teasing Riddhima... They all were enjoying their little conversation when Ananya decide to stop before it turn to an arguement which she don't want to happen at this moment, not at least when they were to get married again... 
'Kyun pareshan kar rahe ho meri beti koh...' Ananya said to stop them...

Seeing Riddhima surprise expression when she realized they all were there to witness their wedding, their smile got wide... Armaan also smile showing his dimples, very well knowing how Riddhima must be feeling at the moment seeing their families and friends in front of her eyes... 

Leaving Riddhima hands, Armaan move her side putting his arm around her shoulder making Riddhima look towards him to make sure they were truly going to witness their wedding or not... Armaan just kiss her forehead and wink at her very well knowing that he has manage to make her happy with this little surprise...
'So ab shaadi kare...???' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, yeh tumne kab...???' Riddhima said still not being to believe...
'I knew you will be missing them, issiliye toh yeh sab kiya... Ab sabko yaha toh nehi laa sakte, issiliye maine socha they can be a part of the function through net... Kyun guys, accha kiya na maine...???' Armaan ask looking to the screen...
'OMG bhai, this is awesome...' Nikki said as she had been eager to know why Armaan make her do all those arrangement...
'Thanks moti...' Armaan said with a grin... 
'Sach mein hero, church wedding... Superb idea, hayye...' Muskaan said with a dreamy look...
'Aur tum dono bohot acche lag rahe ho and Ridzy, u r looking simply beautiful... Just like a true princess...' Sapna said...
'I agree with Sapna, aur kyun nehi lagegi... Armaan prince hai toh uske biwi princess hi lagega na...'Anjali said...
'Mera bhai, tu ne decoration bhi bohot acche se karwaya hai...' Atul said...
'Haan yaar, simple hai lekin bohot zyada khubsurat...' Rahul said...
'Accha idea hai humhare liye, kyun Amit...' Abhimaniyu said...
'Haan bhai, hum dono hi kuwara hai toh hum yeh idea use kar sakte hai...' Amit said... 

They all got busy admiring the place as well Armaan and Riddhima dressing style, while the adults were left to enjoy how everyone was getting excited to know that Armaan and Riddhima were going to marry in church... When they didn't stop their questions as the girls start asking which church and other things related to Riddhima dressing style, this time they were cut by Billy...
'Rukho rukho...' Billy said...
'Thanks Dad...' Armaan said... 
'U r welcome Son...' Billy said smiling...
'Chalo ab shaadi complete karlo, uske baad baat karte hai...' Ananya said...
'Haan bechara priest, kabse khada hai...' Padma said...
'Aur usse kuch samajh bhi nehi aa raha hai yeh hum kis language mein baat kar raha hai...'Shashank said...

All look towards the Priest as he stood with a confuse expression but he wasn't able to get their attention so he stood letting them finished because he can feel the excitement in their voice... Also not having anyone around them, he understood that they all must be Armaan and Riddhima family... 
'Sorry father...' Armaan said...
'It's fine my son, can we proceed...???' Priest asked...

Armaan look towards the screen as everyone gave them a thumbs up making both smile, again both stood facing each other as they hold hands and everyone else got quiet as they admire them who were looking like a couple made from heaven... 
'Do you, Armaan Mallik take Riddhima Gupta as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death part...???' Priest asked...
'I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly... I give you my hand and my heart, as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours...' Armaan said looking in Riddhima eyes...

Happy tears form in Riddhima eyes, very well knowing every single word came straight from his heart... Riddhima could feel his love with every single word as it reach straight to her heart from his and his eyes speak, how much truth every word were which came out from his mouth... 
'Do you, Riddhima Gupta take Armaan Mallik as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death part...???' Priest asked... 
'I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly... I give you my hand and my heart, as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours...' Riddhima said looking straight back in Armaan orbs which has unconditional love for her...
'Here fore, I announce you as Husband and Wife... Now you may kiss the bride...' Priest said completing the wedding... 

Everyone clap as some hoot as the priest ask husband to kiss the bride, they all clearly saw Riddhima face turn scarlet while Armaan has a smirk on his face... Armaan move closed to Riddhima while holding her face in his palm, Riddhima didn't look towards him as she stood her eyelash down... 

Very well knowing that if he kiss on her lips, she would feel embarrass Armaan kiss on her forehead making everyone smile knowing Armaan never would do anything Riddhima is uncomfortable... Priest congratulate them and left as everyone else started to congratulate them... 
'So bhai... What's next...???' Nikki asked...
'Surprise...' Armaan said with a smirk...
'That's not fair bhai...' Nikki said with a pout...
'Niks, hero se puchna bekaar hai... Lekin Ridzy, we all need details or whatever happen there...'Muskaan said...
'Of course we do, that's the only way we wouldn't be disturbing you...' Anjali said...
'Diii...' Riddhima said as her face turn darker shades of red... 
'What Di...??? Anjy is right, aur hum sab jaante hai... Armaan ne jo bhi plan kiya hai, woh hatke hoga...' Sapna said...
'Bhai tu humhare baare mein bhi sochke karna...' Atul said...
'Kyun bhai...???' Armaan asked...
'Waapas aakhe jab Ridzy in logo koh bataenge tumne uske liye kya kiya toh yeh sab humein chodenge nehi...' Rahul said...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, phir humein kahenge hum romantic nehi hai...' Amit said...
'Kuch bhi karo in ladkiyon ke liye, humse khush nehi hoga...' Abhimaniyu said...
'Aaj tak aisa kuch kiya hai jo hum tum log se khush hun...???' Nikki said...
'Kuch karna toh chodo, tum log koh special days yaad bhi nehi hota...' Muskaan said... 
'Armaan se tum log kabhi barabar nehi kar sakte...' Anjali said...

Boys gave Armaan 'Did you see that' look as the girls started to compare him to them... Armaan press his lips to hold his laughter seeing the boys expression, Riddhima also smile as the girls praise Armaan for how he do such special things for her to show his love which isn't needed because Riddhima could feel and see in his eyes how much love he has for her in his heart... 

When the girls continue to complain and boys kept listening to them, both parents thought to rescue the poor boys because they know it was mean to happen when it comes the boys to do something special for their girls... They can understand because Padma and Ananya also has expected such things from their husband where else Billy and Shashank heard them complaining several times when they see others husband treating their wives... 

As they know Armaan must have plan more things for the day, they thought to let the couple leave letting the gang talk or it would be better to say argue with the topic... So letting the gang argue, both parents move to the screen as they stood facing Armaan and Riddhima... 
'Tum dono jao aur apna din enjoy karo...' Ananya said...
'God bless you both...' Padma says...
'Hamesha khush rehna...' Shashank said...
'Aur aise saath saath rehna, pyar se...' Billy said...
'Thank you, we love you all...' Riddhima and Armaan said...
'We all love you both bacche...' Ananya said... 
'Hum raat koh call karenge...' Armaan said...
'Koi zarurat nehi hai, bas humhare beti koh khush rakho...' Billy said...
'Riddhima, tum bhi Armaan koh khush rakhna...' Padma said...
'Ji Ma...' Riddhima said...
'Chalo ab jao tum dono, yeh log koh jaldi apni argument khatam nehi karne wale...' Shashank said looking at the gang...
'Bye all...' Armaan shouted getting attention...
'Bye... Enjoyyy...' They all reply back as all wave to the screen... 

Soon it goes blank letting the light comes back in the hall, gang got back to their argument while adults move out to the garden as they talk about Armaan and Riddhima... How after days, they got to see both smiling and happy as it shows in their eyes... 

GREECE 

When the screen got blank, Armaan look at Riddhima who kept looking towards the screen with a slight beautiful smile on her lips... Armaan understood that she was satisfied with all the arrangement and how she loves everything till now... 

As he has more surprise plan, he thought of getting her attention on him very well knowing she would get emotional feeling the love he was showering on her today which he believe, she deserve every bit of it and much more... 
'Congratulation once again Mrs. Mallik...' Armaan said making her look towards him...
'Congratulations Mr. Mallik, again...' Riddhima said, giving her most beautiful smile...
'Hayye, is muskaan ke liye main har saal tumse shaadi karne ke liye tayyar hun...' Armaan said locking her in his arms... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper his name as she felt her cheeks color changed...
'Uff yeh sharmana...' Armaan said as Riddhima stood looking down as she try to hold her smile... 
'Enough Armaan...' Riddhima said trying to control her blush... 
'Abhi kaha, shaadi toh hogaye lekin abhi pura nehi huva...' Armaan said...

Riddhima look towards him being confused as they had complete everything, Armaan gave a naughty grin as he pull Riddhima closed making her crash on his chest not letting a single space between them if possible... Armaan one hand was around her waist while he move his other hand on her face... 

Riddhima gasp feeling Armaan thumb slowly moving on her cheeks to chin, soon it was touching on her lower lips as he move his face close to her... Their breath got mingle as Armaan look at her tempting soft petals which only belongs to him as he has claim it several times...
'Sab ta issiliye hoton pe kiss nehi karpaya, church wedding mein jab tak husband apne wife ke hoton pe kiss nehi karte toh woh wedding complete nehi hota...' Armaan said looking up to Riddhima eyes...

Riddhima also look at his eyes the moment those words left from his mouth, she knows it wasn't necessary to share lip-lock but it was his way of asking to fulfilled his wish of kissing him in the church, so their love can be seal in front of the god... 

Riddhima very well understood that, thinking about her Armaan didn't kiss her on lips before but now when they were alone, she didn't have a reason not to fulfilled his desire of sharing a passionate kiss as they once again got married lawfully in front of the god... 

Without letting Armaan speak another word, Riddhima seal his lips making Armaan smile as they started to kiss slowly which turns passionate... Riddhima hands move around Armaan neck pulling him closer while Armaan both hands move on her waist as their body got jammed without a single space between them... 

They continue kissing, sucking and chewing each other lips still they were out of breath with beautiful smiles on their face... When their breath got control, Armaan move out still admiring Riddhima as he didn't feel to move his eyes off from her face... 
'Ab kiya surprise hai...???' Riddhima ask as her cheeks were still slightly pink... 
'Surprise...???' Armaan asked being lost in her...
'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper his name very well knowing he was lost in her...
'Oh haan, yes of course haina... Wait...' Armaan said as he took his mobile and ask someone to come inside... 

Riddhima ask through eyes whom he had just call, next moment she saw a photographer coming as his team move holding lights and started to arrange it... Riddhima eyes grow wide realizing what Armaan has plan, seeing her expression, Armaan couldn't help but give a quick kiss on her cheeks making Riddhima look towards him... 

Armaan gave his best dimple smile very well knowing she understand what all this were mean to be... Armaan wink at her, bring her out from shocked as her expression change to normal... Before Riddhima could say anything, the photographer came to them and congratulate... 

After congratulating, he shows Armaan some poses if they would like to do for the photo-shoot... Photographer asked Armaan if he has any poses which he would like to pose which Armaan share with him and he even didn't mind because it was his job to make his customer happy... 

So after talking how much picture they would click in the church and outside as they have a beautiful sea view there near the three bells of Fira, photographer move away from them... Armaan purposely booked the church near the area so it wouldn't be difficult for them travel the place for their photo-shoot... 
'Armaan, yeh sab...' Riddhima asked but was by Armaan...
'Arey, I have done so much to make everything perfect... Ab yeh sab toh capture bhi hona chahiyeh na, issiliye maine yeh photographer hire kiya hai...' Armaan said...
'I know Armaan tumne mere liye yeh sab kiya, lekin photographer ki kiya zarurat hai... Hum bhi toh photo le sakte hai...' Riddhima said...
'Common Riddhima, hum aur photographer mein different hota hai... Aur hum dono ek saath bhi toh lena hai, woh kaise lenge... Dekho maine tumhare likes sochke itna sab kuch kiya, tum mere liye itna nehi kar sakte...' Armaan said making a cute face... 

Riddhima couldn't deny but smile seeing his cute expression, she copy his expression before giving in to a smile as she kiss his cheek making his expression change to his beautiful dimple smile... Armaan knows it means that she is ready so without waiting he sit on his knee forwarding a ring towards her... 

Riddhima was left shocked with Armaan sudden action, as Armaan had ask the photographer to capture every moment he is going to share with his wife, without delaying, photographer started to capture their moment... Armaan smile brightly seeing Riddhima shocked expression as she stood covering her mouth, still the bouquet in her other hand... 

Next Armaan forwards his free hand which Riddhima let her hand in as he slip the ring which already has their engagement ring... While Armaan sit looking at Riddhima while wearing the ring, Riddhima was looking at their hands still being in shocked... 

To bring her out from the shocked, Armaan kiss the finger making Riddhima smile got wide and blush back on her cheeks... Armaan stood up and pull her in his arms with his hands on her hips, Riddhima hands automatically goes around his neck as they touch their forehead on against each other... 

After several poses without Riddhima knowledge that Armaan did purposely as she was lost in their moment forgetting their surrounding for sometimes so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable being forget that they were posing for the photographer, Armaan break their moment asking the photographer if that was enough... 

Photographer smile and gave him a thumbs up as he left with his team to set the lights outside so they could continue with the outside shoot... When they left, Armaan look at Riddhima who stood shocked realizing how she forgot about them...
'Kiya huva...???' Armaan said...
'Hah, kuch nehi...' Riddhima said...
'I know...' Armaan said...
'What...???' Riddhima asked...
'Yehi soch rahe ho na, tum un logo ke baare mein kaise bhul gaye...' Armaan asked...
'Haan woh...' Riddhima didn't know what else to say...
'Ab main tumhari paas hun toh aisa ho sakta hai tumhe kissi aur ke baare mein sochne dun...'Armaan said winking at her...
'Very funny Armaan...' Riddhima said softly hitting him... 
'Seriously jaan, I m sure abhi jo photo's liya hai, woh best hoga... It would be so natural, that's why u forgot about their surrounding because u was enjoying it with me... Believe me, it's nothing to be ashamed because main tumhari husband hun... Aur main yehi chahta hun, har photo natural ho... Uske liye u had to forget about others and just only think of me, of us...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima smile very well understanding what Armaan trying to make her understand and as he was looking so cute while explaining her, she couldn't help just hugs him tight kissing his jawline... Armaan smile as he hold her, he knows she understood very well what he was said... 
'I love you...' Riddhima whisper as she hide face on his neck...
'I love you too...' Armaan whisper... 

After staying like that for sometimes, they move out as Armaan remind her that the photographer must be waiting for them... Promising that she would enjoy every moment of the day with him, Riddhima move out as they gave share some memorable moment while it was capture by the photographer with the beautiful view behind which make it perfect... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
Here goes the next part...
Hope u all would enjoy it...
Keep loving and reading...
Ignore mistakes...
Do leave Comments and Press Like...
Take care
Love You All... 

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mindblowing part.love the part.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Armaan and Ridhima Sean was great 
Thanks was PM
Update soon