Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Bechani se call to wo aesa kr rha tha jese .jhgda khtm kr k nhi affair shuru kr k gai hai uske sath ...pyar bhi nhi hai, affair bhi nhi hai. ...pr call pr batein bhi krni hai us se. Bnda confuse hi tha apni feelings smjhne mein .

P.s: i ask u to watch start 5 epi with mein..aur tum itna aage chli gaismiley18

how can one stop watching at 5 smiley36

main story hi epi 5 se start hoti h .. and i am only watching sitara salar scenes ... baki sab skip skip

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey!

I'n missing kaffara. Haven't watched the last few episodes as don't have the time.

I was really thinking it'll go 100 episodes and Salara will be well wrapped up, but guess not. 😭

But chalo it was a happy ending.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

He is such a gentleman. Real mard 💪 who knows his responsibilities. Nani taught him how to treat a woman. smiley27

Except for Nani and Sitara he was rude with all the females, including his mom and sister. 😂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Hey!

I'n missing kaffara. Haven't watched the last few episodes as don't have the time.

I was really thinking it'll go 100 episodes and Salara will be well wrapped up, but guess not. 😭

But chalo it was a happy ending.

Hello. I hope you are having a good time.smiley4

I was sure it'll cross 100 episodes.. but sadly it didn't. smiley38

Last episode was good. Yes we hoped Salar and Sitara will have a long time to discuss their matters, and we'll get to see some scenes of their romance, it didn't happen , but we still got the happy ending.smiley4

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Except for Nani and Sitara he was rude with all the females, including his mom and sister. 😂

His mother was a selfish woman. He was goid with his sister untill she started getting upset of Sitara. So he had to defend his wife, na? All the other girls didn't deserve respect. They were openly running after him.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Honestly, I loved how neither of the leads ever entertained other options romantically speaking. Like they were never confused about whom they had feelings (this person or that person) - it was more of a case being unable to accept that they are in love - and also boundaries man. I love neither of them ever allowed others to step into their relationship. Whatever drama was there it was because of their own selves.

This!

I loved it too.

Also I loved that from the very beginning it was all about salar and Sitara and instead of hatred or indifference they show such a sweet bond that developed in the beginning. All other happenings revolved around them only.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

And i really liked when tahir acknowledged taht mard apne pasandeeda aurat ke liye hi baldalta hai. It's not women's job to fix their partner. Like here sitara ne nahi badla use. Ne changed, realised his responsibilities becuase of her, so that she doesn't have to face problems. It was such a nice thing to do.. it was also a lesson for people like mehreen who suggested doosri biwi le aayenge to theek ho jaega. People just assume that gettinb their manchild of son married is the best thing they can do. That only girl can fix him. And that's why many women are struck with manchild entitled husbands.

Haven't watched the episode yet, but saw a clip and I too really liked this line of tahir.

Self realisation can only make a person change themselves and they show salar wanted to change coz of Sitara and it was such a lovely thing to show, otherwise ml ka toh ego hi khatam nahi hota.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

So after watching episodes 40, 41..I realize,Salar offered deal to salman before asking his parents for sitara. This scene come after sitara refusal at beach. In last episode he put the blame on his parents, k aap rishta le kr nhi ja rhe to mein kya krta. But rishta ki baad parents se usne kafi baad mein ki, infact taya tayii se baat final krne k baad. Salman ki offer kind of his power show as sitara provoke him. And also when sitara bring poison before the rain scene, she asked him : salman ko dhmkaya daraya ..

He didnt correct her at the spot. But remain quiet. The scenes were so realy so well written..even after sitara dhmki he stopped her to warn her about rain outside , koi fark nhi pda tha usko. Salman ki ya kisi ki bhi barat nhi aane deni thi usne.

End mein they work so much on salar character, but his equation with his parents and sitara remain same. Na to wo apne parents ko smjha, aur sitara ko divorce na dena pde ..thats y he was running to canada, with blocking her number.

For a moment think, if that rainy night sitara didnt accept his proposal. Shadi to phir bhi hone thi. Salman peeche hath gya tha, taya ko salar ka dar tha. Shayd agr aesa dikha dete, to salar ki baad ki tkleef itni feel na hoti fans kosmiley36

Now watching previous episodes, I watched some tahir scenes with Salar, he realy love his son..but there was trust issue between them. And after guard telling him about poison, he was sure that his son is wrong.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

So after watching episodes 40, 41..I realize,Salar offered deal to salman before asking his parents for sitara. This scene come after sitara refusal at beach. In last episode he put the blame on his parents, k aap rishta le kr nhi ja rhe to mein kya krta. But rishta ki baad parents se usne kafi baad mein ki, infact taya tayii se baat final krne k baad. Salman ki offer kind of his power show as sitara provoke him. And also when sitara bring poison before the rain scene, she asked him : salman ko dhmkaya daraya ..

He didnt correct her at the spot. But remain quiet. The scenes were so realy so well written..even after sitara dhmki he stopped her to warn her about rain outside , koi fark nhi pda tha usko. Salman ki ya kisi ki bhi barat nhi aane deni thi usne.

End mein they work so much on salar character, but his equation with his parents and sitara remain same. Na to wo apne parents ko smjha, aur sitara ko divorce na dena pde ..thats y he was running to canada, with blocking her number.

For a moment think, if that rainy night sitara didnt accept his proposal. Shadi to phir bhi hone thi. Salman peeche hath gya tha, taya ko salar ka dar tha. Shayd agr aesa dikha dete, to salar ki baad ki tkleef itni feel na hoti fans kosmiley36

Now watching previous episodes, I watched some tahir scenes with Salar, he realy love his son..but there was trust issue between them. And after guard telling him about poison, he was sure that his son is wrong.

this was the very reason i never felt that sitara was wrong anywhere .. i had watched all 50 episodes in one go and then started watching daily episodes ...

salar was wrong in many ways but all his actions were covered up in the name of romance ... sitara had valid reasons to doubt and get angry on that money issue but her dialogues made her villian ...

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

tahir was sincere with salar from epi 1 and it was only salar who had misconception about his parents ... which makes me wonder what the hell nani was doing ... now i feel mehreen was not wrong when she said nani is poisoning his mind ... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

jid hisab se nani ka influence tha salar pe , vo sab sort kr skti thi ...