Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

They way u put in words..souding like crime petrol episodesmiley36

Ladke ki harkatein hi aisi thi to kya karein. smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bechani se call to wo aesa kr rha tha jese .jhgda khtm kr k nhi affair shuru kr k gai hai uske sath ...pyar bhi nhi hai, affair bhi nhi hai. ...pr call pr batein bhi krni hai us se. Bnda confuse hi tha apni feelings smjhne mein .

P.s: i ask u to watch start 5 epi with mein..aur tum itna aage chli gaismiley18

Seriously, like gupshup marne ke liye phone kar raha tha. Bhai sahab, you live in a society where this is not very acceptable. You do not even like Sahiba calling and she is supposed to be a friend from an equally liberal background. Stop calling the girl you like especially around bedtime. smiley36

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Seriously, like gupshup marne ke liye phone kar raha tha. Bhai sahab, you live in a society where this is not very acceptable. You do not even like Sahiba calling and she is supposed to be a friend from an equally liberal background. Stop calling the girl you like especially around bedtime. smiley36

A scene from my dreamland

Scene continue from Nani house(when they went there after her death)

Sitara woke up...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/editthread/165982887?pn=16

roopshas1 thumbnail

I have posted it two days before .let me post it here... My writing is not that good. But I just want u to see how I want to turn things after nani death

OOOhhhh. I remember that one. No. No. It was good. Frankly, I was amazed that you were kin a mood to write fanfic. I was completely washed out by then.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

7 generations on father's side and 5 generations on mother's side officially speaking but even in Bengal, I have seen people breaking this rule. Like Satyajit Ray, the filmmaker, fell in love with his own parallel paternal first cousin Bijoya and they eloped from home and got married. Ultimately, the family had to accept it. They even have a son Sandip Ray. Qasim's case, hmm, I dunno, if there was a rakhi ceremony at some point, it would be difficult even in my culture. Like he is practically that cousin who is not really a cousin but is considered a cousin. He would be really skirting that marriageability line. Only and only if they liked each other so much where they were serious enough to get married would something like this would be brought up in front of the family. Otherwise, I doubt any one would want to upset the cart.

Yes, same thing in UP as well. Yeah exceptions do exist. Even one of my cousin married her maternal uncle's son. Her mom died in het childhood and she had no connection with them for 20 years. They met after her husband when the family rekindled. Her father was quite upset but they let her marry him. Also qasim was distant cousin for them i think. That's why i think he liked sitara on the first sight while she was dancing. Baki i have heard news about people even killing their children for marrying in same gotras. Baki rakhi brothers are a no - no category i guess. During rakhi i think we tie ralhi to every male present in our vicinity.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Honestly, I loved how neither of the leads ever entertained other options romantically speaking. Like they were never confused about whom they had feelings (this person or that person) - it was more of a case being unable to accept that they are in love - and also boundaries man. I love neither of them ever allowed others to step into their relationship. Whatever drama was there it was because of their own selves.

Schrute thumbnail

Bhai sahab alag hi delulu me rehte the. Remember his chirpiness in Sahiba's party. Even junaid was like "hainnn? Jinn ne to nahi pakad liyaa"

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Salar had very strong feeling for sitara from the start. Khud ko hi realize nhi hua tha, jiese us bnde ko mara market mein, ya qasim se jealous...i think the day she said naa dekho mujhe..sitara jahan bhulne ki cheez hai? The way he stared and then look away....smiley27 hyderabad mein hi she has become special for her. Agr ye msg ka kand na hota, to peeche phir bhi nhi chodna tha isne

Schrute thumbnail

Honestly, I loved how neither of the leads ever entertained other options romantically speaking. Like they were never confused about whom they had feelings (this person or that person) - it was more of a case being unable to accept that they are in love - and also boundaries man. I love neither of them ever allowed others to step into their relationship. Whatever drama was there it was because of their own selves.

Yes, jo bhi ladai jhagda hai khud hi karnaa hai. Even during seperation he never once entertained the idea of divorce. I am sure he blocked her so she could not ask for khula/talaq by calling him. Even khud gussa ho jata tha, but sitara ko kisi ko bhi bolne nahi deta tha..he was cute tho😂

Also not once did he show pity towards her, this was so refreshing. He liked her for who she was, and was so smitten.

I don't think we can call him toxic right? Maybe ignorant and privileged bol sakte hain. He never meant harm for her. Apne tarike se handle karna was coming because of his privilege rather than toxicity?

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Yes, same thing in UP as well. Yeah exceptions do exist. Even one of my cousin married her maternal uncle's son. Her mom died in het childhood and she had no connection with them for 20 years. They met after her husband when the family rekindled. Her father was quite upset but they let her marry him. Also qasim was distant cousin for them i think. That's why i think he liked sitara on the first sight while she was dancing. Baki i have heard news about people even killing their children for marrying in same gotras. Baki rakhi brothers are a no - no category i guess. During rakhi i think we tie ralhi to every male present in our vicinity.

Oh wow..thats a information. Mujhe lga tha in your culture only your first cousin is not allowed..i didnt know k itni restructions hau