Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Rubab went batshit crazy today. With the whole stealing thing, I’m not liking the fact that she will hide the money in their room and my MusJeena will be held guilty.

I’d rather have Mustafa leave the house just on the fact that Rubab was suspecting them and accusing them. Thoda self respect type ho jata rather than straight up thieves.

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Rubab went batshit crazy today. With the whole stealing thing, I’m not liking the fact that she will hide the money in their room and my MusJeena will be held guilty.

I’d rather have Mustafa leave the house just on the fact that Rubab was suspecting them and accusing them. Thoda self respect type ho jata rather than straight up thieves.

I haven’t watched the new episodes but this is like age old plot .. framing other family members for stealing money/jewellery .. lame AF

But at least she didn’t add 5 tablespoons of salt in Sarjeena’s food I guess

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Adeel’s shirt was tight as f*ck today

Looking forward to this episode lol ..

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I haven’t watched the new episodes but this is like age old plot .. framing other family members for stealing money/jewellery .. lame AF

But at least she didn’t add 5 tablespoons of salt in Sarjeena’s food I guess

Who put 5 tbsp salt??

Rubab could’ve just said I don’t want to live with Sharjeena and Shaggy would’ve gladly thrown MusJeena out herself. smiley7

That woman gets on my nervessmiley35

But what was going on with his trousers? He had them hitched up like Charlie Chaplin smiley36

Can’t wait to see this outfit lol ..

Who put 5 tbsp salt??

Rubab could’ve just said I don’t want to live with Sharjeena and Shaggy would’ve gladly thrown MusJeena out herself. smiley7

That woman gets on my nervessmiley35

There have been scenes where one member (usually righteous one) cooks food and another family member sneaks into the kitchen and adds copious amounts of salt or spice in the food.. then on the dining table the righteous person gets told off for trying to clog everyone’s arteries …

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

But what was going on with his trousers? He had them hitched up like Charlie Chaplin smiley36

he always does that , I think he might just be used to wearing suspenders
Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I have thoroughly skipped everything and only watched MusJeena scenes .I just want this two out of this mad house that’s itsmiley18.Every single member of that family is simply nutssmiley34.Waiting for the day when each one of them will get their well deserved karma!But till then let me enjoy my musjeena with peace,give me their damn scenes come on!I don’t give views to watch this cringe Natasha ,humpty dumpty or lanati Adeel or psycho Rubab,yeah they are tolerable only when they are given minimal screen space,not when they are literally gobbling up the main lead’s screen space!I have had enough of this Natasha and Adeel,what is this full fledged build up of their EMA,like we get it they are cheating,you don’t need to establish that with elaborate scenes as to how they are cheating,i mean just stop smiley7!!!More than the leads it’s the villains who are given more than enough room to perform their emotions,it just reminds me of mpht where Areeb,his mother and the fiance were literally everywhere ,plotting,scheming and making a debacle smiley29 .Also this Shagufta is absolutely intolerable,she makes my blood boil with the way she treats Sharjeenasmiley11

I'm hoping that whatever they shown us today will be worth the satisfaction, when all of these character meet the consequences of their actions... Big Bang knows it was a bad episode and instead of asking for the usual feedback, they shared an essay on how Rubab is an inspiration smiley12

I have seen this pattern in KMKT. Every Monday they fill all the scenes with mostly Mustafa's useless family or their extensions, and Tuesdays we have Musjeena scenes. SO I have tempered my expectation, that we will get a Musjeena scene every Tuesday, and unlike MPHT Fahad delivers every Tuesday. So hoping for a sweet episode tomorrow (I mean I will be sad Mustafa will be hurt, but he ends up leaving, so yay!)

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

this kinda looks like AI
Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 months ago