Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 2 months ago

It's Coming On July 26th Friday at 8 PM

Mrina Please Change The Thread Title To Kaisi Hai Ye Ruswai (EXPRESS) - Farhan Saeed, Hania Aamir, Kinza Hashmi

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

What is the plot? I have only seen romance of FH on socials

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

What is the plot? I have only seen romance of FH on socials

I have watched yesterday,so Farhan’s character is adopted and he got to know recently and is searching for his real mom.I haven’t really bothered watching Kinza and the flashbacks bcs not really fond of her acting.Hania’s character gave birth and there were cute scenes of FarHania with the baby and separately.Aylin is a lawyer,a school teacher,she keeps on doing different things.I liked the story given i am not watching flashbacks yetsmiley36.But I think it’s a good watch.FarHania looked great.And the stalker who is the mutual friend of the couple,is quite interesting and a good actor,he managed made me feel bad for him .I am liking his and Hania’s interactions too.Its a good watch for me.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I have watched yesterday,so Farhan’s character is adopted and he got to know recently and is searching for his real mom.I haven’t really bothered watching Kinza and the flashbacks bcs not really fond of her acting.Hania’s character gave birth and there were cute scenes of FarHania with the baby and separately.Aylin is a lawyer,a school teacher,she keeps on doing different things.I liked the story given i am not watching flashbacks yetsmiley36.But I think it’s a good watch.FarHania looked great.And the stalker who is the mutual friend of the couple,is quite interesting and a good actor,he managed made me feel bad for him .I am liking his and Hania’s interactions too.Its a good watch for me.

I forgot this released yesterday...will watch it, thank you smiley31
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I watched this...Kinza had a bigger screen time....to set her story up.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

This scene reminds me of Every ekta mata dramas where FL sleeps on makeup and jewellery smiley37

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly