Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Fahad and Hania performed really well today however I cannot get behind the stupid writing in that track. I would have much rather they had shown a proper depression track for Sharjeena and handled it well. This girl not calling up her parents or sisters and getting the emotional help and pampering she needs is plain absurd. On the other hand Mustafa delaying a patch up deliberately again makes no sense. He knows she’s mad but he is not dealing with it. Seems completely out of character for both to me. For Sharjeena to be impractical and for Mustafa to be this irresponsible when it comes to her.

On the other side I’m really enjoying Rubab’s self sufficiency in dealing with her work problems (thanks to Adeel) and also coming to terms with how her marriage basically is ending (also thanks to Adeel cheating). She’s dealing with it in a very alpha woman way and I am seated with 🍿

I also really enjoyed the SH interview Naema did. She basically admitted to internalizing Rubab since she’s a method actor smiley36

Mustafa is going to regret big time

i really can't get why sharjeena could not have gone to her parents.

it is normal for women to live in parents house rather than suffering alone during this time

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 hours ago

Mustafa asking Sharjeena to go to her parents house, same energy

When your girlfriend tells you "Go on, have fun with your mates all the night" : r/funny

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Mustafa asking Sharjeena to go to her parents house, same energy

When your girlfriend tells you "Go on, have fun with your mates all the night" : r/funny

The meme is funny but I have more to say on this. It is a minor detail that people are forgetting and it is convenient to blame him so they are but as far as I remember Mustafa never stopped her from meeting her kins. Till yesterday she was taunting him about yumna ka aqeeqa and was coming from yumna ka ghar I think it was last Tuesday so yeh toh assumption hi galat hai. I can legit provide receipts for all the times he has asked her to go to her parents for her comforts but again minor detail" it was her who threw a tantrum back then too ke tum mujhe apne se alag karna chahte ho so keep asking me to go to my parents and promise you will never ask me too..so how is it fault.

And again I have a whole post on this and will do..but another minor detail which people seem to have easily forgotten that in this story she is the decision maker and I can come with receipts for everyone of them and will do so..so really at this point most people seem to have amnesia and Ofcourse why point out some flaw or wrong decision made by the female lead right . Plz gimme a reciept of any scene where mustafa categorically told her she cannot keep relations with her parents for whatever issues he has with them? None..it is same way how he didn't object at her entertaining sidra when she came to their house but he said he won't .neither did he asked or forced her to leave the iftikhar house just caz he was so yeah..he didn't stopped her from communicating with any family member ever and neither had she

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 37 minutes ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

We dont have the same pov...I can think of some instances where Mustafa shouted her for accepting meal made by mom, was rude to her because her dad scolded him (even if Murtaza uncle was wrong, was it a big deal?), didnt show her the courtesy to say sorry when he missed appointment but instead blamed her for missing important meeting with influencers, threw money on her face, is unnecessary rude to her when talking about her dad, ignores her when she cooks for him and presents the food.

She has only asked for his care, attention, which he equates to handing her cheque for some 50 Cr..or a luxurious lifestyle.

Even in this episode, she asked him if he has eaten, he came late from office last episode and slept off. Some days they dont meet as he leaves before she is awake and comes home late. Where is the care?

Its entirely ok if you dont agree and think Sharjkeena is at fault, just dont quote me

Edited by meandwho - an hour ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Hated rubab’s party dress, I don’t understand why these shows always dress the ladies in the most ill fitting things in the name of modesty . There’s a lot of beautiful modest clothes

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Hated rubab’s party dress, I don’t understand why these shows always dress the ladies in the most ill fitting things in the name of modesty . There’s a lot of beautiful modest clothes

Length was off, I would have preferred it to be full length...or minis, but pak won't do it
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

yeah this is obviously about his parents and adeel then sharjeena and the baby . He was okay with doing his video game job till his parents kicked him out