Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Ye walein predictions challenge kya smiley36

https://x.com/Hania_Admirer/status/1831608891505095019

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Idk if this is shared here but I am still sharingsmiley36https://youtu.be/ZbgLalPKbyA?si=mgPUyB87WhQ2YcfT

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I watched this one, choti Hania is cute af smiley9

The other one, Ep 15 has 1.1M views smiley36

Originally posted by: pressu

I get your point of view. But even hand holding scenes are rare in dramas. Even if we get one it is mostly platonic. I feel that there should be some spark and it’s not about physical intimacy but there needs to be some spark and viewers need to feel something when they watch it. Mustafa and Sharjeena became proper husband and wife, I feel but that scene was too platonic. For eg, Mere Humsafar had that scene it was not intimate one but you feel that spark.

I guess mustafa sharjeena are like domestic couple so that glamorous romance can't be expected from them. Still I felt the spark in their latest hand holding scene on bed.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

One Of the best episode ever it made me laugh 🤣 🤣 and cheer for MusZeena

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Its getting popular and well deserved..

But I just hope that now they don't make it cash cow and destroy it..

I know you guys would think that why I am so skeptical always..

But see I have habbit of seeing itv shows getting down the drain epi by epi in iccha of paise..

And than I stumbled on TB an ongoing pak drama, and witnessed same thing happened to it..

Thats why I am so scared.

Otherwise the shows I watched I loved them but they are mostly done and dusted ones...not ongoing lile this one

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I guess mustafa sharjeena are like domestic couple so that glamorous romance can't be expected from them. Still I felt the spark in their latest hand holding scene on bed.

Ok. I am expecting something more but let’s see what is going to unfold.

I like the transition when it is shown nicely. From one phase to another phase with some scenes in each phase. I feel transition makes the story interesting.

I remember this drama focusing on seven stages of love. I would like to see every stage with some scenes highlighting the stage with actions where the viewers feel that this is this particular stage.

I hope the drama keeps us engaged.smiley4