Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

She was also lying in pain holding her stomach in the promo....goddd, how I wished after today's monologue of Sharjeena that nothing happens to the baby. The baby is the only ray of hope she has right now. And mustafa is now busy more than ever, her crying in pain alone while he is out there trying to make a lifestyle.....it's so difficult to even hate him- I hate him, then I feel bad for him, after sometime I get angry at him, then I again feel bad for him-so stuck in the loop!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

someone just tell me one thing, Sharjeena is not abla naari right? Then why cannot she go to her parents house and live with them for more care and attention while Mustafa tries and focuses on work as he visits her continuously?

The leads' characters went to gutter after 26th episode or am I overreacting? It is not a big or major issue that husband is workaholic, people talk it out and find a solution, the way they are showing it seems like it is a crime to focus on career growth while wife is pregnant. And she is so bright and educated, why make her stick to Mustafa ka attention? What the hell is this?

Thank God I still have Adee-Natasha-Rubab, Shaggy-Ifti ka barbadi and Mansoor uncle smiley36

Posted: an hour ago

Okay I don’t get one thing. Is being practical and prudent really the worst crime ever? I love Sharjeena, I do. But you cannot be so emotionally dependent on ONE person man. Sooner or later it’ll drain you or both of them. She doesn’t go to her parents house. She doesn’t talk to the weirdo neighbors. I don’t know why she doesn’t have any friends. But seeing what Mustafa is trying to accomplish for ALL of them - including their child - she can maybe go a bit easy on him? It’s not like he doesn’t take care of her or doesn’t show concern. If anything it’s an extreme form of concern that’s driving his ambition right now. So Sharjeena’s words about the child being a burden were kind of below the belt. I appreciate that the writer showed Mustafa’s monologue after the fight to clarify to the audience what his frame of mind is.

I think their arguments are basically a result of Mustafa’s absence with some miscommunication and them not having any other family or friends in their life for emotional support. Now that their relationship is struggling things are getting from bad to worse. If Mustafa is mostly absent Sharjeena DOES have the option to visit her family more, maybe stay with them for a few days. Get the attention and care she deserves. It’s pretty obvious love is still there between the two but it’s a matter of time and priorities. For Mustafa he can try harder to be there for her and to ignore everything else when he’s with her. Not make her feel like second priority.

Adeel and Rubab’s story is going so entertaining, I love Adeel’s uneasiness and apprehension. He deserves everything that’s coming for him. Just feel bad for his parents a bit. Looking forward to Rubab’s party! Maybe it’s going to be some mega reveal of Adeel’s financial fraud as well as sleeping around. I love how dramatic she is smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I like that sharjeena actually spoke up for herself instead of just letting Mustafa talk crazy to her

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

someone just tell me one thing, Sharjeena is not abla naari right? Then why cannot she go to her parents house and live with them for more care and attention while Mustafa tries and focuses on work as he visits her continuously?

The leads' characters went to gutter after 26th episode or am I overreacting? It is not a big or major issue that husband is workaholic, people talk it out and find a solution, the way they are showing it seems like it is a crime to focus on career growth while wife is pregnant. And she is so bright and educated, why make her stick to Mustafa ka attention? What the hell is this?

Thank God I still have Adee-Natasha-Rubab, Shaggy-Ifti ka barbadi and Mansoor uncle smiley36

going home to her parents would just make matters worse between her dad and Mustafa
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Adeel doesn’t give a damn about his mother’s feelings . Dude couldn’t even pretend to be remorseful about deceiving her

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Natasha is weird for thinking adeel was going to put her above his wife . Girl your a mistress , you get no time

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I don’t think what Mustafa is doing is that crazy really , maybe sharjeena needs some friends

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I personally just feel that for Sharjeena’s arc because Mustafa still makes so much sense despite how crappy his actions may be - I get his perspective on this. But writer just totally gave up on Sharjeena I feel. I don’t understand this need to be this level of emotionally dependent on a person who is not even home anymore. When rough patches like this happen you seek comfort and support from your loved ones like your family. And sooner rather than later these issues resolve once you have a talk. It’s quite obvious that they’re in love but because of their different priorities - both out of love for each other, by the way - are what’s causing them to fight.

However I am also glad that their issues aren’t that irredeemable - some time apart might do them good smiley36 They need to self reflect and try to understand one another

I love that Natasha came back today lol. And I love that Rubab is going to find out. She’s throwing a PARTY. I love her smiley37

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 23 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

going home to her parents would just make matters worse between her dad and Mustafa

She is staying all day alone at home, its better for her kid for her to go to her parents house and be taken care of. Mustafa and his ego can be massaged later