Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago
I feel like sharjeena shouldn’t be wearing her work clothes at home . She cooked eggs in the morning in them, she’ll go to work smelling like food
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Wrong p o s t

Edited by Kittykatkit - 2 months ago

Word Count: 0

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

There is too much ppl in the house.Sach main bazar lag raha hai as Sharjeena saidsmiley36.I am really not interested in a full fledged convo of Rubab’s friends,why so much importance given to her friends .I don’t even like Rubab’s acting,she is annoying and behaving like a nibbi,what happened to the smart businesswoman i saw bfrsmiley44.And Adeel man ,he is behaving like a thatki right now,eying his brother’s wife,desperate as*hole!

I love whatever they show of MusJeena !I am loving their bonding,understanding and maturity as a couple.This two doesn’t even romance but there is something so beautiful about them and the relationship they share.I love the way Sharjeena flirts with Mustafa,most of the times it’s the guy who flirts so it’s a refreshing change and pretty enjoyable toosmiley9.Also the care they are showing towards each other.The dropping off scene where he wanted her to have a smile,baar baar rok raha tha,so cutesmiley43.I want to see them more come on,like lessen the screen time of Rubab and Adeel a bit,bht overdose ho raha hai innlogokasmiley44

Tiara-p thumbnail

https://x.com/akgaenini/status/1825603068924407974?s=46

also this!Why was Mustafa offering his nashta to Adeel?Sharjeena made it for him lovingly and he was just offering it to his pyaare brothersmiley38!Biwi ki mehnat ki kadar nhi hai kyasmiley13.Also the reaction she gave when Mustafa was talking about giving his nashta to Adeel lol,I absolutely loved that.smiley17

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I feel like sharjeena shouldn’t be wearing her work clothes at home . She cooked eggs in the morning in them, she’ll go to work smelling like food

Also she just joins kitchen after coming back from office without freshening up,i mean hygiene ka thora toh dhyan karlosmiley6

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Also she just joins kitchen after coming back from office without freshening up,i mean hygiene ka thora toh dhyan karlosmiley6

Am I missing something... I feel like this is normal in Desi houses .. girls kind of change into nighties late in evening...

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Am I missing something... I feel like this is normal in Desi houses .. girls kind of change into nighties late in evening...

She just came from outside and didn’t even wash her face or hands and just entered into the kitchen without even changing the outside clothes ,how is that normal smiley6

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

https://x.com/akgaenini/status/1825603068924407974?s=46

also this!Why was Mustafa offering his nashta to Adeel?Sharjeena made it for him lovingly and he was just offering it to his pyaare brothersmiley38!Biwi ki mehnat ki kadar nhi hai kyasmiley13.Also the reaction she gave when Mustafa was talking about giving his nashta to Adeel lol,I absolutely loved that.smiley17

shagufta could cook for adeel if she’s so worried about him eating breakfast . And where’s the sister to cook? Seems like sharjeena was the only one who actually woke up to make breakfast
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Living with rubab and shahufta in the same house I would’ve had to walk into traffic

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Rubab basically proved her friend right by following Adele to his parents house to keep an eye on him. I see why he wanted space from her , clingy af

Edited by Kittykatkit - 2 months ago