Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago

Rubab is the real villain of this story not adeel

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am loving the show, Fahad and Hania have amazing chemistry and it is surprising that Hania is doing more than just crying 24/7 onscreen. Mustafa's character is so innocent and annoying, yet likable, he is just becoming more likable with each passing episode.

The dumbest and most entertaining characters are Shagufta and Rubab in order, matlab every time they open their mouths, I am in splits smiley37. Shagufta and Rubab's scenes will be amazing, I cannot wait to see them together smiley37

Also, Rubab's accent reminds me the difference between elite class Rubab and middle class Sharjeena and joker Adeel. And, every time RubDeel are together, the romance is so good that it makes me feel that Deel Mr. handsome, prince charming is doing some favors to Miss gorgeous accent Rub, isn't that the other way round? smiley5smiley37

Coming to the other joker Murtaza, screaming at Salma that Musta is useless, I mean why were you mute when the marriage happened, who asked you to let it happen in the first place, neither Musta nor his parents has any face to force the marriage, decision was all yours, so your doll-high CGPA-zaheen daughter could be saved you know, if you would have taken a stand instead of cursing them now smiley9

Sharjeena, truly middle class, now I know why Mr. handsome prince Deel dumped her, why does not Farhat Ishtiaq write different female leads, all I see is a genZ version of Khirad with less ego. LOL

However, Musta is no Asher, the loser tag suited him well, his intelligent of earning 50K a day is difficult to digest given he resembles more with Shaggy mummy instead of Ifti the useless father. Overall the handsome prince did well, chose to eat good food and Paris and do Rub over this daily ka daal-chawal-dawai talks.

What I do not understand is, it has been 10 episodes and all the 4 useless parents are still alive, I expect Shaggy to die but knowing Farhat Ishtiaq the lame ass good holier than though father Ifti uncle will die first, then Musta ki watt lagegi.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Kudos to Hania and Fahad though, such a joyous performance, especially Fahad, given this is a character that can be easily hated but he knows where to draw that line, and yeah for Gods sake give more scenes with Fahad and Emmad, such good looking men and all they show us is sharjeena and shaggy kitchen stupidities smiley11

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

They do separate, twice. Once would be soonish, where Mustafa willl say to Sharjeena, they are not compatible, and she deserves better. "Tum kitaabe parti hon aur much game khelne ka shauq hai" that part. I think he might loose his job and thats why this conflict will arise. But this might get resolved soonish and Sharjeena might decide to stay with Mustafa.

Then there would be another big seperation towards the end where Sharjeena says the dialogue "ye wo mustafa nehi raha jisse maine janti thi, aur ab jo wo ban gya hai uske sath jindagi nehi gujarna" I am curious what this last twist would be. Hope high hopes from Farhat smiley9

I hope Adeel doubts Rubab with Musta, and that is the GOT type twist which shall raise TRPs.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Wow rubab is such a piece of work , I hope adeel steals all her money

Seriously her character has turned so negative....How can be such a successful business woman and know nothing about empathy, building connection?

Absolute horrible woman smiley11